TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Do you remember? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t159943-do-you-remember/)

springday March 11th 2020 03:48 AM

Do you remember?

kinda odd, but does anyone here remember when this site was really popular? I think it was back in late 2017-early 2018, but I remember when there were threads popping up left and right, and people were posting and chatting all the time. like, the chatrooms were always full w people. I made a lot of friends on here... for some reason looking back on it now makes me nostalgic. anyone else relate? (I made a new account but my old one was wonderlust if anyone remembers).

Ennui. March 11th 2020 04:40 AM

Re: Do you remember?

I've been here for a while so I definitely remember. Activity has definitely gone up and down as preferences change and older users leave the site, etc. I definitely miss some people!

Ambedo. March 11th 2020 05:07 AM

I've been around for a while and I definitely remember those days! Like Dez said, activity tends to fluctuate, but I will always miss the days when there were people everywhere on the site.

Celyn March 12th 2020 09:54 PM

I remember those days! I've never used the chat room much, but I remember the forums being quite busy. Still is sometimes. But yeah as the others have said, activity tends to fluctuate!

DeletedAccount59 March 12th 2020 10:34 PM

Yes, I remember when TeenHelp had been much more active. Not just three years ago, but nine years ago when I first joined.

Sadly, a lot of users have gotten older and no longer have the need for the website. There are a few that have stuck around.

Odyne March 13th 2020 08:58 AM

I remember.. It's a shame.
But we're still here and I love you all :hug:

Dawn. March 14th 2020 01:16 AM

I remember as well! But as other users have said, some members have outgrown Teenhelp and no longer feel the need for the site.

Clarent March 16th 2020 10:09 PM

Yeah. It's been quite a bustling little site.

A lot of folks grew up and moved on though.

DeletedAccount57 March 18th 2020 12:58 PM

Yes, I originally joined in 2010, so I definitely remember! I have so many fond memories. :)

~Kylie

rotorm June 26th 2020 12:47 PM

so what's the problem renew

Mavalelyere August 4th 2020 10:05 AM

Who doesn't like to feel nostalgic? I listen to old acdc albums once a week. It gives me pleasant moments from my youth. How do you remember the past? It would be interesting to read.

Ariel008 August 19th 2020 05:44 PM

It is a pity that the site is not as active as it once was.