TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   Opinion of this tattoo please (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t47241-opinion-tattoo-please/)

Nutty Nat June 18th 2010 03:30 PM

Opinion of this tattoo please

http://www.ustattoostudios.com/pics/2469.jpg

I will be changing it slightly to include the name Naomi somewhere,unless it doesn't work.

wonderbread June 18th 2010 04:02 PM

Re: Opinion of this tattoo please

I like it but I am going to be honest.
It has too many different things go on for one tattoo.
And it is not your own. You and your tattooist can come up with something together that could be even prettier or better to you. That way it can be your tattoo and the name can definately go in.

I am not a big fan on un orignal work. Sorry.

facade June 19th 2010 03:33 AM

i agree with Ashley.
the tattoo looks really good.
but, tattoos should be original.
for example.. lots of people have cherry blossom tattoos..
but most of them are different than someone else.
they may curve differently, the colors may be be different
a certain detail that people want to put in with it.

Crimsonkin June 19th 2010 04:59 AM

I wouldnt use others work. Have your artist draw something up for you. To be honest it looks real ugly to me. Maybe focus more on just the flower. Also if this is in memory or a tribute to someone try to incorporate more then just there name. Like maybe somthing they liked to do or what ever. Good luck with the tat would love to see it when its done!

Nutty Nat June 19th 2010 08:16 PM

"Also if this is in memory or a tribute to someone try to incorporate more then just there name. Like maybe somthing they liked to do or what ever."

to this responce i can't get something she liked as she died 3 days afterbirth all i can get is the dates or the scorpios sign,I am not saying i will copy it i will change it,i want my tattoo to have a rose on and a butterfly with maybe Naomi incorporated into it or something along them lines.

Crimsonkin June 20th 2010 12:21 AM

In that case i think i rose with a butterfly and the dates would look nice.

*Rainbow*Rider* June 20th 2010 01:06 AM

goooooorgeouusssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BabyIndia June 20th 2010 01:10 AM

I Love it, I really do, but I also like the idea of making it your own, maybe less stars? More stars? changing them for hearts? different colours?

Get the tattiost to help you, tell them what you want and they can draw ideas up for you. Something that is meaningful to you, and your little angel.

Kitty. June 20th 2010 03:36 AM

I think that it is really pretty but you should change it a bit to make it your own work. :)

jellyfish June 23rd 2010 03:40 PM

lol and there was me looking at ur signature... I thought... 'heh?' lol

Nutty Nat June 24th 2010 01:26 PM

haha jellyfish no thats just my pet bearded dragon i love her but i wouldn't get her tattooed on me because in my opinon pet tattoos shouldn't happen,no offence to anyone that has got them.
BabyIndia
I Love it, I really do, but I also like the idea of making it your own, maybe less stars? More stars? changing them for hearts? different colours?

well i was thinking about the hearts idea tbh lol just didn't have change to update my thread thats all lol,I've decided im not going to have her name on it and il just imagine the butterfly been her,since butterflies to me in this case symbolise a new beginning so she can start afresh somewhere else,that makes me sound abit religious which i am not but still i don't want to think of her dead.

losing touch. June 24th 2010 06:27 PM

i don't really like it. i don't like the bold outlines of the stars and i think the colours are a bit too bold for the design. idk, i just wouldn't pick those colours. it looks kind of.. flat. i'd use it as a starting idea but get a tattoo artist to improve it, maybe choose a different flower? there are way prettier flowers imo, unless there is a meaning why you want a rose.