Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!
Here’s the thing, y’all. As a Christian, I have the HARDEST time forgiving. I could hold a grudge like none other. That’s caused myself a lot more hurt than I ever wanted to go through. Years ago I went through some really hard stuff. I had a lot of resentment towards my church family for not, I don’t know “rescuing me” I guess. But, the challenge is, I didn’t really give them the chance to. Not only did I HIDE the struggles in my life, but I covered it up for my abusers. Had I gone to any one of those people, and told them “Look, I’ve been sexually assaulted, and trafficked, and now I’m pregnant.” They would’ve helped me. But, I was ONLINE, meaning SOCIAL MEDIA. I was constantly telling some bs story about how blessed, and happy I was, and all that. So, then when I came out as a victim, some didn’t even believe me, and others just didn’t care because I had gotten on their bad side by bragging and accusing everyone of being “jealous of me”. Those people didn’t even have the chance to rescue me from my abusers. So, I forgive them. I’m at peace now. I’m safe, and recovered. Now I really am blessed and highly favored and I’m happy now.