TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
foxy0315 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sabrina

Ranting - what to do with my life. - May 19th 2016, 03:34 AM

So I reconnected with an old best friend from when I was a kid. He contacted me when he needed someone to be there for him. I was checking up on him all the time, and we were talking all the time once again like we never took that year or so break from each others life. To be honest I really care about him and might even love him. I love it but hate it. I love it because I have never felt this way about any guy in my life. it was like love at first site. but I hate it because I feel like we will never be what I want us to be. So I am just living in the moments with him when I chill with him because I don't know when he will vanish again. I hope he never does but if it happens then it happens. I just want him to be happy and I just want to be in his life. I just wish I knew how he felt about me. I helped him with rent and I tried my best to get him over his ex but I know it isn't easy. I know I am almost willing to do anything for this guy except for illegal stuff of course. Every moment I'm with him is like a dream come true and I'm so happy. the happiest I've ever been in my whole life and all he has to do is smile or look at me. I would never ask him to change. I love everything about him. I feel like this can be dangerous, I want to be there for him but I'm so scared. I'm scared of falling deep but I feel like I already have. By the way he knows how I feel I just wish I knew how he felt. I don't want to just bring it up, how should I ask him just in a none awkward way?
sorry for the ranting just got a lot going on in my heart and head. I got kicked out of my dads because I'm always at work and school, making a life for myself. I had no where else to go so I moved in with my ex. Also my car was on its last breath so now I have to get a different car. Now my sister just moved out of my moms a day or two ago so I know I can always go there. however, I rather not with her and her man keeping me up partying all the time. I think I might lose my mind. I guess I need life advice. Do I go and stay with my ex, maybe get back with him because I know he will always be there for me. or do I go after what I've always wanted taking a chance of getting hurt and losing my ex.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eesha123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eesha

Re: Ranting - what to do with my life. - May 24th 2016, 05:41 PM

I would say take the chance with your old best friend because the other guy is your 'ex' for a reason, you know? Just try and casually bring it up in a conversation and remind him of all the amazing memories you and him have had maybe even bring photos with you and maybe see what he has to say and if he would rather not then I guess you have to accept it.

Closed Thread