TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
andie09 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Andrea

Unhappy I wanna curl up in a little ball, in a small dark hold located under a rock!!! - February 22nd 2010, 08:55 PM

I'm pretty sure that this has to be one of the worst weekends for me. I'm honestly considering grabbing all my clothes and just leaving. My week started getting bad Saturday night and it just went from bad to worse. Saturday night my aunt's dad died and so they are devistated and it makes me really really sad. Then one the way back from the movies me and my boyfriend got into a huge fight just cause I brought up weddings. It wasn't until I get home that he told me that if I plan on getting married anytime soon I need to find someone else. We've been together for 2 years and I love him with all my heart but I didn't have to say that. He could have just said something like "Baby, you know I don't wanna get married anytime soon but it will happen someday." Just goes to show that he doesn't know how to calm a girl down. The next morning I was feeling better when I got a call from my friend telling me that another one of my friend's 5 month old died. It made me cry. Also on Sunday I went over to my bf's house and we layed there and talked which is when(just to hide my pain) I told him that I never wanna get married or have kids cause it only leads to heartbreak. He said that it doen't bother him but God knows that isn't what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to say I'm sorry about yesterday, I love you, it's just not capable of happening right now. To top it off today on facebook when I wrote in my status that I'm giving up, his mom asks me about it and I just told her it was boyfriend problems. I almost told her "Your son is being an ass" After all this, I have just one question for you people. Why is life so full of heartbreak? Why do the people you love the most break you heart so easily? Why is it that 2 people that have been together for so long can't just get along and handle situations a whole lot better?

~Andie~

(\__/)
(=.=)
()_()
hehe...it's a bunny!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I wanna curl up in a little ball, in a small dark hold located under a rock!!! - February 22nd 2010, 10:13 PM

Love is strong. And if you were truly in love then you were in no wrong to say what you said. And it is perfectly understandable. Love is love. You love someone and when you love someone you will be with them your whole life. And love never ends. So you didn't do anything wrong.

Don't blame yourself.

NB : I don't mean to attack your boyfriend but it doesn't seem he loves you back as you love him. Think about your relationship, and whether it truly is love. The way you said he should have responded is very correct but the way he in reality responded showed that his heart just doesn't seem to be with you.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
andie09 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Andrea

Re: I wanna curl up in a little ball, in a small dark hold located under a rock!!! - February 22nd 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
Love is strong. And if you were truly in love then you were in no wrong to say what you said. And it is perfectly understandable. Love is love. You love someone and when you love someone you will be with them your whole life. And love never ends. So you didn't do anything wrong.

Don't blame yourself.

NB : I don't mean to attack your boyfriend but it doesn't seem he loves you back as you love him. Think about your relationship, and whether it truly is love. The way you said he should have responded is very correct but the way he in reality responded showed that his heart just doesn't seem to be with you.

Yeah, I feel like he doesn't really love me the way he should, but it's just so hard to let go of someone that I've spend the past 2 years of my life with. I love him with all my heart and just want things to go back to normal.

~Andie~

(\__/)
(=.=)
()_()
hehe...it's a bunny!!!

Closed Thread