TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Unhappy I am too ugly to be alive - October 12th 2013, 07:24 PM

I am really ugly, don't say something like "nobody's ugly.." or that "I'm probably pretty but don't realize it." I get comments on my appearance everywhere I go, so for the most part I just stay inside and when I do outside it's usually dark and I use my scarf to cover my face. I hear people say things like "I'm guessing she's single." or I'll just be shopping in the thrift store and some girl was walking with her boyfriend and right in front of me and she said "she's f**king ugly." Guys on the bus have gone to sit next to me until they got a good look at me and they scurry over to another seat. I think some people when they look at me actually think I'm a transvestite or something. -.- It's really annoying, I need $100,000 worth of plastic surgery and I'm not going to college until i have it, I don't care if I have to save up on disability or something. It's really hard to get a job when you're ugly and have social anxiety. I feel too ugly to be alive and because of my bad genes I don't get to have all the experiences non-hideous people get to have: Not being able to start a family, not having anyone want to be your friend, no parties, no ever finding love. It really sucks I just want to go to sleep and never wake up i dont know what to do i actually cant even live like this anymore
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
steveo46 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
steveo46's Avatar
 
Age: 26

Posts: 2
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 12th 2013, 08:45 PM

Hi! I'm also less than attractive. Let me give you some advice from a fellow ugly person. Just except it. The older you get the less it matters. When ur in high school looks are everything, but when ur in ur 20's like me there are still people who care about that stuff but u actually have a chance at being normal because people care a little less about looks. Plus in the end when u choose someone to spend the rest of ur life with what's on the inside matters a whole lot more. I know everyone says that but it's true! Its more important u get along BC ur going to be spending a lot of time together, right? Don't let it get to u because right now ur thinking some dangerous thoughts. I have depression and I know what's its like to think like that and its no good. There's way More to life than physical appearance. Just hang in there. When ur older ull see and ull laugh at how u used to worry about what u looked like. I'm sure ur a beautiful person in the inside. We can't all be born super models so be proud of who u are instead of what u look like.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 12th 2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo46 View Post
Hi! I'm also less than attractive. Let me give you some advice from a fellow ugly person. Just except it. The older you get the less it matters. When ur in high school looks are everything, but when ur in ur 20's like me there are still people who care about that stuff but u actually have a chance at being normal because people care a little less about looks. Plus in the end when u choose someone to spend the rest of ur life with what's on the inside matters a whole lot more. I know everyone says that but it's true! Its more important u get along BC ur going to be spending a lot of time together, right? Don't let it get to u because right now ur thinking some dangerous thoughts. I have depression and I know what's its like to think like that and its no good. There's way More to life than physical appearance. Just hang in there. When ur older ull see and ull laugh at how u used to worry about what u looked like. I'm sure ur a beautiful person in the inside. We can't all be born super models so be proud of who u are instead of what u look like.
I know that as you get older the less it matters because well we all get old and wrinkly in the end, but I sincerely feel I have no hopes of finding love and having kids with anyone while I'm still fairly young (I don't want to be the 45 year old new mom) if I don't get plastic surgery
I don't want to be a super model I just don't want to be as ugly as I am. Seriously I'd sell my kidney on the black market to buy plastic surgery


   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough
*********
 
Rivière's Avatar
 
Name: Sarah
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.

Posts: 2,261
Join Date: June 7th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 12th 2013, 09:44 PM

Never change who you are just to please someone else. I understand that all those comments about you were hard, upsetting and horrible to hear but that's their own opinion. If they want to say those things, let them, if they want to poke fun at people, they obviously haven't got anything better to do with their time, they're the ones who are the most ugly of all. In truth, there is no such thing as ugly just as much as there's no such thing as pretty. It's all based down to opinion and preference. There's someone out there for all of us. There's around 7 billion people on earth and I guarantee you that you'll meet one of that population or even more and they will see you and they will think you are the most beautiful, most precious and special person they have ever met. That is guaranteed. I grew up in a school of all kinds of people, bullies, victims, people with disabilities or learning disorders, some of those people had physical problems where they had conditions which physically altered their face, does it make them any less normal? No. Some of those people I personally knew and some of them regardless of how they looked, they found someone, one of which I know personally has gotten engaged and has her first baby on the way. There's someone out there for us all. There's someone out there for you too. You're going to grow up, get a great career and meet someone who you really like and they'll like you for who you are.

