TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Mysteries. - November 6th 2013, 07:44 AM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

My name is Hamed, as most of you would know, and I am an eighteen year old student from Sydney, for those who DON'T know . OK, so no doubt, I am a curious guy. I have learnt many things over my years. Like the fact that the red juice that comes off raw meat isn't actually blood, that 35 Degrees Celcius is 95 Degrees Fahrenheit and that Economic Equilibrium is when the amount of goods supplied and the amount of goods demanded in a retail scenario are equal .

But I have come across a stack of mysteries in my life. Some of them personal mysteries, some of them emotional mysteries, but they are things that I most probably will never find out.

Like for example, I was catching the train home from Uni one day and I arrived at the station it takes to change at another station to get home LOL, but I went over to check the timetable, right? I passed a payphone on the way, the Station's payphone.

On the top of said payphone was a Polaroid photo of a very beautiful young girl with no face, shorts, a bright blue blazer and a giant watch for a necklace. I turned it over and it had "xo" on it. No one claimed it.

I have always wondered what the story was behind that, who the girl was and why on earth the photo was leaning on a payphone for me to see .

And another one. I used to go to school in St Mary's and sometimes me and my mates would go down to a nearby restaurant for lunch on our free sessions. On the way, we always passed a double storey home on the Highway. The only catch? It was BRIGHT LIME GREEN, is heavily fenced off, with big fencing and has it's windows completely tarped up so no one can see the inside.

But the creepy part is there is evidence someone is living in that house. We have heard rumours, including one that says it is a drug lab, one that says it is the home of an extremely devout Muslim, but we have never found out the origin or the ownership of the Green house on highway.

Have you guys come across any mysteries in your life, awesome and interesting happenings, you probably will never find the answer to?

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Mysteries. - November 9th 2013, 12:48 AM

The first thing that came to mind is the mystery of spirits and ghosts, things like that. Like why when I went by my ancestor's grave the wind picked up and the cricket's chirped, when we walked away it stopped. When this kept happening, my mom asked the ancestor to stop, and everything went dead.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Mysteries. - November 9th 2013, 06:22 PM

Life is full of mysteries when you actually like sit down and think about it. like the time when i was a kid i saw cartoon character figures on my curtains it really freaked me out and i still can't explain what they were but it freaked me out. there was also the time i saw a man walk into brick wall and vanish and the time in school when everyone was in the school hall for assembly and the fire alarm went off and no one had set it off and there was no fire, and everyone was accounted for in the school hall.. my school is known to be haunted.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Mysteries. - November 13th 2013, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyHugMaster View Post
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

My name is Hamed, as most of you would know, and I am an eighteen year old student from Sydney, for those who DON'T know . OK, so no doubt, I am a curious guy. I have learnt many things over my years. Like the fact that the red juice that comes off raw meat isn't actually blood, that 35 Degrees Celcius is 95 Degrees Fahrenheit and that Economic Equilibrium is when the amount of goods supplied and the amount of goods demanded in a retail scenario are equal .

But I have come across a stack of mysteries in my life. Some of them personal mysteries, some of them emotional mysteries, but they are things that I most probably will never find out.

Like for example, I was catching the train home from Uni one day and I arrived at the station it takes to change at another station to get home LOL, but I went over to check the timetable, right? I passed a payphone on the way, the Station's payphone.

On the top of said payphone was a Polaroid photo of a very beautiful young girl with no face, shorts, a bright blue blazer and a giant watch for a necklace. I turned it over and it had "xo" on it. No one claimed it.

I have always wondered what the story was behind that, who the girl was and why on earth the photo was leaning on a payphone for me to see .

And another one. I used to go to school in St Mary's and sometimes me and my mates would go down to a nearby restaurant for lunch on our free sessions. On the way, we always passed a double storey home on the Highway. The only catch? It was BRIGHT LIME GREEN, is heavily fenced off, with big fencing and has it's windows completely tarped up so no one can see the inside.

But the creepy part is there is evidence someone is living in that house. We have heard rumours, including one that says it is a drug lab, one that says it is the home of an extremely devout Muslim, but we have never found out the origin or the ownership of the Green house on highway.

Have you guys come across any mysteries in your life, awesome and interesting happenings, you probably will never find the answer to?
The picture thing sounds like it would be a good story=)

Closed Thread