TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Secrets and not so secrets about Dani... - February 18th 2012, 01:41 AM

1. My dad used to be an alcoholic and would abuse me physically until I was 5, and emotionally until I was 10.

2. I still have hope that my dad will come back into my life and be a better father.

3. I still wish that I could be a daddy's girl.

4. My mom is slowly but surely pushing me away, and I wish she'd show she loved me sometimes. She knows how I feel, but things never change.

5. I still have to urge to cut sometimes, even after have stopped for two years now.

6. On January 5th, 2012 at 12:02 A.M, I miscarried my baby that I was 3 and a half weeks pregnant with. I still miss you, baby.

7. After my miscarriage, I went crazy and tried to get pregnant again. I'm all good now, though.

8. I have the hardest time trusting people, even my boyfriend that I'm so in love with.

9. My dad and my brother's mom are signing him over to the state, and I had only met him when I was 11 years old. The last time I saw him, I was 13, and I am 16 now. I miss him.

10. My brothers annoy the living shit out of me, and I want to strangle them sometimes. But if anyone messes with them, I'll kick someone's butt.

11. I act like I'm my baby sister's mommy sometimes to fill in the empty hole the miscarriage left me with.

12. I actually like school >.>;;

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: Secrets and not so secrets about Dani... - February 18th 2012, 05:18 PM

Wow, i absolutely know how you feel. What you got to do is look up to the best there could be. Do something that makes you happy.

I am here if need. Just PM me. x

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Null Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Secrets and not so secrets about Dani... - February 21st 2012, 12:17 PM

I hope things get better! Ranting is a nice way of getting a mass amount of feelings out that relieve, so gratz lol

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
I've been here a while

Name: Megan

Re: Secrets and not so secrets about Dani... - February 22nd 2012, 03:25 AM

I'm sorry to hear you don't have the best relationship with your mother, but just keep trying to get through to her! And I hope things get better for you.

PS. I like school too

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥

Closed Thread