TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kyle

9 days till end of school. - June 10th 2010, 08:17 PM

When people read the title they think, oh isn't that a good thing? they think of summer break and all. And sure, I've thought of that to. But when you know that you're leaving to another school for the next year, it's really sad. Not so much of missing my freinds, as most ppl might think, for my best freind is going to my new school to, and ill see another at church, the rest i don't care much about... What I really find sad is that Sarah isn't going to be at my new school. I've liked her for about a year and half, but she doesn't like me. I still like to see her though... I'm gonna mis her. Last summer i thought she could change schools, and that made me sad, but then i sort of stoped believing that i liked her. It was on and off. Just a horrible time... Now I'm quite likely to never see her again. and it's only 9 days tilll summer. I'm in a horrible mood from it all, I've been listining to songs like "gone forever" ugh.... I hate this. In a way I've already said good bye, I told her that I wouldn't talk to her anymore, but I long to. At the same time i don't want to bother her if she doesn't like me. My only positive thought about this is that hopefully i'll go into the "I don't like anymore" state quickly and then find someone in my new school that I'll like. Hopefully someone this time who at least doesn't hate me.

If you ever need it, I'm here to help, talk, or whatever! ~~Kyle
Suicide helplines:
1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Jessi

Re: 9 days till end of school. - June 14th 2010, 06:33 AM

Hey there,

Changing schools can be hard on anyone, for a number of reasons. However, try to keep in mind how lucky our generation is to have the technology that's around today. If you're worried about missing this girl and even some of your friends, you can always ask to keep in touch through Facebook, MySpace, texting...if you're feeling ambitious, you could even opt for old-fashioned snail mail!

It will be hard not being able to see these people every day, but there are ways to stay in touch. Keep your head up!

Good luck, and please, try your best to enjoy your summer. <3

[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Through-Glass  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: 9 days till end of school. - June 14th 2010, 10:52 AM

I hate that lead-up to change as well...you feel so sad at leaving. However like jessi said, it's a lot easier to keep in touch with everyone these days. If you know for a fact nothing will happen with this girl, it's probably best to try and move on, but I think you'll find that easy after changing to a new school. There's loads of new faces and you'll be getting to know loads of new people (:

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

Closed Thread