General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Member
I can't get enough *********
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,591
Points: 58,082, Level: 34 |
Join Date: December 29th 2011
|
What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 3rd 2020, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone!
What Country is everyone from while using/accessing TeenHelp?
I am from Canada. The great white north!
Stay safe everyone!
Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 03:16 AM
I'm from the United States!
No further comment needed there ahaaaa.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 05:52 AM
Australia.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 11:42 AM
I am from the United States.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 01:16 PM
United States
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 05:17 PM
Wales...the country next to England with the dragon on it's flag
|
|
|
|
|
HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper *****
Name: Mallika
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: United States
Posts: 422
Points: 11,600, Level: 15 |
Join Date: January 6th 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 4th 2020, 06:18 PM
Hello there!!
Mostly Ireland, but I'm also in Singapore at certain months of the year
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 41
Posts: 9
Join Date: October 21st 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 23rd 2020, 07:17 AM
I spend most of my time in Brazil, and so a little bit everywhere
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Emma
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Location: Dublin
Posts: 10
Join Date: October 30th 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 30th 2020, 07:58 AM
I’m from Ireland
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 30th 2020, 08:26 AM
Poland
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 30th 2020, 09:33 AM
I'm from United States
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 30th 2020, 04:27 PM
I'm in the United States.
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 30th 2020, 08:13 PM
I'm in the United States.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Regular TeenHelper *****
Name: L.
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Location: Poland, EU
Posts: 410
Join Date: December 27th 2013
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
October 31st 2020, 01:09 PM
Southern Poland.
The risk I took was calculated, but boy, am I bad at math.
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 36
Posts: 8
Join Date: November 5th 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
November 5th 2020, 07:43 AM
I like it dear
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 32
Posts: 13
Join Date: November 19th 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
November 19th 2020, 06:13 AM
While I live in Argentina, my parents moved here because of work. But I was born in New York and hope to live there someday when I get older.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
November 21st 2020, 08:10 PM
I’m from the United States
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 35
Posts: 10
Join Date: November 24th 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
November 24th 2020, 03:58 PM
I'm from United States
|
|
|
|
|
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper *****
Name: Wendi
Gender: Female
Location: Monaco
Posts: 482
Points: 10,282, Level: 14 |
Join Date: December 1st 2020
|
Re: What Country are you from while using TeenHelp? -
December 1st 2020, 01:08 PM
Hiii!
I was born in Monaco (known as Monegasque), but presently living in our UK home.
I don't know how long we'll be here, but I hope to always be here to help. And be helpered cuz I'm dysilexic sometimes, mostly from anx.iety
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|