Plastic surgery might seem the best option but think about it, who is it really pleasing? You? Or those who insult you? You'd be changing a part of yourself for someone else because their comments are what's driving you to want this, not because deep down you got up one morning and decided to just spontaniously have it. You want it because you feel it'll make all those horrible comments and remarks go away. I understand that if it's truly something you feel you have to do then by all means do it, but never ever change yourself to please another person, they're just not worth it! You're worth keeping yourself looking like who you are because you are beautiful. Every single person in the world is beautiful in one way or another and so are you.


Life is for living, not for losing.
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 12th 2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTides View Post
Never change who you are just to please someone else. I understand that all those comments about you were hard, upsetting and horrible to hear but that's their own opinion. If they want to say those things, let them, if they want to poke fun at people, they obviously haven't got anything better to do with their time, they're the ones who are the most ugly of all. In truth, there is no such thing as ugly just as much as there's no such thing as pretty. It's all based down to opinion and preference. There's someone out there for all of us. There's around 7 billion people on earth and I guarantee you that you'll meet one of that population or even more and they will see you and they will think you are the most beautiful, most precious and special person they have ever met. That is guaranteed. I grew up in a school of all kinds of people, bullies, victims, people with disabilities or learning disorders, some of those people had physical problems where they had conditions which physically altered their face, does it make them any less normal? No. Some of those people I personally knew and some of them regardless of how they looked, they found someone, one of which I know personally has gotten engaged and has her first baby on the way. There's someone out there for us all. There's someone out there for you too. You're going to grow up, get a great career and meet someone who you really like and they'll like you for who you are.

Plastic surgery might seem the best option but think about it, who is it really pleasing? You? Or those who insult you? You'd be changing a part of yourself for someone else because their comments are what's driving you to want this, not because deep down you got up one morning and decided to just spontaniously have it. You want it because you feel it'll make all those horrible comments and remarks go away. I understand that if it's truly something you feel you have to do then by all means do it, but never ever change yourself to please another person, they're just not worth it! You're worth keeping yourself looking like who you are because you are beautiful. Every single person in the world is beautiful in one way or another and so are you.
It seems impossible when I receive remarks like "she's probably going to be a single virgin her whole life," and when I've had boys take a glance at me on the bus and scurry over to another seat. That might be true for most people but it seems impossible when people say and do things like that. I don't want to go to college until I get plastic surgery because I'd have to take the bus and I'm really scared to because of the things people say and do to me.


   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
steveo46 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
steveo46's Avatar
 
Age: 26

Posts: 2
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 13th 2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetify View Post
It seems impossible when I receive remarks like "she's probably going to be a single virgin her whole life," and when I've had boys take a glance at me on the bus and scurry over to another seat. That might be true for most people but it seems impossible when people say and do things like that. I don't want to go to college until I get plastic surgery because I'd have to take the bus and I'm really scared to because of the things people say and do to me.
U don't have to wait till ur old! Collage age people tend to be much more excepting than high school kids. Plus there are people out there who don't care about looks. Those people are the ones who are worth knowing. I'm ugly and I've met girls who don't care about my looks and liked me for me. If I can find a girls like that then there is definitely hope for u. However I'm not against plastic surgery if u really feel like ur that unattractive. Just don't over do it. If it helps ur confidence go for it. But try and get by without surgery first. U might be surprised u can do it!
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 13th 2013, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo46 View Post
U don't have to wait till ur old! Collage age people tend to be much more excepting than high school kids. Plus there are people out there who don't care about looks. Those people are the ones who are worth knowing. I'm ugly and I've met girls who don't care about my looks and liked me for me. If I can find a girls like that then there is definitely hope for u. However I'm not against plastic surgery if u really feel like ur that unattractive. Just don't over do it. If it helps ur confidence go for it. But try and get by without surgery first. U might be surprised u can do it!
Yes but most college aged boys seem to be not much less shallower than they are in high school so it's going to be impossible for me to find a date. Girls tend to be less shallower than guys as well D; because they're more emotional and less physical by nature.
I need $100,000 to be approximately a 6/10. Not kidding


