Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
June 19th 2026, 03:08 PM
This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.
I hope you feel better honey!!
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
June 21st 2026, 05:50 AM
I wish I was stronger...
|
|
|
|
|
sleepy panda
Junior TeenHelper ****
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 308
Join Date: July 28th 2025
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
June 22nd 2026, 07:46 PM
I wish I didn't get sick so much.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
July 21st 2026, 10:00 AM
I wish I could be kinder to myself...
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
July 27th 2026, 09:05 AM
I really hope it goes well tomorrow...
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
July 30th 2026, 09:52 AM
Why am I like this?
|
|
|
|
|
sleepy panda
Junior TeenHelper ****
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 308
Join Date: July 28th 2025
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
July 31st 2026, 02:03 AM
Another day, did nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
July 31st 2026, 04:47 AM
Not much fun to do these days
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
July 31st 2026, 08:59 AM
I hate being this anxious all the time.
|
|
|
|
|
sleepy panda
Junior TeenHelper ****
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 308
Join Date: July 28th 2025
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
August 6th 2026, 11:20 PM
I wish I could have a whole day to myself, no distractions or interruptions.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
August 8th 2026, 04:23 AM
Fuck that guy.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
August 23rd 2026, 07:34 AM
I really hate being like this.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
August 29th 2026, 05:45 AM
I don't know why I get myself into these situations.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
September 29th 2026, 03:14 AM
It's just one thing after the other.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
September 29th 2026, 03:24 AM
Ya I know what ya mean!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
September 30th 2026, 05:01 AM
I'm trying. I really am...
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Complaint of the Day 2 -
Yesterday, 06:37 AM
I'm just so tired all the time.
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 927
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Im sick of it all!!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|