Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
July 31st 2026, 08:54 AM
Urgh, I really am trying...
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
July 31st 2026, 01:30 PM
I know sweetie we can tell you are... Its very hard!!
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Jess
Age: 32
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: she/her
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Join Date: June 20th 2026
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 2nd 2026, 09:03 PM
I wish my sister was alive. It hurts so much. Ughhhh
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 2nd 2026, 09:57 PM
Im so sorry honey...
Her spirit might be around... Have ya ever tried praying to her??
One good thing to do to ask someone to come see us is take a picture of them and look at it for 15 mins and talk to them.. This usually will cause them to come visit you..
Good luck honey.. God bless
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 5th 2026, 10:35 PM
What wierdos buddy??
|
|
|
|
|
sleepy panda
Junior TeenHelper ****
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 308
Join Date: July 28th 2025
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 6th 2026, 11:21 PM
(This is not a thread for conversing. Users should have the right to post in here without being scrutinized.)
I need to have dinner but I don't know what to have.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 7th 2026, 08:00 AM
Boy your in a piss ant mood!!
I can tell you took the shot!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 8th 2026, 04:26 AM
Hopefully things will look up sooner, rather than later. Yesterday was all too much.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 8th 2026, 07:09 AM
Im so sorry sweetie... I hope stuff gets better for you...
Thank you for sharing a little bit with us,it makes it easier to try and help...
When you know there are ppl who care,you do feel better...
Peace and love to you
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Jess
Age: 32
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: she/her
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Join Date: June 20th 2026
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 18th 2026, 07:28 PM
Its been such a shit day and the only person I wanna talk too about it is dead.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|

August 18th 2026, 10:39 PM
I am so sorry...
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 23rd 2026, 07:38 AM
I wish I didn't suffer from anxiety and depression...but then again, who does?
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 23rd 2026, 09:54 AM
Believe me thr world is so fucked up now its hard not to be depressed and sad!!
People who are happy n0w have been severly brainwashed!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
August 29th 2026, 05:45 AM
I don't know how much longer I can take.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
August 29th 2026, 07:15 AM
Yea I know what ya mean honey!!
If I could I would give ya a big hug  (Anf hope it help you feel better)
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
September 29th 2026, 03:14 AM
Why can't I be kinder to myself?
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
September 29th 2026, 03:22 AM
Im sick of it all!!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
September 30th 2026, 05:00 AM
I just love panic attacks. I don't want to be me sometimes.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
September 30th 2026, 05:44 AM
Im so sorry honey!!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Screaming thread. -
Yesterday, 06:38 AM
I wish the house would clean itself.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 925
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Ya I hear that!!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|