TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   Where to get my 2nd tattoo....? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t47341-where-get-my-2nd-tattoo/)

JackOffJill June 20th 2010 04:17 AM

Where to get my 2nd tattoo....?

I know what I want my 2nd tattoo to be, I just dont know where on my body I want it.

I want to be able to cover it up (I dont want it to be able to be seen when and if I get married when wearing a wedding dress) and only show it off if I want to and I want to be able to see it (so I dont want it on my back).

I was thinking maybe on my side- kinda in the middle of my body (like where ur bra would be kinda- thats the best way to explain haha). Ive heard its painful but I can deal with that. I just dont want it to look stupid.

Basically the tattoo I want is the quote in my signature but I may shorten it- so I need advice on that too.
Either I would do the full thing: "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person."
Or shortened: "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes"

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Crimsonkin June 21st 2010 05:44 AM

Re: Where to get my 2nd tattoo....?

I would do the shorter qoute and maybe right below your neck line on your chest would look nice. Or even on your leg.

thewickedcity June 23rd 2010 12:35 AM

I like the spot you picked.. I think it'd be cool there. I like the longer quote better, personally.

*Rainbow*Rider* June 23rd 2010 01:18 AM

Going down your side?
Front of hip?

Sole of foot :dem:

JackOffJill June 23rd 2010 04:46 AM

I was also considering my hip. Hmmm...hahha. Maybe I will ask the tattoo artist which spot he recommends for what I want. Im kinda self-consious about my hips and that area of my body so Im thinking across my side (like where your bra is- kinda).

Thanks for the input. I have to think about if I want the shorter or longer version still. Id still like opinions is anyone has any. Thanks!

luckyblue_e June 23rd 2010 05:13 AM

You could get it on the top of your foot. My friend got a tattoo of a bumble bee there. And I had never thought of getting a tattoo there, but it looks really good. You could get it on your foot. (:

JackOffJill June 23rd 2010 11:05 AM

Thanks Emily. I never thought about that. I will have to consider that now.

jellyfish June 23rd 2010 03:39 PM

I'd call it the side of ur ribs lol... looks good there.
If you go for the shortened version, have it where ur bra goes underneath ur breast, so it curves to ur breast? I love that I think it looks lovely.
Other than that, top of ur thigh?

JackOffJill June 24th 2010 09:53 AM

Hahaha thanks Jen- I dont know why I didnt think of calling it the side of my ribs haha.
Wow the idea you had sounds pretty- but would it look dumb on someone who is small chested?