TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   What have you been doing during quarantine? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t160064-what-have-you-been-doing-during-quarantine/)

hocus pocus April 26th 2020 09:13 PM

What have you been doing during quarantine?

What have you been up to during the quarantine?
  • I've been caring for my animals a lot, and spending more time with them.
  • I am still in school so I've been studying and notetaking, all that stuff.
  • We are allowed to hike where we are so I have been hiking a lot and I love it. Really nice to get outside.
  • I've been watching a little more TV.
  • Doing the usual stuff around the house, such as the dishes or laundry.
  • Trying new baking stuff! I want to try some more stuff soon though.
  • I have also been reading positive news stories about animals or about how people have been helping others during this time.

Ennui. April 27th 2020 02:27 AM

Re: What have you been doing during quarantine?

• A lot of sleeping.
  • I'm trying to get into coloring.
  • Playing Cat Game on my phone.
  • Club Penguin!
  • Keeping up with schoolwork.
  • Watching TV with my parents.

eaty April 27th 2020 03:36 AM

• Lots of playing with my cats and spoiling them rotten
  • Cooking and baking with my mom
  • Been playing lots of video games, either by myself or with my boyfriend, or my boyfriend and brothers
  • Since I'm the youngest, and I have a car, I've been the one doing grocery shopping for my family
  • Been doing some cleaning
  • Watching a lot of shows online
  • I end up spending a few hours every day either just reading the news, or looking up info to help my boyfriend with his shitty job situation

Rivière April 28th 2020 12:51 AM

Working through my courses at a higher rate.
Trying to enjoy my free time by enjoying some online gaming.
Catching up with TV programs I fell behind on.

The rest is mostly miserable stuff.

DeletedAccount59 April 28th 2020 12:59 AM

Binge watched 158 episodes in a span of four weeks. That's really the only impressive thing I've done during the quarantine so far. Trying to find something new to watch.

Then there's the minuscule stuff that should be taken care of all the time.

Dawn. April 28th 2020 06:29 AM

• I've engaged in creative writing again. I forgot how therapeutic it can be. :bleh:
  • Getting as much fresh air as I can by walking with my dog and by myself.
  • Studying.
  • Spending time with my family and boyfriend.
  • Playing games.
  • Focusing on my photography and expanding my photography business, which will include creating a set pricelist and teaching myself videography.
  • Looking at teaching myself how to do makeup properly which hopefully I can tie in with my photography.
  • Trying to get into the animal industry.

jimrhodes April 29th 2020 11:51 AM

I am watching my favorite movies. And I try to read more.

Arabesque- golfing girl. April 29th 2020 02:24 PM

• Dancing for 2-4 hours.
• Take care of all the animals. (2 cats, 3, dogs)
•School work.
•Go for walks.
•Read and listen to audio books.
•Drawing.
•Music.
•Some movies with parents and sister's.
•Making dinners.
•Texting my friends.

Celyn April 29th 2020 09:48 PM

• Doing uni assignments.
  • Spending more time with family watching films together.
  • Watching more films/tv in general.
  • Spending time in the garden.
  • Cleaning and tidying.
  • Exercise (or trying to do more anyway).
  • Thinking of all the things I want to do when things get better.
  • Thinking about what I want to do in my future.
  • I'm also hoping to play more games but I'm also trying to balance that with starting to work on my dissertation.

Everglow. April 30th 2020 01:08 PM

Doing uni work, assignments, essays etc.
Been on a few walks with my mum
Watched some shows and movies
Done a bit of baking
Daily video calls with friends

Odyne May 2nd 2020 10:21 AM

I'm with my boyfriend, and we roadtrip a lot with our dog and go for walks.
I'm drawing, listening to music and play games.

Storyteller. May 22nd 2020 02:42 AM

• Spending time with my pets (playing with them all, snuggling them, walking the dog, etc)
  • Catching up on housework and sorting through a couple of decades' worth of junk
  • Doing a couple of quick courses on computer studies and coding (offered for free during the pandemic)
  • Playing (mostly DMing) a lot of D&D, and trying to work on some of my stories as well
  • Looking for work (slow going at the moment, but you never know what opportunities will come up)

Ennui. May 23rd 2020 06:11 AM

I can now add "obsessively playing Animal Crossing" to my list.

Resilient May 24th 2020 09:19 AM

• Playing animal crossing.
  • Reading.
  • Working A LOT. (Not really quarantining but still something I’m doing)
  • Started journaling again.
  • Crocheting.
  • Social distantly talking to friends.