   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
frisoni98 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
frisoni98's Avatar
 
Name: Stanislav
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 63
Join Date: May 13th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 13th 2013, 01:43 PM

Please read this, as it comes from a handsome boy
If someone tells you looks don't matter, then they're lying.
Sure, having great personality helps. And by that I mean good sense of humor, confidence, being nice to everyone (but not too much). So being a cool person in general.

And you dont need a plastic surgery to make yourself more beautiful.
Get new hair cut, bathe regulary work out...

If you have a lame personality and ugly body, then you're doomed

Sorry if I were harsh but that's te truth.


The burning grief is tormenting me
The hate I feel is destroying me
Only vengeance will give me peace
Only vengeance will set my spirit free
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 13th 2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisoni98 View Post
Please read this, as it comes from a handsome boy
If someone tells you looks don't matter, then they're lying.
Sure, having great personality helps. And by that I mean good sense of humor, confidence, being nice to everyone (but not too much). So being a cool person in general.

And you dont need a plastic surgery to make yourself more beautiful.
Get new hair cut, bathe regulary work out...

If you have a lame personality and ugly body, then you're doomed

Sorry if I were harsh but that's te truth.
Yes I do need plastic surgery, I'm just rude to everyone in real life because with my looks it's impossible to make friends or find a date, so why bother being nice? I look like a man and I look just plain weird


   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
frisoni98 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
frisoni98's Avatar
 
Name: Stanislav
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 63
Join Date: May 13th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 14th 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetify View Post
Yes I do need plastic surgery, I'm just rude to everyone in real life because with my looks it's impossible to make friends or find a date, so why bother being nice? I look like a man and I look just plain weird
You're "rude" only if you don't act nice and not take care of personal hygiene.
I know plenty of ugly girls who were able to find a date. Just find some desperate, yet sweet guy (a nerd) and that's it. Don't expect to find a perfect guy of your dreams,because you ain't gonna find him.
For friends find people with similar interests, on similar social status (even if they're outcasts,ugly...), join a club or a sports team, whatever you like

Forgive me for being harsh and cruel, but unlike others I wanna help you by facing you with reality.

Be what you are, unless you suck.


The burning grief is tormenting me
The hate I feel is destroying me
Only vengeance will give me peace
Only vengeance will set my spirit free
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 14th 2013, 06:47 PM

This is a reminder, please be respectful at all times when posting. Disrespectful or unnecessary posts will be removed.

To the OP - honestly, I don't believe anyone is really ugly. I feel like everyone has their own taste in potential partners & that's it. There are people I've turned down in the past, not because I thought they were ugly, but because there are certain looks that I find more attractive than others. It's about personal preference.

& I'm going to have to disagree with the previous poster. I don't think you should ever settle. While I agree that there are tons of places to meet potential partners & you should try to get to know someone before disregarding them, I do believe you should have standards such as how someone should treat you, etc. You can still find that perfect guy for you, just get to know people before deciding that they're not it. But never settle because you think that's as good as it's gonna get. That's not fair to you or them.



   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 15th 2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisoni98 View Post
You're "rude" only if you don't act nice and not take care of personal hygiene.
I know plenty of ugly girls who were able to find a date. Just find some desperate, yet sweet guy (a nerd) and that's it. Don't expect to find a perfect guy of your dreams,because you ain't gonna find him.
For friends find people with similar interests, on similar social status (even if they're outcasts,ugly...), join a club or a sports team, whatever you like

Forgive me for being harsh and cruel, but unlike others I wanna help you by facing you with reality.

