TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
<3
Regular TeenHelper

37 Things to Rant About - June 19th 2009, 09:58 AM

Just a general rant on everything.
  • I wish I didn't feel so down about things all the time. I hate being sad every other week. Each week it is something different.
  • I don't want to be like my rapist. I refuse to be. I don't want to believe that all of my problems that are sexually related root back to that time.
  • I hate it when you treat me like my mom. I'm not my mom and I will never BE my mom. The next time you say anything harsh about my mom or about me being like mom- I will walk out the door.
  • I hate how hot it is. Nuf said.
  • My OCD is driving me crazy. It's extremely active at the moment due to stress about bullet #2.
  • I'm frustrated that all the boys in the world seem to only want sex.
  • I feel like I'm the last virgin in the world willing to wait for marriage.
  • My permit test is tomorrow and I should be in bed, but I'm worrying too much.
  • Sometimes I wish I could tell people mean things to their faces. But I'm way too nice and would feel super guilty afterwards and would have to kiss their feet and beg for an apology.
  • I wish you would stop stalking me and get over me. I'm not worth your time. I'm not interested- you could find someone better (I'm not belittling myself, but you could find someone who is actually interested)
  • I wish you guys wouldn't put me down- even though we all know you're just joking around. My self-esteem is currently low and is recharging.
  • I wish I didn't feel like I'm constantly trying to impress people. It's becoming a habit and I should worry more about being myself instead of worrying about the weird or mean stares I get from people.
  • The club is getting on my nerves. I don't fit in and no one really cares to get to know me. I can say hi and they say hi back and just move on to someone else to talk to.
  • I wish my Dad could get hired. We're tired of him being unemployed. (so is he)
  • I'm really sick of the dogs peeing and pooping in the floor. It's gross and I hate inviting people over now.
  • I hate it when people come up to me while I'm writing or working on a comic and they ask me, "What's it about?" I just want to scream and tell them to leave me alone because I don't know how to explain my story ideas without them seeming stupid.
  • I wish my best friend lived closer to me. I miss her a lot.
  • I hate my period. It messes with my head so much. The whole week before it starts I become Super Bitch and get really bitter and sarcastic. When it starts I am a crying mess. Not only that I'm thirsty, and it's hard to get to sleep. Plus it usually hurts really bad.
  • I wish you would stop worrying about me either going into the medical field or art field. The last time I checked you said that I could be anything I wanted to be. Quit worrying about frickin' money and let me work, not only with medicine, but with art as well. I want to become a comic book artist, dammit!
  • I wish I had more motivation to write. I used to be so full of it and would sit down for hours, writing. But now I have to force myself and I really just want that enthusiasm back!
  • It would be nice to have a good art program for the computer so that I could make my comics look nicer. Oh and I'd like to be able to have the patience to learn said program.
  • I want to take swimming lessons and learn the piano. But I'm afraid that if I take on too many things then I'll just get cranky and stressed out. I need to have my me time.
  • My rant is starting to sound off. Back to more frustrating matters.
  • I wish you would have taken a little bit more time to consider my feelings. You need to get your butt out of your world and visit ours for a change. We all miss you and like having you around.
  • I wish you guys would listen to me a little bit more when I tell you what I want for birthdays and Christmas's. Clothes are fine if they are something that I like. Jewelry is fine as long as it's not gaudy or snobbish looking. But no more BENDAROOS or waffle irons. Sorry- a waffle iron when your 9 doesn't do you much good. And BENDAROOS when your 15 doesn't make much sense.
  • I feel like your doubting me. Or like you don't think much of me. Idk. Maybe you think I'm spoiled. Maybe I was, but I'm growing up now. I'm gonna make something of myself and so are your children. Don't look down on any of us. Lift us all up and say that you're proud of us.
  • You were an awful first boyfriend. And although you did help me out a lot through my tough times, I still feel like I have the right to pop you in the face. But again, I'm too nice and would feel bad for it later. And I don't feel like kissing your 'big' feet. Doofus.
  • I do believe that I was too young to decide on who I wanted to live with. I feel like a fool, looking back on everything now. But I'm glad that God put me where he did and I am forever thankful.
  • I have to take my permit test within the next 5 hours and I haven't slept all day. I hope I don't fall asleep on the hobo next to me (which there might be one there.)
  • I don't think I care if I'm a Liberal. What else can you be that can possibly change the world as it is now? Gay marriage can't be stopped. Why fight it? Let it be.
  • I feel bad whenever I go to our church because I rarely ever go and I feel like I'm being judged for not being there.
  • It would have been nice to know you were gay before we started dating. Thanks for using me to show all your guy friends that you weren't light in the loafers. Thanks for also telling our friend that you were going to dump me. Because you did, I was able to beat you to the punch. So please. You might as well come out of the closet. We might all be better off.
  • ^ And too the same person mention above. I didn't steal our friend from you or magically 'woo' him. He decided to stay my friend because I was nice to him and you started being a jerk to him for hanging around me and for just being himself. Sorry I'm more likeable. Have fun with new friends- sincerely.
  • I really have to use the bathroom, but I don't want to leave off on a sour ex-boyfriend note.
  • I wish you would stop making me do so much stuff when I'm in a bad mood! Why even mess with me? You know we'll just end up yelling at eachother.
  • I think there are too many sexually related commercials on nowadays. It's very irritating.
This rant was fun! I think I'm done now. ^^

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
i am jack's smirking revenge

I've been here a while

Re: 37 Things to Rant About - June 19th 2009, 04:25 PM

Hey Mariah,
Hope your rant helped! It's a relief sometime to get our thoughts out there instead of keeping them inside.

In your rant you mentioned that all guys want is sex and that you feel like you're the only virgin willing to wait for marriage. You probably know that not all guys are like that. Although it's difficult to tell who's in a relationship for what, you will find a guy who will wait and try not to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do. I'm glad you're sticking to your morals for the time being and just be patient, (and as corny as this sounds) the right guy will turn up sooner or later.

You said you want to learn swimming and piano? Why don't you pick one and try it out? It wouldn't take up all your time so you'd still have time for yourself to do other activities and chores.

Anyways, good luck on your permit test! Take care. :]

Don't just exist...LIVE.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Re: 37 Things to Rant About - June 27th 2009, 06:07 AM

Yeah, it helped a lot, looking back on it now.

I know that not all guys are in it for sex. It's just hard finding one that doesn't want it before marriage.

We have a piano. I've been wanting to learn it for a while now. We still need to get it tuned and move it into a better place in the house. Idk about the swimming. I'd like to do that too. If I could swim better, I'd totally join the school swim team.

Closed Thread