TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   You wake up tomorrow as the opposite gender.. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t166586-you-wake-up-tomorrow-opposite-gender/)

Dude111 October 2nd 2026 06:39 AM

Lets say you wake up tomorrow and ya suddenly discover your body is that of the opposite gender. What would ya do and how would ya react?

Would you try to make the best of it,correct it with surgery or would you even go so far as to commit suicide?

Would you even be secretly happy about it?

I dunno how I would feel.......

Astro04 October 2nd 2026 07:35 AM

Re: You wake up tomorrow as the opposite gender..
 
I honestly don't know how I will react... Surely will be so strange.

Dude111 October 2nd 2026 08:54 AM

Yes indeed it would be!!!

~Misguided Ghosts~ October 2nd 2026 03:51 PM

Re: You wake up tomorrow as the opposite gender..
 
Probably surgery if there's a way to get it covered. My hysterectomy was gender affirming and it was covered by my old insurance, so maybe they'd cover it in a circumstance such as this.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile