TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

June 30th 2011, 02:06 AM

Just that. They stand there and TALK LOUD like they want everyone to hear them or something. Talk about normal things, but sound like they pass their voice through a fucking amplifier. Especially when they're drunk. And it's 10x worse when they all talk loud at once, and try to talk louder than each other so others can hear. They literally end up yelling all at once and hardly any of them can hear each other. Lol. Idiots. Gfy.

Do they think that talk louder when they're drunk is going to somehow stop the words from slurring? It doesn't stop it. Just sounds even more distorted. Especially since they do it every fucking night and they sound like 60 year olds some of them, the way their voice breaks and stuff. I just dono wth is wrong with people and why they drink themselves to this state. Is it really fun throwing up your guts and distroying your vocal chords with absynth or some other hard ass drink every night???

Why the fuck was I born here???? I sometimes wish I born in the Amazon jungle among Indians or something, just as far away from this shit as possible. FML

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL... funny. Some fight broke out between them and now they're all yelling "shut the fuck up" at each other. I, for once, agree with them all. Hopefully they'l all knock each other out.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by BDF; July 1st 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: merging posts

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: Why do people talk SO FUCKING LOUD - June 30th 2011, 02:45 AM

I think you pretty much answered yourself. They appear to believe they sound less drunk, when clearly they don't. And duh! of course puking your guts up is fun, obviously. /sarcasm/.
Anyway, in all seriousness, maybe you could somehow remove yourself from the situation so you don't have to deal with them?

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: [060191.1723]

Re: Why do people talk SO FUCKING LOUD - June 30th 2011, 06:41 PM

Idiots. -__-

It's usually the worst of these people who don't even realize how bad they really are. It's rude, insensitive, moronic, boorish and immature. I feel like you wouldn't be able to communicate your displeasure to them unless you screamed it.

Ethos
Pathos
Logos

Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Re: Why do people talk SO FUCKING LOUD - July 3rd 2011, 06:10 AM

Oi, this happened at a restaurant my mother and I had gone to eat at. There was a couple sitting behind us. A man approached them, extremely drunk, mentioned something about how they needed a chance to catch up yadda yadda. He continued to get progressively louder. You could see the tables around him/the couple practically gritting their teeth and the couple themselves looked mortified. Eventually, an elderly woman tapped him on the shoulder, and was like, "excuse me, sir, but you're being really loud and a lot of us here are trying to enjoy our meals" to which he covered his mouth, said "teehee" (not even shitting you), apologised and walked off. The surrounding tables clapped.

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Why do people talk SO FUCKING LOUD - July 3rd 2011, 02:54 PM

Alcohol makes people do silly things. Unfortunately alcohol does make people talk louder . You can't stop people from drinking. People will drink. People are going to drink. It's a part of life. Wherever you go people will drink. People are going to drink. Yeah we can higher tax ect on it. But people will still drink it.

Alcohol can also make people violent. Like I said its apart of life. Yes we can moan about it but thats about the most we can do. We cannot stop people from drinking. If they want to drink let them. They will regret it when they have a shrivelled liver and kidney failure.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Why do people talk SO FUCKING LOUD - July 3rd 2011, 03:39 PM

Well, alcohol affects your hearing, meaning you can't hear as well, and it's an automatic response to increase the volume of things you can't hear. Just like when you're talking to someone in a noisy environment you need to try and out-compete the other people so that the other people can hear you, this is just the natural reaction to being in a loud environment. Back ground noise really effects some peoples hearing as well, which could also cause people to raise their voices, it's not like you can tell everyone to stop talking.
I think you're just over reacting to these situations, if you don't like it leave basically.

Also 'I sometimes wish I born in the Amazon jungle among Indians or something' wow, geography x.x

Closed Thread