TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lunar Offline
Average Joe

Name: Lunar

Don't really understand. - June 3rd 2018, 05:18 AM

I've been kinda depressed today and yesterday. I don't really know what's actually causing it, but most of the time I get depressed I think about this one thing. (I don't really wanna say what it is.) And when that happens, I just kinda get stuck in this weird place in my head for a while. Trying to force myself out of this rut, but I'm not really sure how long it's going to last. Every time is different. Just trying to take it one day at a time, hoping that it doesn't really last every long.

I have no idea why I do this to myself. I know most of the time I can't really control it, and I just have to find ways to cope with it. I've also been going through a lot these past few months with my health and I'm sure that doesn't help.

Anyway, just wanted to get it off my chest.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Don't really understand. - June 3rd 2018, 03:41 PM

Hello,
I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and I hope that you will be okay soon. Please do not be so hard on yourself, when we are going through a hard time and if we try to fix this or it just goes away because it is over, it can bring us down and make us feel all kinds of different types of things. Can you try talking with someone about how you have been feeling and see if they are able to help you out with this? A family member or a friend that you can talk to on the phone or you can go somewhere to a restaurant and talk or someone's house and talk with them and let them know what's happening see if they can help you. Or can you try and find a counselor or therapist and talk with them and let them know that you're having a hard time you need some help. Also try going for a walk or putting on funny movies or TV shows or reading or anything that you enjoy doing to help pick you up some and you are feeling a little bit better. I hope you will be okay soon. Hugs

HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
itís about learning to Dance in the Rain!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lunar Offline
Average Joe

Name: Lunar

Re: Don't really understand. - June 6th 2018, 05:47 AM

Thanks. Everything is good now. I think I just needed a goodnights sleep and a day out of the house. I'm feeling great now.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Don't really understand. - June 6th 2018, 01:15 PM

Hi, I'm glad you are feeling better now. Hugs.

HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
itís about learning to Dance in the Rain!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Don't really understand. - June 7th 2018, 12:50 PM

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I find that sometimes, during bad days, a good nights sleep or doing something relaxing helps and in the morning I feel better. I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with some medical issues. I imagine that might make things difficult as well. I hope that you have support from loved ones while you are going through this. I am glad you are reaching out to us as well.

Best regards.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread