TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I've been here a while

Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 8th 2012, 01:13 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I fucking hate life because everyone hates me except my one best friend. Everyone else who I thought cared about me has gone, and I rarely get to see my best friend because she lives kind of far away. Everything's going wrong, and I wish I could just be done. No one gives a fuck. Why should I? I just want to give up. I don't think I can keep holding on. It's too hard.

"They don't even know you,
All they see is scars,
They don't see the angel living in your heart.
Let them find the real you buried deep within,
Let them know with all you've got
That you are not... your skin." ~Sixx: A.M.

"Maybe we'll turn it around, 'cause it's not too late; it's never too late." ~Three Days Grace

Always forgive, but never forget.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 8th 2012, 01:24 AM

I don't really know what to say, because I'm kind of going through the same thing right now, but I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. It's not fair that life has to be so difficult sometimes, but I can only hope and believe that there are better times in the future. I know there are people out there who care about you, probably more than you think they do. You might feel lonely, but there's a big difference between being lonely and actually being alone. Even if there's no one in your life you feel particularly close to right now, that can always change. You never know when you might make friends with or meet someone that will make you feel completely different. Don't give up hope, you still have many chances to be happy Hang in there, and I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 9th 2012, 12:58 AM

Thank you so much for answering. I really wasn't expecting anyone to respond to this, and it helps a lot to know that you care. I actually saw your reply last night but was unable to answer, and let me just say, I think you prevented me from cutting-which I've been trying really hard to stop. I'm sorry you're going through the same thing And you might be getting a PM from me soon. Thanks again.

All they see is scars,

"Maybe we'll turn it around, 'cause it's not too late; it's never too late." ~Three Days Grace

(#4 (permalink)) Old
gymnastxxLeah Offline
tumble <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Leah

Re: Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 10th 2012, 01:16 PM

... i feel EXACTLY like you right now ! the feeling that everything is burning down and no one wants to help you ... but you just HAVE to hold on . its easier said than done i know. but ... if you dont stay long enough to see what'll happen next, you could miss the one chance you have at becomig a survivor. cause ... most of us. you and i and everyone else who feels like this, we are not strong. we are not winners, or champions, or anything like that. we are damaged. falling apart. hanging by a thread. everyone is at some point. its the ones that keep their head held high and push through... they are the champions. survivors. we need to learn to be survivors. because we arent born with a trait that lets us be strong. we have to learn it . i know that its hard right now, but there will be a way out. there will be an oppurtunity for you to learn to be a winner. until then, just keep going. PM me anytime for support. i will be here for you.

I wanna fly. So I do gymnastics instead.

I'll just keep holding on to what i believe and oh I believe in you. Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe cause I've got to believe in you. I feel so alive.

PeacewithImperfection

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Masquerade. Offline
C'est la vie. ♥

I can't get enough

Name: Sammi

Re: Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 10th 2012, 02:07 PM

I don't have the perfect words to say, but I want you to know that you are loved. It might be hard to see right now. Trust me, I know it can be one of the hardest things in the world to believe. But, people do care about you. You'll see that one day. For now, just hold on and believe that it gets better. Not the easiest thing in the world to do, but holding onto that hope is one of the best things that you can do.

Buddy|Forum Moderator|Articles Team
Social Networking Team|Newsletter Editor

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Don't feel like putting a damn title - April 16th 2012, 02:24 AM

Thank you guys so much

All they see is scars,

Closed Thread