TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

WOW - November 2nd 2011, 03:34 AM

tired of all the so-called men (actually boys) who can't stand up for themselves and are strung along by someone else (even more sad when it's by a girl) and don't see how they're being used to fulfill the said girl's sad, pathetic revenge or or just to stir up drama. You're a pussy, grow a pair (but then it's hard to grow something when you have nothing to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!)
__________________________________________________ _

This is about my ex-boyfriend. I just had an epitome of how much of a pussy and weak my he is. I cannot believe I dated him! I had never met a guy who was so weak, so distraught, so easy for someone to take advantage of him and not realize it, had no balls to stand up for himself, had no initiative, afraid to do things, boring, really unfunny, oblivious.

My "friend" is using him to stir up drama between me and another friend and he's so fucking stupid to realize that she's taking advantage of him.

PS: He let the girl who is (was??) a mutual friend actually plan our first day. I thought it was strange but I didn't think too much of it.

GIRLS! IF A GUY IS NOT ABLE TO PLAN A FIRST DATE WITH YOU BY HIMSELF (ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S DATED OTHER PEOPLE) IT'S A VERY BAD SIGN!

Last edited by PSY; November 2nd 2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Moved thread to the "Why Me?" forum.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: WOW - November 2nd 2011, 03:38 AM

Looks like you've had an epiphany. However, I wouldn't say it's a bad sign if he can't plan a first date alone. Many guys seek a girl's opinion on things like this. They want to make sure things go smoothly, to make sure that they're doing things right. That doesn't make him a 'pussy' like you think.

However, what this friend is doing isn't right. And, I think a confrontation is needed. Or, you could explain that she's using him. Maybe if someone else tells him, calmly, he'll learn that she isn't using him for the greater good.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Re: WOW - November 2nd 2011, 03:51 AM

Tired of the girls that will use every underhanded trick in the book to manipulate a guy, then call him a pussy when it works.

And no, this isn't about him, this is about you. I mean, sour grapes much?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: WOW - November 2nd 2011, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelophobia View Post
Many guys seek a girl's opinion on things like this. They want to make sure things go smoothly, to make sure that they're doing things right.
I can understand that but not when it's about everything (what to wear, what restaurant to go to, how to do his hair, whether to get me flowers or not)

And this is not the only example. Even in general, she's always tried getting him to see her point of view and many times he's been scared to disagree with her. For example, they were hanging out until very late one night and my friend wouldn't stop talking (she blabs a lot) and he was too scared to tell her that he wanted to go to sleep

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: WOW - November 2nd 2011, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Tired of the girls that will use every underhanded trick in the book to manipulate a guy, then call him a pussy when it works.

And no, this isn't about him, this is about you. I mean, sour grapes much?
What are you talking about? I have no interest in him at all anymore. The "friend" and my ex-boyfriend are not trying to get together. I'm pissed because they're stirring up drama with my friends

(And perhaps I'm not understanding this correctly, tell me if I'm wrong), how can you come to the conclusion that I was manipulating him??

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Re: WOW - November 2nd 2011, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamverybeautiful View Post
What are you talking about? I have no interest in him at all anymore. The "friend" and my ex-boyfriend are not trying to get together. I'm pissed because they're stirring up drama with my friends
Nah, what I mean is that after breaking up with a guy, you're suddenly having all these revelations about how he sucked all along. It's the definition of sour grapes. "Oh, I can't have him, therefore he must suck". I mean, maybe he does, but you're hardly a neutral observer in all this. And the fact that you're creating threads here to talk about how much he sucks doesn't exactly demonstrate disinterest.

Quote:
(And perhaps I'm not understanding this correctly, tell me if I'm wrong), how can you come to the conclusion that I was manipulating him??
I was speaking in generalities here, not specifics. But when a guy is strung along like that, it's because he's being manipulated. Yeah, I think he should grow a backbone, but guys are trained through their relationships with girls to go along with that. We create the partners we deserve.

Closed Thread