TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   The true story of Thanksgiving (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t166591-true-story-thanksgiving/)

Dude111 October 3rd 2026 12:31 PM

www.yout-ube.com/watch?v=mZ-2akPZVWE

Well worth seeing it http://www.teenhelp.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

~Misguided Ghosts~ October 3rd 2026 03:22 PM

Re: The true story of Thanksgiving
 
I don't necessarily agree with the capitalistic thing, but it still is an interesting watch. Don't forget the smallpox tho :bleh:

Dude111 October 4th 2026 01:31 AM

Ya I dont really understand all he is talking about...

But I love the food on that day!!

~Misguided Ghosts~ October 4th 2026 08:26 PM

Re: The true story of Thanksgiving
 
I wish I knew more about Thanksgiving and not just the white-washed version grade school teaches it. I know I should do the research myself but I never have.

Mindfulness. October 5th 2026 06:06 AM

Re: The true story of Thanksgiving
 
That was an interesting watch.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile