TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
It's A Complicated Life

I can't get enough

Name: Frankie or Cheska

Whats the point - January 29th 2009, 01:02 AM

What the hell is the point of me posting how I feel and how I hate my life, and how I think theres no point to my life and everything else that is going through my head when no body replys to them...I hate when I dont get replys or I get 2 and there just little things like youll get throught it. Fuck what if I was planning a suicide would people respond then...um probley not even when I was on my other acount most people didnt. Posting all my thought and stuff on here and then not getting replys just makes me feel even worse and worthless. because no one give a damn enought to actall ygive advise.

Maybe I should just give up on this whole thing about writing what I feel maybe I should just do it because it seems like no one FUCKING CARES!!!!!!

7/15/14 was the last time I cut
8/27/14 was the last time I carved something into my skin

9/29/14 was the last time I purged
9/29/14 was the last time I restricted

You can PM or VM me anytime you need to talk

Member since 2007
Buddy Since 5/5/2014

Education and Career forum moderator since 10/4/14
SKITTTLIFY
SKITTTLIFY

Send a message via AIM to :~:Frankie Bell:~: Send a message via Yahoo to :~:Frankie Bell:~: Send a message via Skype™ to :~:Frankie Bell:~: 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I can't get enough

Name: Brittney

Re: Whats the point - January 29th 2009, 01:19 AM

Hey there Frankie.

I want you to know that I care. I do. I think people read the threads and don't reply because they simply don't know what to say and don't want to contribute to making anything worse. I know I'm like that. I feel like saying something like "You'll be okay" is worse than not responding because it can be taken like putting your feelings down.

Definitely don't stop writing down how you feel because it's not good to keep it all bottled up. Don't give up on everyone here as we do want to help and we all try. If you need someone and nobody is answering, you can try contacting someone in chat in a private window or utilizing LiveHelp, if an operator is on. And you can always PM me, or anyone else, just asking to talk.

Take care, okay?

"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Send a message via MSN to BrittneyNicole  
Closed Thread