TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Plans for the New Year? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t159650-plans-new-year/)

DeletedAccount69 December 31st 2019 11:19 PM

Plans for the New Year?

Do you all have plans for New Year's Eve?

What do you have planned for the New Year?

Anything big coming up in 2020?

I'm going out with friends tonight and then coming home and reading or watching something.

For January 1st, I don't have much planned. I might do something tomorrow at a woman's house that I know. I might stay in and read.

For the upcoming year the two biggest things I've got going are my wedding which happens quite soon into the new year and I'll be starting school in April.

Rivière January 1st 2020 12:03 AM

Re: Plans for the New Year?

There's no bus on New Year's Day so I'm going to sit at home, eat food, be lazy and play computer games. Otherwise I'd have gone to the gym. XD

I did stay up late with my mum though to say happy new year and watch the fireworks from my bedroom window since I live somewhere that overlooks the valley below. :)

Dawn. January 2nd 2020 05:02 AM

On NYE, I went over to my boyfriends friends place and NYD, I went spent some time with my family and my boyfriends family.

In August, I wish to go over to the UK to see my family.

I also want to work more on my personal goals. :)

Ennui. January 3rd 2020 01:16 AM

On New Year's Eve and New Year's Day I hung out wit some friends from undergrad and played games with them.

For the upcoming year the main thing I have is finishing grad school and hopefully trying to improve myself.

DeletedAccount57 January 3rd 2020 04:39 PM

Ooh, congrats on the upcoming wedding! :D How exciting!

I'd like to save up for an electric guitar and slowly start learning how to play. I'd also like to continue writing, and I'll be going to France for a month this summer. :)

~Kylie

DeletedAccount59 January 4th 2020 07:05 PM

I just hung out at home eating left over birthday cake and watching the New Year Eve special on TV.

Celyn January 9th 2020 06:26 PM

New Year's Eve we had a little tea party at home and stayed up late to watch the countdown on TV. News year day, we had another little tea party as it was also my brother's birthday! We watched a few films on TV as my brother wanted to watch them. It was fun :)

I hope to graduate in December 2020.
I'd like to go on a day out some place new with family.
I'd like to meet up with friends I haven't seen in years.

I don't know if any of these things will actually happen, but I hope they do! :)

Mavalelyere August 4th 2020 10:01 AM

I will play snowballs and look for Bigfoot)

Ariel008 August 19th 2020 05:52 PM

This new year I finally spent with friends at my friend's house. It was insanely fun!