TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Unknown Girl in my dream (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t27290-unknown-girl-my-dream/)

CrackxThatxCode October 7th 2009 10:21 PM

Unknown Girl in my dream

There was this unknown girl I had a dream about. I went over to her house for something, I think it was to pick something up. And, I fell in love with her and I kissed her. I could feel it, it was amazing! She told me afterwards she was 12 (I'm 16) but thats only 4 years apart (same as my brother and his wife he was 18 and she was 14 when they met). It just felt so real, and I will never forget it...Can anyone interpret this? And, is there a brain exercise where i can make this reoccur, cause it was pretty awesome! You had to have been there x]

tk338 October 8th 2009 12:21 AM

Re: Unknown Girl in my dream

Interpretation... I dont have a clue! As for reoccurring dreams, you might want to check out lucid dreaming (google) :)

s_tor_m October 8th 2009 12:22 AM

There's really no one way to interpret dreams. It's really common to "meet" people in your dreams, such as this girl. It could mean you're looking or have a desire to meet a girl like her and be in a relationship or something like that. Or it could have easily just been a nice little story your mind made up...those kinds of dreams are really cool and you never forget ones like that. :)

As far as making it reoccur, there's really no way to make yourself have the same dream, or one similar. I'd say the best thing you can do is just replay the dream over and over in your head during the day, and think about it as you're going to sleep. When we dream, our brain is sorting out things we did during the day, so if you think about the dream a lot, you might have a similar dream.

Hope this helps...and happy dreaming!

-Tor

thesmallcheese October 8th 2009 02:54 AM

I've had a lot of dreams like this. I meet someone, who I fall in love with and then can't stop thinking about him for days. I read in a dream book once, that if you want to control your dreams you can set an alarm, like on a wrist watch to go off every waking hour. Every time you hear the alarm, think to yourself "Am I awake?". Of course, the answer will be "Yes," but after awhile, you'll get used to the alarm every hour, and you can predict it, or know when the alarm will go off. Eventually when you sleep, you will sense the hour and ask yourself "Am I awake?" Hopefully you'll be able to tell that you're not, and then be able to control your dream. I was never quite motivated enough to test this method myself. haha. So, if ya do try it out let me know how it goes.

Also, I find when I'm having a dream and I wake up in the middle of it to go pee er whatever, I can usually continue the dream when I go back to sleep. And if I'm awake enough to think of a dream I'd like to have, and I think about that for as long as I'm awake I can have a dream about it. Good luck! I know how desireable dream loves can be. :)