General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Proud Moments of 2022 -
December 29th 2022, 08:40 AM
What were your proud moments of 2022?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
December 29th 2022, 12:24 PM
Hmm, that's a tough one! I feel like there's not really a whole lot that I'm proud of that happened this year. Nothing extraordinary, anyways.
I'm hoping for a better year mentally, physically, and emotionally in 2023.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
December 29th 2022, 10:09 PM
I agree that honestly I don't feel like I did a lot to be proud of. I did go out on a whim and book two trips that sound exciting, but the trips themselves don't happen until January and March. I feel like even booking them was an accomplishment though!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Katie
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,292
Points: 35,723, Level: 27 |
Join Date: January 6th 2009
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
December 30th 2022, 04:03 AM
I can't condone it, but quitting my job without notice. I've always put authority figures on a pedestal; no matter what they said or did to me, they were always right and something was wrong with me. Even if I didn't like or agree with them, I would put my head down and keep my mouth shut. My mom is the same way. I would always threaten to say or do something (confront them, file a complaint, quit, etc.), but never actually do it. After a year of being targeted by my manager, I finally walked (and immediately sent a detailed email to her direct boss) Now I have some of the most AMAZING managers, while she can't keep employees to save her life
Member Since: September 19, 2007
LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
December 31st 2022, 12:32 AM
Great to hear some wonderful things happen!
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
January 2nd 2023, 09:56 PM
I graduated previously, but my in-person graduation was understandably pushed a few years out due to covid. So, I had my in-person graduation and walked across the stage. I didn't think I would want to do it, but I am so glad I did. I worked really hard for it.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
January 3rd 2023, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hocus pocus
I graduated previously, but my in-person graduation was understandably pushed a few years out due to covid. So, I had my in-person graduation and walked across the stage. I didn't think I would want to do it, but I am so glad I did. I worked really hard for it.
|
I can't wait until I graduate from university, simply for the graduation.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
January 4th 2023, 08:47 AM
Teaching my little cousins how to ice skate and it's been a lot of fun because they can do this by themselves now.
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
January 4th 2023, 07:16 PM
I was trying to think if there was anything I was proud of but couldn't think of any one thing. I also couldn't think of anything I wasn't proud of though, so I think that's something good in itself.
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Proud Moments of 2022 -
January 5th 2023, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow.
I was trying to think if there was anything I was proud of but couldn't think of any one thing. I also couldn't think of anything I wasn't proud of though, so I think that's something good in itself. 
|
It really is.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|