TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   Where is the best place to have a tattoo? (on your body) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t81766-where-best-place-have-tattoo-your-body/)

Dark Horse August 14th 2011 04:36 PM

Where is the best place to have a tattoo? (on your body)

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. I just wanted to know who has one, and where? I've just seen old women who have tattoos and their skin is like...all saggy in places where their tattoos are....and it looks really gross because the tattoos start to stretch.

So where do you think is the best place on your body to have a tattoo? *) Thanks :)

Stargazed. August 14th 2011 07:12 PM

Re: Where is the best place to have a tattoo? (on your body)

I have one on my wrist. I don't think that's gonna get saggy and if it does, well... that's odd :P

I'm also planning to get one on my foot and shoulder. Maybe one near my collar bone.

Eternal August 14th 2011 07:28 PM

I have one on the back of my shoulder and the behind my ear. Both won't sag much if at all, and you can easily hide them and easily show them off.
There are a few good places to get one, but its all matter of preference and pain tolerance.

Maloo August 14th 2011 07:59 PM

I have 3 connected tattoos that go from under my bra on my right ribcage all the way down to the inside of my right hip. I don't personally care what my tattoos are going to look like when I'm old - you only live once.

TheCrowing August 16th 2011 04:04 PM

I'm working on a half sleeve.. which will probably sag.. But I mean.. Hey.. I always look at it this way:

At least it'll be an awesome abstract Salvador Dali-esque piece of art, right?

And on my back/neck, so far.

I heard the lower back/legs don't sag much, but I personally wouldn't get tattoos on either.. Sooo. Guess I'll be abstract.

Angel August 17th 2011 03:05 AM

I love to see nice tattoos on the backs of ladies' necks. It just looks so attractive.

Ennui. August 17th 2011 06:18 AM

I like seeing them on backs, and sometimes the ankles/wrists.

yoloyoloyolo August 17th 2011 06:42 AM

I'm planning on getting a half sleeve and my collar bone done. But... When I can afford it. Good script tattoo is expensive. To be quite honest, I don't care if it's all gross when I'm old. I'd rather be hot now ;)

chook14 August 19th 2011 01:19 PM

I want to get one on my inner forearm/wrist area...that's a good place for girls to get tats as it doesn't age too much. Just be really careful around your stomach/hips/rib cage area, because if you choose to have kids one day, pregnancy can cause the tattoo to stretch which probably wouldn't be such an attractive look :P

Obliviate August 21st 2011 04:25 PM

If you're just wanting words, fingers are awesome places to get tattoos and I personally think they look really cool :)

udontno August 22nd 2011 01:45 AM

I personally have a tattoo on my shoulder blade that can be shown off or hidden, depending on the situation. I personally don't care about when I'm older because well, look how many young people have tattoos now. I'm not going to be the only saggy tattooed old person out there. I'm only young and hot once, so I might as well show it off while I got it.

Maloo August 22nd 2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chook14 (Post 708579)
Just be really careful around your stomach/hips/rib cage area, because if you choose to have kids one day, pregnancy can cause the tattoo to stretch which probably wouldn't be such an attractive look :P

But at the same time, if your stomach is messed up from pregnancy, you're probably not going to be showing your stomach to anyone anyway, so it wouldn't really matter :P