TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AmberS9109 Offline
I'll Be There For You =)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amber

SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 02:42 AM

I hate how everyone thinks my boyfriend left his ex because he got her pregnant. That's not the story at all. This bitch was crazy. And still is. I mean, she's sent me text messages saying that I'm unwanted in the world and that I should kill myself, and that if she were my dad she wouldn't wanna be in my life either. Really?! I'm surprised she didn't take a shot at my dead mother while she was at it. Bitch.
Anyway, moving on.
Before you think this is an excuse from him, his mother, AND HIS EX'S MOTHER have confirmed this right in front of my face. His ex constantly asked him for money. She was with him when he was employed at a different place, working 9-10 hour days, 5 days a week. Sometimes overtime. When they found out she was pregnant, he wasn't happy of course because he was only 19. He wasn't ready for a baby and he knew they weren't ready. He constantly gave her money. Hundreds at a time. She'd spend it on makeup and clothes for herself. NOTHING FOR THE BABY. Anything he wanted spent for the baby he had to go out and buy himself, so he ended up buying her a bunch of clothes and a stroller. She took the stroller back because it was supposedly recalled and according to her, she threw all the clothes away. He was sick of her shit so he broke up with her. END OF STORY. He was with her until her 7th month of pregnancy. They found out 3 months into her pregnancy that she was gonna have a baby... don't you think he would have run right when they found out instead of dragging it out for 4 months if he didn't wanna make it work?
He tried. And tried. And tried.
This girl is crazy and I'm SICK OF EVERYONE (not you guys obviously) MAKING MY BOYFRIEND OUT TO BE THE BAD GUY HERE!
I mean he pays child support. $200 a month, which is more than any other guy I know has to pay. He recently took it to court for him to see his daughter but they wouldn't grant him permission because we supposedly don't have a stable household. They think this because she told them that I'm bipolar and I smoke (just quit). WOW. Even if I did still smoke, I'm not stupid enough to smoke around an 8 month old baby, okay? I'm not a fucking idiot.
Also, I'm not gonna have some crazy psycho freak-out on the kid. I love babies. I love children. I want one of my own (once I'm ready).
She needs to get over herself. FUCK.

EDIT: Also, she seems to think that while she was in labor, he was here having sex with me... HA. Think again, babycakes! We didn't even MEET IN PERSON until the day AFTER you popped the baby out, so shove it in your juice box already!

[/rant]

Two is better than one.
Amber + Stephen ♥ 11.15.09
  Send a message via AIM to AmberS9109 Send a message via MSN to AmberS9109 Send a message via Yahoo to AmberS9109  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 03:03 AM

'Love me or hate me, that is the question, love me or hate me its still an obsession'

Rumours suck. Just hold your head high. It'll blow over.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#3 (permalink)) Old
AmberS9109 Offline
I'll Be There For You =)
Junior TeenHelper

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 10:54 AM

It's not even a rumor. People just ASSUME that since he's the father and they aren't together, he automatically left her because she was pregnant.

Two is better than one.
  Send a message via AIM to AmberS9109 Send a message via MSN to AmberS9109 Send a message via Yahoo to AmberS9109  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
feeeliciamxox Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Felicia

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 09:28 PM

She sounds like some crazy chick...

She shouldn't be thinking that at all.

I hope you and your boyfriend are happy together.

"And I wonder what it's like to walk around Weightless, to jump for my heart and just never come down? To know the potential of true human will, without all this damn gravity dragging me down?" ~ Jennifer Nettles, (Gravity)

Smiles! -Felicia

(#5 (permalink)) Old
AmberS9109 Offline
I'll Be There For You =)
Junior TeenHelper

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 09:37 PM

We are happy together
This is my first time dealing with this type of situation so it's hard sometimes but we both always get through it

Two is better than one.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
ChelseaSmile Offline
They Were Wrong
Average Joe

Name: Chelsea

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 11:19 PM

Dude, this girl just wants to start shit.
She's probably jealous that he's with you and not her.
Jealousy makes people lie and say stupid stuff.
Just let it roll off your shoulders and let her be crazy.
I'm sorry about the whole custody thing. I guess you shouldn't give up though

Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling. Who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day. Someone or something will find you and make it all okay.Because we all need a little help sometimes.

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always here to help. More importantly I'm always happy to help.<3
  Send a message via Skype™ to ChelseaSmile 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: SERIOUSLY - July 28th 2010, 11:22 PM

Ouch, poor guy, sounds like he's been through a lot. =/ Sadly courts tend to automatically take the mothers side on these things, but if she doesn't treat the child well that could fall apart pretty fast. Rumors like that can be tough but it's important to keep in mind that they aren't true and no matter how many times she makes up crap it doesn't change that. If people choose to believe her, sadly that's their problem for being gullible. Either way, he has you and you love him and care for him and that's what's important. And I doubt she's going anywhere really or is happy deep down at all.

Remember, you're both far better people that her and nothing anyone says can change that. Much respect to you for standing by him too, you can both definitely get through this. Maybe things will be better in the future too and your bf will be able to see his daughter. Best of luck.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
Closed Thread