TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

IM Not Sure What To Label This . - November 20th 2017, 04:14 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have 1 thing and only 1 thing to say. Im Tired, Im tired all the fucking time, Im tired of being so alone,feeling alone,feeling so sad and feeling so mad. I dont know whats going on but I feel so mad and so sad at the world Of course if you were to talk to be you would think nothings wrong with me, My family thinks the same way. WRONG, I dont know what im feeling Im feeling mad and sad and axious all the time its just that I hide all this to not make anyone seem suspicious so I dont have to talk to anyone. Another Thing is that School also makes me frustarted sad and mad ALWAYS, My mom is always on my ass about getting All A's and I told her Sometimes I cant get A's Im not Einstein, I cant be smart in everything and still shes not satisfied. My mom stresses me out and pressures me so much It kills me it literally Kills me, Im just tired of everything Im tired of living Im tired of trying to prove myself to my family that Im better Im tired of trying to please my family Im tired of breathing I just want to die. I dont want to live anymore. The stress is so much and it doesnt make it any better my mom is constanley pestering me screaming at me to be better at everyone else, to get all A's That im a failure and im not trying hard enough if i dont get all A's Its not my fault if i dont want to stay up at 2 am to study. I need sleep I need rest Its where i can escape . And Ik im lazy i know im extremely lazy to do my hw its just that im so exhausted by the time i get home . And sure I know you guys say talk to your mother talk to your father! I cant. Whenever I try to talk to my mother she just gets defensive, blames everything on me like usual and screams at me. I cant talk to my dad because He gives shitty advice and he doesnt understand what i say. I cant talk to doctors because I dont want to talk to anyone. I just want to lock myself in my room, Kill myself so that i can end this stress. I just feel alone in this world, I feel like Im not myself, I feel dispathed from reality. I dont feel right I feel crappy,ugly, depressed,frustarted, and anxious all the time. Im so sick and tired of always feeling this way..

Thanks for reading this. Its a rant ik Its just that Im so damn tired all the time. I have no more words anymore. Bye.

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )

Last edited by arepo; November 20th 2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Adding prefix and moving to Why Me? forum.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emmie

Re: IM Not Sure What To Label This . - November 21st 2017, 12:27 AM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time and you feel like this. I understand how you are feeling and when you're mom is yelling at you and everything else is going wrong it's hard to be okay and find a way to fix what you are going through. And I am also sorry that you're mom is yelling at you and you're dad doesn't give you very good advice and he doesn't help you also.
You said that you don't want to talk to someone about this and I get that because when you are hurting so much you are not sure where to start and who is going to be able to help you. If you did want to try talking with someone at school you can try you're school counselor, and let them know that you are going through a really hard time and you are not sure what to do and they can help you and help you feel a little bit better.
Also you said that you're mom wants you to get all A's and the subjects that you are having a hard time in can you try talking with you're teachers and ask for help or see if you can get a tutor to help you.
When you are upset like this try putting on funny movies or TV shows to help pick you up and make you laugh and this can help you some. Also put on music and going for walks to also help pick you up. Can you try calling you're friends too, and maybe see if you can go to someone's house and put on a movie or just be with them.

Also if you have something in you're room that you truly like, a pair of shoes or a shirt or a hoodie or hat or blanket that makes you feel good about yourself, put it on or around yourself and think about why you have it in that color and think about it until you feel a little bit of something and then you can take it off. Do this a few times a week to also help you.
I hope that you will be ok soon. Lots of Hugs.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JustTheKeags Offline
Meme a Day Keeps th Feels Away
Average Joe

Name: Keagan

Re: IM Not Sure What To Label This . - November 22nd 2017, 09:22 AM

Here is a list of coping mechanisms for everything. Try them out one at a time to see what works for you.

1. Coloring Books/pages - easy to pick up off the internet, releives stress
2. Art - If you are good at it (which I'm not) it can releive stress
3.listen to music - I use it to sleep at night, and sad songs help me get my emotions out.
4. Play music - If you have a musical instrument, it can help relieve stress. Singing along to music is just as good. you can find a large amount of studies that find music to be therapeutic.
5. go outdoors - this is extremely important. I will go for walks because I'm feeling stressed, and come back refreshed.
6. Volunteer - this drastically improved my mood durring the summer.
7. Spend time with people - can help to talk about stuff unrelated to homework
8. Therapy - this is a helpful thing for me, might be for you.
9. build stuff - I build guitars out of cigar boxes in my spare time, helps me.
10. Meds - If you get diagnosed with something, you can probably get meds to deal with it. A last resort.

As for your mom, try as hard as you can to do what she says, and pick your arguments wisely. It is hard at first, but it gets easier. she will probably be happier with you, but moms always seem to find something wrong.

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Keags

Closed Thread