TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Delta 72 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Matt

Unhappy whats wrong with me? - March 5th 2009, 11:01 PM

uhgg.....

I can't believe that I could even think that she liked me after I left her hanging. Why couldn't I just think!? She practically tells me "I want to go out with you" and what do I do? Nothing. Nothing at all. I really do like her. But honestly, shes already waited too long. She never talks to me anymore. I'm ALWAYS the one who goes up to her. Its like shes angry at me. I can't really blame her though I guess. I'm such an idiot. Everytime a girl I like talks to me I always try so hard to not say anything stupid, and I end up just not saying much of anything. I hate my life right now, and I have no idea what to do to make it any better...I'm so sick of being so shy and reserved. I want people to like me but i'm so afraid of what they think, that I end up just pushing them away...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
moyshi239 Offline
i am jack's smirking revenge

I've been here a while

Re: whats wrong with me? - March 6th 2009, 12:47 AM

Hey,
Well, you said that this girl likes you, right? So take you're chances and ask her out on a date. Take a big leap of faith, and do something completely out of your comfort zone. I know that alot of girls will become fusterated for a while because the guy they like is taking a while to admit their feelings, so it's normal for her to be feeling like this, but you're not an idiot. Almost everyone feels self-concious talking to someone they like, and it takes courage to ask someone out. Try not to worry what people think of you. You've got to live for you and not to please anyone else. :]

Don't just exist...LIVE.

Closed Thread