TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

just talking out loud to myself - August 17th 2010, 05:50 AM

my mom, sister, and I were talking about how high school is because my sister is gonna be a frosh.
So my mom is going on and gets to saying "you know what I hate about your brother? he picks the most ghetto kids - no interest in getting an education, their parents are probably in jail - and he gets in a fight with them! What the hell is the matter with you?"

I felt the familiar anger that took hold of me when I made the mistake of getting into the fights she mentioned. I felt like picking up my plate and throwing it then shouting at her; cuss her out and leave. Instead I gathered my things and said I was about to lose my temper, therefore I was leaving and not to continue on about this while I'm around.
Mom: Honey, I didn't mean anything by it, I was just talking.
I felt such anger sweep over me with that. But I managed to get myself up the stairs without losing it.

Finally getting my anger under control. i don't get angry really unless it's something serious and that's when I blow. Example for 6 months of football practice and training this 300 pothead lineman called me fatass and talked shit. Finally I got so pissed during a play I let him by - he turned his back and started running downfield and I at full speed took that opportunity to smash him. This sent him at least 5 feet (I'm 6'4 290lbs) abd he skidded onto the track. Now it took six months for it to get to me.

I am the stone that the builder refused.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: just talking out loud to myself - August 17th 2010, 11:33 PM

Im glad that you were able to walk away with the situation with your mom. Me on the other hand, I can rarely ever do that. I once got so mad at my mom I almost sent her flying across the room but instead I grabbed a huge knife locked myself in my room then half an hour later I came out saying Id rather kill myself then live her bitch ass. Holding a knife to my wrist.
When I'm with my sister in law you bet your ass I can't. Just a few months ago we got into a huge fight a few days after my grandpa died. It resulted me running to her and throwing her into a choke hold and my brother tackling me pretty much as you did to your team mate to the floor.
And that is only when I get pissed beyond belief.

As far as the football stuff. Players whether they be your teammates or your opposing team they are always gonna talk shit, you can't let it get to you hun.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

Re: just talking out loud to myself - August 18th 2010, 01:13 AM

whoa 0_o that's intense - remind me not to piss you off.

haha we fought later and I kicked his ass - felt good but it wasn't worth the suspension.

I am the stone that the builder refused.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: just talking out loud to myself - August 18th 2010, 03:00 AM

I won't hurt you. I was just going through stressful times then.

Im glad it felt good but yeah your right its not worth the suspension. So just don't do it again. Breath in and out. Rub your ears and say whooooosaaaaaa

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
Closed Thread