TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mrs.Butterfly Offline
WingedWarrior
Average Joe

Name: Sarah

The tides are changing.. - January 29th 2015, 12:37 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so here goes.

Life is turning out to be crazy this year. I could use some prayers right now; things are definitely changing. The tides of my life are changing. A lot of things are happening and changing for me right now, and here are some of them.

I've been having some mental health problems, and I dropped out of therapy due to some personal reasons. I've been struggling with them more recently, including having nightmares about those things. My own physical health is having a real time of it as well, and I am in treatment for that. It is kind of having a few good months, then a few rough months. Sometimes less than that.

I have been seriously considering going back to college. I had to leave there due to taking care of a sick family member, plus didn't have the money. Well tonight, I have decide to apply for grants and things and slowly start going back to college. Which is a big step for me. I'm pretty nervous about it all, but going to dig my nails in and accomplish something good for myself.

But the biggest news for me is that I will be getting married this year. August 15th, 2015 is when I will be married. I am pretty stressed out about it, since my folks won't be able to help out with the cost of anything. I am nervous of things, because of my past. But I am very much in love and I can't imagine my life without this man in my life.

So, if I seem quiet or distracted, please forgive me. And please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I could use them.

God bless,

Aponi.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
KimmyKitty Offline
Queen Kitty Bae
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimberly

Re: The tides are changing.. - January 29th 2015, 12:44 AM

You can do this, Sarah! I believe in you.

SKITTLIFY!

Random Cat!
  Send a message via Skype™ to KimmyKitty 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TakeTheLeap Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emily

Re: The tides are changing.. - January 29th 2015, 03:34 AM

Sarah, you have had a challenging year so far, but it will be SO worth it in the end! I'm so proud of you in what you have accomplished and the strength that you have had dealing with your recent challenges. Your resilience is amazing and I have no doubt that you will accomplish amazing things this year. You're taking steps to reach your dreams (both marriage and career) and I am so excited to see how far you will go! You go, girl! You can do it!

“Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time. You may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be." ~Jon Bon Jovi

Closed Thread