TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrackxThatxCode Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cody

Unknown Girl in my dream - October 7th 2009, 10:21 PM

There was this unknown girl I had a dream about. I went over to her house for something, I think it was to pick something up. And, I fell in love with her and I kissed her. I could feel it, it was amazing! She told me afterwards she was 12 (I'm 16) but thats only 4 years apart (same as my brother and his wife he was 18 and she was 14 when they met). It just felt so real, and I will never forget it...Can anyone interpret this? And, is there a brain exercise where i can make this reoccur, cause it was pretty awesome! You had to have been there x]

#SignMattG on Twitter!

Send a message via AIM to CrackxThatxCode Send a message via MSN to CrackxThatxCode  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Unknown Girl in my dream - October 8th 2009, 12:21 AM

Interpretation... I dont have a clue! As for reoccurring dreams, you might want to check out lucid dreaming (google)

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
s_tor_m Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Tor

Re: Unknown Girl in my dream - October 8th 2009, 12:22 AM

There's really no one way to interpret dreams. It's really common to "meet" people in your dreams, such as this girl. It could mean you're looking or have a desire to meet a girl like her and be in a relationship or something like that. Or it could have easily just been a nice little story your mind made up...those kinds of dreams are really cool and you never forget ones like that.

As far as making it reoccur, there's really no way to make yourself have the same dream, or one similar. I'd say the best thing you can do is just replay the dream over and over in your head during the day, and think about it as you're going to sleep. When we dream, our brain is sorting out things we did during the day, so if you think about the dream a lot, you might have a similar dream.

Hope this helps...and happy dreaming!

-Tor

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."

There is a world of difference
between refusal and failure.

Send a message via MSN to s_tor_m  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
thesmallcheese Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Unknown Girl in my dream - October 8th 2009, 02:54 AM

I've had a lot of dreams like this. I meet someone, who I fall in love with and then can't stop thinking about him for days. I read in a dream book once, that if you want to control your dreams you can set an alarm, like on a wrist watch to go off every waking hour. Every time you hear the alarm, think to yourself "Am I awake?". Of course, the answer will be "Yes," but after awhile, you'll get used to the alarm every hour, and you can predict it, or know when the alarm will go off. Eventually when you sleep, you will sense the hour and ask yourself "Am I awake?" Hopefully you'll be able to tell that you're not, and then be able to control your dream. I was never quite motivated enough to test this method myself. haha. So, if ya do try it out let me know how it goes.

Also, I find when I'm having a dream and I wake up in the middle of it to go pee er whatever, I can usually continue the dream when I go back to sleep. And if I'm awake enough to think of a dream I'd like to have, and I think about that for as long as I'm awake I can have a dream about it. Good luck! I know how desireable dream loves can be.

Closed Thread