TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BroadwayJunkie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry ARGH!!!! So frustrating!!! Please read - August 17th 2009, 12:59 PM

I LOVE singing. I can't think of anything I love more than singing however....singing requires a lot of breathing and belting and loudness.....My house is extremely small and the walls are extremely thin....My parents yell at me when I sing because I'm being loud, not because I suck but because its very loud lol I don't have a video camera except for my phone which only records 15 seconds (the amount length I can send through a cell phone) but who really wants to sing on a PHONE? I mean come on now.....

I wanted to put videos up on youtube and the only thing I have is my webcam and seeing as how I cant do it at home (my mom is ALWAYS home....she and I are both out of a job right now but we are looking) and I dont have a video camera so its not like I can just go somewhere else to do this.....

What should I do???????? I wanna practice and put up videos damnit! LOL!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Mosin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ARGH!!!! So frustrating!!! Please read - August 17th 2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJunkie View Post
I LOVE singing. I can't think of anything I love more than singing however....singing requires a lot of breathing and belting and loudness.....My house is extremely small and the walls are extremely thin....My parents yell at me when I sing because I'm being loud, not because I suck but because its very loud lol I don't have a video camera except for my phone which only records 15 seconds (the amount length I can send through a cell phone) but who really wants to sing on a PHONE? I mean come on now.....

I wanted to put videos up on youtube and the only thing I have is my webcam and seeing as how I cant do it at home (my mom is ALWAYS home....she and I are both out of a job right now but we are looking) and I dont have a video camera so its not like I can just go somewhere else to do this.....

What should I do???????? I wanna practice and put up videos damnit! LOL!
Come to my house. I'm a drummer and no one here minds me jamming out. We'll start a band and rock the world. But really, go outside and get a camera that works out there. Then transfer the video on to your comp.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BroadwayJunkie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ARGH!!!! So frustrating!!! Please read - August 17th 2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Come to my house. I'm a drummer and no one here minds me jamming out. We'll start a band and rock the world. But really, go outside and get a camera that works out there. Then transfer the video on to your comp.

Haha wish I could but no job, no money which means no camera and no band haha plus I doubt you'd enjoy the music I sing....(musicals? showtunes? broadways? hence my pen name lol) but I dont have the cash to buy a video camera and neither does my roommate/best friend....and I dont really have any other friends to borrow one off of.

You know what I hate the most? I hate it when friends get impatient when people ask them if I can do something on the video camera cause they dont have one but then the person who was asked to borrow the video camera wont even let the person edit it when they're done or re-do it if they think its bad.....like they have to realize that some people just dont have a camera or a video camera....like if someone asked me to use my laptop because they've never used one before, I wouldn't let them check ONE THING and then rush them offline just so I can get back on. I'd let them look around on it, tell them to have fun, go crazy. Rushing them off is just rude which is why I want my own but I cant afford it =(

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: ARGH!!!! So frustrating!!! Please read - August 17th 2009, 06:17 PM

don't you have any friends whose house's you could sing at? and doesn't your mom ever leave, to go shopping or something? even if she steps outside to take out the trash, seize your oportunity and sing! practiced makes perfect, and a true singer can find someplace to practice, right?

Closed Thread