TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   Anyone have a tattoo between their boobs??? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t8311-anyone-have-tattoo-between-their-boobs/)

xxUrs_Trulyxx March 17th 2009 10:48 PM

Anyone have a tattoo between their boobs???

I think it'd be a perfect spot for my butterfly design, but not sure how much it would hurt or stretch etc..

losing touch. March 17th 2009 10:51 PM

Re: Anyone have a tattoo between their boobs???

I have a friend who has a tattoo across her whole chest. She didn't seem to think it was that painful, but i can't help but think it would be. Pain is relative and you won't really be able to get a good idea of how much it is going to hurt for you until you actually get it done.

BrittneyNicole March 17th 2009 11:23 PM

I have a friend who has a tattoo on her breast. Well, the upper part of her breast. She said it didn't hurt too badly but I'm not sure about between.

losing touch. March 18th 2009 12:30 PM

Yeah in between sounds like it would be more painful becuase its right on the breast bone.

pablothedrugmule March 18th 2009 05:24 PM

The woman who pierces me has one, and it is extremely fit. I'm going to get one sometime in the future when my acne clears up :smile

guillotine_blades March 19th 2009 02:23 PM

I have two good sized six shooters on my chest. I watched the goonies through it all. Those two didn't bother me.

Katrina March 19th 2009 02:35 PM

My mom does. :bleh:

She has a hummingbird. Apparently it didn't hurt, but she really regrets it now that she's fifty and can't wear even the slightest lowcut shirt or bathing suit for fear of someone seeing her hummingbird she got when she was eighteen, that she thought she would cherish forever. So, do keep this in mind. One day you will be old, and when you are, do you still want a little butterfly adorning your chest? Not discouraging you from getting it, just asking you to consider the future. [: Make sure the tattoo is meaningful so that when you look back on it, you'll know that it was exactly what you wanted at one point. Take care of yourself, and let me know if you have any further questions. I'll ask my mummy. :p

jessica1122 March 29th 2009 09:26 PM

My friend kea has matchin dog pawprints on each boob, she said it didnt hurt but it wasnt on the bone.
And my aunt isnt very "gifted" when it comes to her breast so hers is practically on bone she has one with all of her kids names right there over her heart, she said it wasnt too bad, but she doesnt regret it, just like she doesnt regret the others she has(except the one that says "DMF" on her hip, since they are no longer married!)

Marionette. March 29th 2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katrina (Post 86858)
My mom does. :bleh:

That's so cute :p

Like others have said, it'll all depend on how you tolerate pain.
For stretching etc. you should ask a tattoo artist, they'll be able to give you the best estimation.

xxUrs_Trulyxx March 31st 2009 04:40 AM

ha sounds cute. Yeah i figured that ya know the whole baby thing... really streches boobs lol. Maybe if I find the right image get it done but not until then :)