TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Halloween Decoration Contest! 🕷️ (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t160492-halloween-decoration-contest/)

Halcyon October 11th 2020 06:27 AM

Halloween Decoration Contest! 🕷️

Hello everyone,

It's time to grab your creepy craft supplies, bring out your Halloween decorations and snag yourself a pumpkin or two because TeenHelp is holding a pumpkin carving and Halloween decoration contest!

Enter our contest and show us your bootiful and spooktacular creations! Details are below.

🕷️Rules
  • Open to all members of TeenHelp.
  • Please keep decorations and images non-triggering.
  • Decorations can include anything - decorate your living room or window, design a poster - you name it!
  • Pumpkin carving - be as creative as you like.
  • Submit your entry via private message to Halcyon or email to publications@teenhelp.org.

🕷️Timeline
  • 30th October - entries must be submitted by this date.
  • 31st October - users can vote on their favourite entry. Project Co-ordinators will have the final say.
  • 1st November - winner is announced.

🕷️Prize
  • Everyone who enters will receive a Halloween-themed badge on their profile for participating.
  • The winner will receive a choice of £15 Amazon or Etsy gift card.

We look forward to seeing your entries. Good luck!

Silvan October 13th 2020 07:45 AM

Re: Halloween Decoration Contest! 🕷️

I'd love to participate soo much and my heart says yes, but my head says no :nosweat::nosweat: I'm taking an exam to enter the Academy of Fine Arts in a few months and I have to devote every free moment to drawing and painting (not Halloween-themed though, lol). However, I think it's a great idea and Halloween is such a jolly celebration! I really hope to see lots of creative entries. Good luck to all participants!!

DeletedAccount59 October 14th 2020 04:31 PM

I think it's a great idea to do a Halloween contest! I hope it brings more people to the site. The incentives are super awesome; who doesn't love Amazon and Etsy! :nosweat:

I am concerned that the currency is given in Pounds, what about those outside the UK? Will the money be converted to the respective amount or is it 15 across all currencies?

Halcyon October 14th 2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melancholia. (Post 1356864)

I am concerned that the currency is given in Pounds, what about those outside the UK? Will the money be converted to the respective amount or is it 15 across all currencies?

It will be converted to the currency of your country. :)
Sorry I forgot to mention that!

🕷️

DeletedAccount63 October 15th 2020 12:17 AM

Im gonna send one in but don’t have to put it in the contest since it from last year because we aren’t doing anything this year.

Arabesque- golfing girl. October 18th 2020 08:22 PM

This is fun to do because everyone comes up with different Halloween decorations and it's lovely to have fun with this:)

Dawn. October 19th 2020 03:36 AM

Good luck to everyone that will be involved! :)

Mallika October 24th 2020 02:43 PM

Hi Halcyon,

This concept is just so adorable! I'd love to participate, but where I live, we've just entered a super stringent 6-week lockdown due to the coronavirus figures surging here. And therefore all non-essential shops (including gift shops where I'd get decorations) are closed so I won't be able to decorate my place satisfactorily :(

Best of luck to everyone who participates!! :D

ladoglover October 27th 2020 04:41 PM

Malika don't you have like walmart or walgreens or cvs or something? Those have to stay open and usually have decorations. Wow that is scary your on a 6 week lockdown when where in October and you would think this virus is over but it sure is not.

ladoglover October 27th 2020 04:43 PM

Also its got to be beautiful living in Ireland , your so lucky

Silvan October 30th 2020 01:29 PM

Btw - I don't know who made this Halloween-themed banner for TeenHelp, but it looks great, I love it :D

DeletedAccount59 October 30th 2020 02:28 PM

I agree, I love the Halloween themed banner! Way to go, whoever made it! :D

I do think it's time to get rid of the "20th Anniversary" badge though. :nosweat: