TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
imokaynow111 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

trashing my old thread. which can be found on my statistics - June 22nd 2012, 05:45 AM

So a longtime ago I made a post on here about suicide. Though I am fine now iI would like to ask tthat that thread be trashed by a mod please. Because of names which are real and I don't like it hanging over my head and being permenant on the internet.its begun bringing me anxiety.

Thanks

(#2 (permalink)) Old
survivor. :)
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: trashing my old thread. which can be found on my statistics - June 22nd 2012, 08:11 PM

Hi there

If you want it deleting, you could PM the Depression & Suicide forum moderators (Palmolive, Reverie., Loving Linux Penguin) with a link to the thread you want deleting and say why and i'm sure they will.

Hope that helps

You have to have the negative things in life
to be able to appreciate the positives.
TG 05/04/2013

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: trashing my old thread. which can be found on my statistics - June 22nd 2012, 08:30 PM

Hey there,

I've gone ahead and moved this into the general forum as I feel it's purpose is more suited here. I just wanted to let you know, as well, that we do not delete posts upon request. In the TeenHelp Legal Statements (found here) it says:

Quote:
The user understands that TeenHelp does not remove or edit the user's account or content in the eventuality that the user regrets submitting it.
I'm sorry that it's bothering you right now, but chances are what you've written wont be linked to you by anyone, and if it is, surely it's just a matter of explaining what was going on to them. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM at any time and I'll be happy to help.

I hope this has helped,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

Closed Thread