TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Think about an upcoming proud moment - September 16th 2021, 11:01 PM

Are there any upcoming events or moments you're looking forward to? How about one that would fill you with pride and joy? If you don't have any right now, how about one you were looking forward to in the past and felt a huge sense of pride when the moment came around?

For me right now, I don't necessarily have any upcoming moments that I'm proud of. However, I do feel pride in the job that I do. I look forward to seeing clients at my workplace, knowing I'm having a positive impact on them. On more than one occasion I've been told by clients that they look forward to PT sessions with me. It fills me with a sense of pride that I'm helping provide something positive for them.

In the past, as much as it was silly, but I looked forward to sending off my dissertation in university. I felt a sense of pride because I'd worked so hard on it and eventually it received a first class pass. I felt so good for achieving it despite all of the difficulties I faced during my time at university. I felt more pride from submitting my dissertation than I did my graduation.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42

Re: Think about an upcoming proud moment - September 18th 2021, 05:33 AM

Coming out of lockdown is a couple of weeks is what I'm looking forward to at the moment.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59

Re: Think about an upcoming proud moment - September 18th 2021, 07:05 PM

I’m afraid if I talk about them too much they won’t happen

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: Think about an upcoming proud moment - September 19th 2021, 01:08 PM

Finishing two books in a span of one week, and therefore bringing my 2021 count up to 2 out of the 10-book goal.

Though, to be fair, one book I began in July and finished last week; and the other book, I began early last week.

I know it seems a bit trivial; but for me, reading's been a challenge. I used to love reading as a child, but then school kind of killed that for me. I haven't read this much in probably twenty years.

So yeah, it's kind of a big deal.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
javier221 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 446, Level: 3 Points: 446, Level: 3 Points: 446, Level: 3

Re: Think about an upcoming proud moment - October 7th 2021, 07:36 AM

University life is also about experiencing new things, and on your way, you may get to know many people. The influence that you have on others impacts your own life. As a mentor for most of my juniors, I have always been a supportive senior; helping them through projects and recommendations makes me feel good. As a last year student, I am looking forward to guiding my juniors again for their final year and share my experience. I feel obliged when they achieve higher grades and give credits to me. Helping others can bring peace to oneself, and a little kindness goes a long way.
Closed Thread