TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Michaela

Sick of it - January 24th 2019, 09:49 AM

I am sick of people hurting me, I am sick of being hurt all the time. What did I do to deserve this? I just want a happy normal life but because people keep hurting me my mental health is through the roof and can't even talk to my best friend about it as I don't want to worry him, he worries enough because of my physical health, don't want to worry him even more with my mental state. I am just so fed up people who are supposed to love me betraying me, I am so fed up of constantly hurting and feeling like there is no way out of it and I am so fed up of constantly thinking that things will never get better.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I can't get enough

Name: Emma

Re: Sick of it - January 27th 2019, 02:02 PM

Hello Michaela,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that you will be alright soon. With the people who have been hurting you like this, would you be able to talk to them about this and let them know how it has been affecting you. Also let them know that you do not like them treating you in this way and you need to have it stop. When you are friends with somebody it does not matter if you have been friends with them for a week or a month or a few years, they don't get to treat you like this no matter what or if they are going through something. It is not a good thing to do to somebody. If you are not able to say this to them face to face, then would you be able to write all of this down on paper and then give it to them to read. Then at the end of this ask for all of you to talk about this calmly together and see what they say back to you.

Another thing that you can do is you don't have to hang out with them you can always find other people and new friends to hang out with. Ask the people at work or school and ask them if they would like to go get some coffee or ask if they are doing something this weekend and if you can join them. Just see what they say back to you. Also try to do something to get your mind off of this so that you are not thinking about it all of the time. Reading a book, or going for a walk or drawing or putting on music or anything else that you enjoy doing. I hope that you will be okay soon.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor, Forum Moderator, Article Writer and Resource Editor. PM/VM

ďDance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing.
Itís the rhythm of your life.
Itís the expression in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques díAmbroise