Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!
I have a date in a few hours, I am still drunk from last night, and the only clothes which do not smell like lager are the ones soaking wet in the washing machine.
Re: I'm happy today because... -
April 11th 2012, 12:12 AM
I got a new book in the mail.
From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die