Unregistered & Anonymous May 24th 2020 12:22 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Omg... l am like so ashamed !!!!
l went to like omegle while everyone else was downstairs watching a movie & like found another girl that was sneaking there just like me like almost right away
We almost switched to skype but we didn't
Her mom wasn't in the house but l told her everyone was at my house
So like she asked me if l just wanted her to show & l said yea so like when she stood up she just had her top on
She told me she had sneaked online a bunch of times before when her mom was out
l sat there a sec then l made sure the door was locked & l put my tablet on the floor of the bathroom and took my yoga pants off & we masturbated together watching each and it was over real quick
l know l really should not have done that with her since she was like way younger than me but we both liked it
And if my mom had finds out
we skyped twice so far at night l'll be so dead[/size][/color][/font]

AnnWhite June 12th 2020 03:47 PM

My university studies began to be held online. This is even more convenient, with the exception of the impossibility of laboratory experiments. I used to play a lot of computer games, but then the interest passed. I have quite a lot of curiosity so I prefer books and cognitive resources now. I remember the concept of angelic numbers - [EDIT: LINK REMOVED] There are many numerical combinations and all have their own meaning. This is a kind of numerology but is available to any beginner without much experience. This fascinated me for a couple of weeks)) I learned how to bake apple pie as mom does)) This is the advantage of quarantine for me)

rotorm June 26th 2020 12:34 PM

it turned out to master a new job

Ariel008 August 19th 2020 05:55 PM

You did good! The entire quarantine I studied, chatted on the Internet, and worked out at home with dumbbells as the gyms were closed.

Alisa Weaver August 20th 2020 07:45 AM

I've done lots of interesting things during the quarantine. I spent lots of time with my friends and family. We had some nice moments together. Also I prepared a bit for exams and cooked a lot.

Emma63 October 30th 2020 08:07 AM

I’ve read all home books

kevinbear November 5th 2020 07:49 AM

I really impressed this stuff

RebLinn November 19th 2020 06:06 AM

As I said before, I prefer to use the extra time at home for learning. I have made it a rule to read at least three new books in a week. My parents work remotely now and make sure that I do not overexert myself)) I was lucky with them) Some of my friends have already gone through the disease but it was an easy option. Sometimes I think about how much the protection of the mask helps ... I read that the air purifier installed in your room protects better. My friends who live on campus decided to try it. And we have a central air purifier at home. Is it better or not? In general, I try to maintain a positive mood, but this does not always work.

DeletedAccount53 December 1st 2020 01:21 PM

I live in a house by the sea; we hvae a lot of land going up across the South Downs, so thru these dark times I work outside mending fences, tidying up our garden, checking our sea defences, shopping, cooking and doing household accounts.

We have a large antique shop out of town here, and when we get new items in, I do resto, carpentry if needed and research provenance if the antique looks like it has history and could be well known. If I find all these things, then we will get higher profit = more money in the bank.

It's been hard. I got infected with Coronavirus, but got well thankfully, but my twin sis didn't and escaped with her life for having intravenous pneumonia antibiotics.

Sadly she has post-covid fatigue what is very dibilitating, but she is slowly getting well again. But so far it's been 3 months.

3 long months.

I try my best to keep my loving fam together, tho sometimes it ent always easy. But for the most part I manage to get through the day.

There is good news tho! Vaccines are being tested! Once they get permitted, then the big roll-out will begin.

Hopefully by next summer everyone's lives could be back to normal. It's got to be something worth looking forward to!

Affearsurry March 1st 2022 08:11 AM

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family. We ate a lot of delicious food and spent some quality time together.

Dawn. March 3rd 2022 07:44 AM

During lockdown I was spending a lot of time writing, getting some fresh air by walking, studying, catching up on sleep and watching movies.

Rika May 12th 2022 02:19 AM

2020 I was just staying at home and trying to stay safe. I mostly watched Youtube videos, TV shows, etc. I think we then just did our own Thanksgiving that year iirc.

Silvan May 12th 2022 10:14 AM

I was studying for my finals and doing quite a lot of physical exercises at home - that was the time when I started exploring quarantine-targeted content and found a few very interesting YouTube channels that I still follow. I have never been on quarantine per se, luckily, but there were times in 2020 when leaving the apartment was restricted for everybody, not just the quarantined.

Rika May 12th 2022 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvan (Post 1378970)
I was studying for my finals and doing quite a lot of physical exercises at home - that was the time when I started exploring quarantine-targeted content and found a few very interesting YouTube channels that I still follow. I have never been on quarantine per se, luckily, but there were times in 2020 when leaving the apartment was restricted for everybody, not just the quarantined.

Also speaking of YouTube.. That is when I started watching podcasts and finding new channels to watch too. I then moved over to Spotify in 2021-2022 to find some.

Corti August 3rd 2022 04:38 AM

Quarantine was a good time to learn something new. So I decided to learn how to play piano. Still love it!