Be what you are, unless you suck.
I am actually like a 2/10. I'm a total outcast I actually have no friends and I haven't made any since I started high school (I'm in my senior year..) I've only been ugly for the past 1/2 year or so due to hormonal changes I'm guessing from my eating disorder recovery.
I don't want to join a club or a sports team because I'm going to the ugliest one in it. I'm just getting plastic surgery im not being the ugly girl for the rest of my life fuck life fuck everything


   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 15th 2013, 07:40 PM

I don't think you're ugly. You just sound more introverted than extroverted. That's totally okay, I'm the same way. But you're not going to make friends or meet new people if you're not willing to make the effort.



   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 15th 2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
I don't think you're ugly. You just sound more introverted than extroverted. That's totally okay, I'm the same way. But you're not going to make friends or meet new people if you're not willing to make the effort.

I'm extremely introverted and ugly. The two don't go well for making friends or having relationships. At least when you're attractive people might be willing to start a conversation with you and who wants to be friends with an ugly person? (Providing they aren't ugly themselves)


   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
frisoni98 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
frisoni98's Avatar
 
Name: Stanislav
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 63
Join Date: May 13th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 15th 2013, 09:45 PM

So you think a plastic surgery would make you more attractive. Fine.
If it gives you at least a bit of confidence, then it's good.
It's mainly about confidence, and a lot of confidence comes from the way you look. If you are confident, then you'll easily make friends because people will see you as a dominant person.

And how exactly do you look,what is that you don't like? Your nose, your eyes?
You may not need a plastic surgery. There are many natural and healthier ways to improve your looks.
In order to improve mine, i go to the gym 3 times a week, take care of my skin, hair and stuff like that... I'm already good looking, but I take care of my body, as a part of my personal culture. And that's what everyone shall do!

Have a nice day


The burning grief is tormenting me
The hate I feel is destroying me
Only vengeance will give me peace
Only vengeance will set my spirit free
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 15th 2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisoni98 View Post
So you think a plastic surgery would make you more attractive. Fine.
If it gives you at least a bit of confidence, then it's good.
It's mainly about confidence, and a lot of confidence comes from the way you look. If you are confident, then you'll easily make friends because people will see you as a dominant person.

And how exactly do you look,what is that you don't like? Your nose, your eyes?
You may not need a plastic surgery. There are many natural and healthier ways to improve your looks.
In order to improve mine, i go to the gym 3 times a week, take care of my skin, hair and stuff like that... I'm already good looking, but I take care of my body, as a part of my personal culture. And that's what everyone shall do!

Have a nice day
It better, if it fails im going to kill myself. I don't understand why I have to be the ugly girl.. I'm probably the ugliest girl in my entire school -.-

I need my nose, chin, cheeks and jaw all fixed.. and my forehead but it's not really a priority. I could live with it if it was my only facial flaw.
I also want the scars I have from the chickenpox gone.
I don't go to the gym I just stay out of shape because I see no point in trying to work out, all I will ever be is a butterface. I take care of myself so I don't smell or look worse.. it disgusts me when people don't wear deodrant, smell, etc.


   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Corrupted Offline
528491
Average Joe
***
 
Corrupted's Avatar
 
Name: Jake
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Location: California

Posts: 174
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 30th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 16th 2013, 04:19 AM

I've had a very low self esteem about my looks almost my entire life. I've had people treat me like shit on several occasions. I've had tons of trouble making friends and talking to new people. However, it all changed when I started high school a couple of months ago. My self confidence has boosted more in two months than it has in years. I don't have as many problems socially as I did in middle and elementary school. All it took for me was a new, diverse environment combined with a change of attitude. I'm in no way against you having plastic surgery, but people in college have worked their entire lives to get there, so I can almost guarantee you they will be more accepting of who you are, plastic surgery or not. If you can push through this year of high school without doing anything to yourself, you can show everyone who has ever looked down upon you that their unaccepting and negative attitude has not affected you and that you are a more quality person than they will ever be. If you sit back and look at all the negatives like I did, you will remain negative and without confidence. If you look at the positives, you will open new opportunities that you could have never imagined having before. Give it one try. That's all it takes to change your life.




