TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Unhappy Teacher Complaint. - December 20th 2011, 02:30 AM

This was a little while back, but I feel I need to vent.
Okay so I was sitting in Geography, getting ready to take notes on a video we were about to watch. And all of a sudden, the teacher interrupts the class to give a 30 minutes lecture on how we need to get serious about school and the work that's involved.
Well (then at the moment) I was extremely stressed about my work, and helping to maintain my grades at an A or a B.
And in the middle of his lecture, I can't remember his exact words, but it made me burst out crying. I tried really hard to keep quiet because I didn't want to seem like a cry baby. But his words really hurt me, like I wasn't doing good enough even though I was trying my hardest.
And he's a very strict teacher, which makes it worse. He purposely sat me next to my best friend, and dropped my grade from an A to a C for talking. And we weren't even talking while he was teaching.
-sigh-
I was such a mess after that class.
I know he didn't intentionally make me cry, his purpose was just to tell us how serious school will get, but I just wish that he would of understood how stressed I was at the moment.

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Nerdmylife Offline
The magic one
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amber

Re: Teacher Complaint. - December 20th 2011, 03:01 AM

what. Teachers are not allowed to drop your grades from an A to a C for talking. You need to complain to the school if that legitimately happened.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Nerdmylife 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Re: Teacher Complaint. - December 20th 2011, 11:06 PM

Well he said I was "talking too much so my work wasn't as good" But my graded work was just the same as it has been. But whatever, it's a B now, so I'm happier.

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken

Closed Thread