TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Flight. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Anxious times. - May 9th 2019, 11:39 AM

Continuing on from my last post in this forum (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f31-why-me/t158711-cant-catch-break/), things have been really up and down. My head and life has been all over the place and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel stuck in regards to work and I just want to get out. I have other issues going on as well and I might have to increase my workload due to bills and whatnot. I was going to go on holiday sometime this year but it looks like I can't anymore. Now I'm back to square one even though I was slowly and steadily going to square two.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I can't get enough

Name: Emma

Re: Anxious times. - May 10th 2019, 07:44 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and I hope that you will be alright soon. You said that you are going to have to work more hours, I know that in your other post you said that you have been working so much, and when you are working so much that is hard and not a good feeling. Would you be able to find a different job that pays more money and then you are not working every day and stressing yourself out? Can you Google or see if you see any hiring signs around you when you go to work and see if you can stop in and give them an application and see how it goes when you are taking to them. Or if you can fill out an application online from your phone, I know some places you can do that way too.

Also would you be able to maybe borrow some money from a family member or a friend so that you can pay for your bills and anything else that you need to pay for and then you can pay them back when you are all caught up.

I am so sorry that you are not able to go away for the holidays now. When you are looking forward to something and now you are not able to go, it makes us not feel very good and I am so sorry that you are going through that. I know that you are having a hard time with all of this right now and I hope that you will be okay soon. If you can try putting on a movie before you go to sleep to help you calm down or grab something to drink like a cup of tea or something else that you enjoy drinking or reading a book or drawing or painting or walking around the block or calling a friends to help you so that you will be okay. I wish you the best with all of this. Sending you Hugs.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor, Forum Moderator, Article Writer and Resource Editor. PM/VM

ďDance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing.
Itís the rhythm of your life.
Itís the expression in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques díAmbroise

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Anxious times. - May 10th 2019, 09:09 PM

Sorry to hear you are struggling. Are you able to look for a new job that will pay better and allow you to have a healthier more balanced life?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Flight. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Anxious times. - May 12th 2019, 08:27 AM

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your replies.

I have been applying for a lot of jobs whenever I can. Sometimes, I'm applying for up to 20 jobs at a time. It's difficult when you have no experience. But I'll keep trying.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Michaela

Re: Anxious times. - June 4th 2019, 09:54 AM

Sorry to hear that you are struggling, PM me if you need to talk.