TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Good Days! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f29-good-days/)
-   -   OMG - Lol - The bestest thing :) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f29-good-days/t120-omg-lol-bestest-thing/)

i_am_me_again January 6th 2009 01:15 PM

OMG - Lol - The bestest thing :)

For me anyway :)

I went to the theatre last night, to see Joseph & the amazing technicolour dreamcoat.

Well, the bloke playing Pharoah threw me his sweaty scarf. I was right at the front, & he literally threw it to me.

It was all sweaty & had make up on it!! Lol! Then I went to the stage door after the production & he signed the scarf!!

Its all good baby!

Gaia January 6th 2009 01:18 PM

Ohhh a sweaty scarf lucky you :p
In all seriousness though, that is pretty cool.
It's amazing how childlike we become with actors :D
Glad it made you happy.

i_am_me_again January 6th 2009 01:22 PM

That one moment of happiness that that gave me, was very rare! So I am very grateful for the nice sweaty scarf!

Melody Pond January 6th 2009 01:23 PM

:eek:
I am so jealous.

I am going to see Joseph for the 5th time in February the 16th with my Boyfriend as a late Valentines day thing.
He has never seen it before so I am dragging him along. :p

These are the best seats I've had so far and are about 3/4 rows back from the front :D

Just curious
Who played Joseph for your show?
Anyone famous in it?

i_am_me_again January 6th 2009 01:40 PM

Lee Mead played Joseph & Michael Quinn was Pharaoh! Michael's actually the understudy, but he is so much better than the other bloke. Michael is gorg!! (I've seen joseph about 6 times)

Melody Pond January 6th 2009 01:55 PM

:eek: again

I wish I could see Lee Mead, He does do the tour though. Last year we got Craig Chalmers as Joseph and we had Keith Jack as narrator from the same TV show as Lee Mead.

I saw Micheal Quinn in Beauty and the Beast as Gaston and he was great and I agree he is really gorgeous, I don't understand why he is just the understudy.

Tegan January 6th 2009 01:58 PM

so jealous!!!
I love that show.
It's my third favourite ever west end show. (After Billy Elliot (L) and Starlight Express (L))
Glad you had a good time though :)

i_am_me_again January 6th 2009 01:58 PM

Its Lees last week this week. Ive got a signed cuddly camel & a signed CD from Lee. (Kinda into C-List Celebs!)
Gareth Gates is taking over as Joseph next week. Once again, I have a million signed Gareth Gates things!

Claire January 6th 2009 02:51 PM

Thats amazing, I'm so jealous! I'd love to see Joseph but where I live, there isn't even a cinema never mind a theatre! And I think I'd be excited over a sweaty scarf too. Much worse things have been got from celebrities, like chewing gum and half eaten sandwiches that people picked up just because a "celebrity" had them first! So you treasure that sweaty scarf until the smell wears off :p

LucyLouWho January 6th 2009 04:04 PM

That's really cool, except, of course, for the sweaty part. That sounds kind of yucky. lol

But I'm sure it was a lot of fun. It definitely sounds like it would be.
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time and that you had the opportunity to get the scarf signed. :]

Ellie January 6th 2009 07:21 PM

Mmm, sweaty scarf? Yummy o.O But no, it does sound pretty cool! Or at least the getting it signed part does!

Ah, Joseph <3

FastForward2012 January 6th 2009 07:25 PM

I'm jealous. I saw that broadway 3 years ago, and I remember it being amazing. Congrats on getting the scarf. :)

x-gothic-princess-x January 7th 2009 01:55 PM

Re: OMG - Lol - The bestest thing :)

I remember that. My nan really wants to go watch that. Ive never caught anything in a concert or had anything signed lol. Well its good to hear something brilliant has come your way, after reading your first two posts. Im glad your getting along better... Keep it up !