TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I can't get enough

Name: Calaer

And you say I'm acting like a child. - May 7th 2016, 04:22 PM

I really need to let this out so I can let it go. Last night, I told Sam he had one month to move out of the house. (Clearly I've been wanting him out for awhile now.) Well he left with my brother Austin to go hangout with him, and while he was gone, he started texting me and being VERY disrespectful. I told him that he had one month, and arguing wasn't going to change that. I also told him that 'I'd quit while you're a head if I were you.'

Apparently he didn't take me seriously, because he didn't stop texting me. So I told him to come get his things tomorrow morning before 12. (That's this morning.) When he came, he didn't message me to let me know he was on his way, so I was still in my PJ's. (I feel that me being in my PJ's around others is inappropriate. It exposes a bit of skin and of course I'm totally nude under it, so you know.) So I went to go change. Now at this point, Jordan is sleeping for work after getting home at 4am from work yesterday.

When I walked out of my bed room, Sam walked in. (Which pissed me off.) I told him to get out that Jordan was sleeping for work and that he had no business just walking in to my bed room. He then tried to argue and say he just wanted to tell Jordan 'Goodbye for the last time.' I told him that Jordan and him were still going to be friends even if I hated him, and that I wasn't going to allow him to wake Jordan up. He then got very angry and started slamming cupboard doors, and acting like an idiot.

Now Ava is in the living room doing her school lesson for the day, and Sam was VERY rude to her. Every time she said something to him, he snapped at her and told her to leave him alone. He really hurt her feelings and she went in to her room and started crying. At that point, I asked him for our house key back, and he threw it at me. I still haven't found it.

It honestly pisses me off that we did so much for him, and because he isn't willing to respect me, that I have to suffer his attitude and disrespect even more, simply because I don't want him in my home. I'm honestly so upset, but this is me getting it all out so I can let it go, and start to get things back to normal around my house. Lord knows I need the peace and quiet back around here.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

Send a message via Skype™ to Calaer 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: And you say I'm acting like a child. - May 8th 2016, 04:18 PM

If I were you, I would have woken Jordan up to give this Sam guy a piece of his mind after he yelled at Ava and upset her! Wow, what an ungrateful jerk and you were right to kick him out if he made you uncomfortable.

I understand you probably wanted to help him out because he's Jordan's friend, but sometimes you can win or lose. It's not your fault, remember that.

I hope Ava is all right now.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I can't get enough

Re: And you say I'm acting like a child. - May 8th 2016, 04:27 PM

Thank you, and yes, Ava is doing better. She doesn't like that guy anymore, which I don't blame her, but I think she is glad to feel safe in her home again, and I don't blame her for that either.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: And you say I'm acting like a child. - May 8th 2016, 04:43 PM

I'm glad you aren't going to have to live with him anymore. I would suggest changing your locks if you think he may have made another key or anything.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I can't get enough

Re: And you say I'm acting like a child. - May 8th 2016, 05:16 PM

I actually went out and bought new locks for the front and back door. We are changing them today.

Closed Thread