"Structure is the enemy of progressive thought."
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 16th 2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
I've had a very low self esteem about my looks almost my entire life. I've had people treat me like shit on several occasions. I've had tons of trouble making friends and talking to new people. However, it all changed when I started high school a couple of months ago. My self confidence has boosted more in two months than it has in years. I don't have as many problems socially as I did in middle and elementary school. All it took for me was a new, diverse environment combined with a change of attitude. I'm in no way against you having plastic surgery, but people in college have worked their entire lives to get there, so I can almost guarantee you they will be more accepting of who you are, plastic surgery or not. If you can push through this year of high school without doing anything to yourself, you can show everyone who has ever looked down upon you that their unaccepting and negative attitude has not affected you and that you are a more quality person than they will ever be. If you sit back and look at all the negatives like I did, you will remain negative and without confidence. If you look at the positives, you will open new opportunities that you could have never imagined having before. Give it one try. That's all it takes to change your life.
Can you even have confidence if you are legitimately ugly?


   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
PureStorm Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
PureStorm's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Posts: 465
Join Date: March 31st 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 16th 2013, 09:52 PM

Hey Magnetify,

you say you are ugly and don't want anyone to tell you otherwise. So I won't. I didn't read every single post, either. But I'll tell you that I am 100% sure you can improve your looks if you want. Of course there are factors you cannot control without surgery: genes are genes, it's OK. I didn't draw the genetic jackpot either, but I worked hard on my looks and really am way more pleased with the way I look today. I hope you will do the same. Try not harsh, but honest self-criticism: what don't you like about your looks? Write it down. Make a table out of it, and write on the other side one counterpart each: what can I do to improve it? That can be cosmetica, activities as in sports, fashion, consultation etc.

Some things can't be changed, but you'll see that a lot of your issues can be worked on and fixed. You may have to put in work some time before you see results, but the process of working towards your own happiness will make you happier, even without instant results.

Peace


Quote:
"In summary, men experience systematic discrimination in parenting, domestic violence policies, education, criminal sentencing, paternity, forced labor, military conscription, public health policies, genital integrity, false accusations, reproductive rights, portrayal by the media and in the coverage of their issues by the news media."
http://www.avoiceformen.com/
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Magnetify Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Magnetify's Avatar
 
Name: Kaitlyn
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Posts: 18
Join Date: October 12th 2013

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 16th 2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureStorm View Post
Hey Magnetify,

you say you are ugly and don't want anyone to tell you otherwise. So I won't. I didn't read every single post, either. But I'll tell you that I am 100% sure you can improve your looks if you want. Of course there are factors you cannot control without surgery: genes are genes, it's OK. I didn't draw the genetic jackpot either, but I worked hard on my looks and really am way more pleased with the way I look today. I hope you will do the same. Try not harsh, but honest self-criticism: what don't you like about your looks? Write it down. Make a table out of it, and write on the other side one counterpart each: what can I do to improve it? That can be cosmetica, activities as in sports, fashion, consultation etc.

Some things can't be changed, but you'll see that a lot of your issues can be worked on and fixed. You may have to put in work some time before you see results, but the process of working towards your own happiness will make you happier, even without instant results.

Peace
My whole face, no joke.
i want to run a chainsaw through my face hope to hell ill survive and get free plastic surgery that way


   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 17th 2013, 02:04 AM

Hi Kaitlyn,

I'm just curious, but what kind of help are you hoping to receive from this thread? Because all you're doing is shutting down every answer or suggestion given to you. Please try to have an open mind about things. You're not ugly & things will get better for you.



   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Make Believe's Avatar
 
Name: Kayleigh
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, U.K.

Posts: 6,185
Blog Entries: 190
Join Date: August 31st 2009

Re: I am too ugly to be alive - October 23rd 2013, 06:06 PM

Have you ever heard of Lizzie Velasquez? She was born with an undiagnosed disorder where she can't gain weight no matter how much she eats. She was branded the "world's ugliest woman" on youtube. She's now a motivational speaker and has wrote books on being happy with the way you look and how to overcome obstacles.

I haven't read her books myself but I've watched a few of her youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lizzitachickita

You may find her to be inspirational and may help you through your own confidence issues


"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
alive, ugly

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.