TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f32-chit-chat/)
-   -   Stupid crap you've done :) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f32-chit-chat/t67011-stupid-crap-youve-done/)

Pianissimo February 14th 2011 03:11 AM

Stupid crap you've done :)

Okay, so we all do some really stupid stuff (Sometimes intentional, sometimes unintentional). What are some of the stupidest things you've done.

Mine are:
1. Cutting myself closing the freezer
2. Burning my chin with a noodle
3.Burning the inside of my mouth with a potato
4. Falling up the stairs 4 times in a row

Fictional February 14th 2011 09:01 PM

Re: Stupid crap you've done :)

I always attempt to open doors teh wrong way >.< And I once tried to log in somewhere but I'd put my real name instead of the user name >.<

losing touch. February 14th 2011 09:17 PM

today i accidentally deleted 1 and a half pages of work i'd done. SO annoying.

Quartet February 14th 2011 09:21 PM

If I have a soft drink with no cap over it,but still use a straw... I always tip my cup over like I would if I were drinking normally while still having the straw in my mouth. Soft drink all over my pants. Never fails, every time.
If my boyfriend notices I don't have a cap, he will deliberately not say anything. He loves to make fun of me.

MissMatched February 15th 2011 10:05 AM

Had fake nails, one fell off, bought new glue (I was shopping when it fell off) in the absence of scissors thought biting the end off was a good idea....

Make Believe February 15th 2011 11:23 AM

I somehow edited practically every song in my iTunes to have the same album art ____ which was the Surfin' Bird's album art =))

Leaned on a car, it started moving and I thought I somehow pushed it =)) the guy was driving.

BabyGirl767 February 15th 2011 07:29 PM

Well i actually have two things that are at the top of my list of stupid things i have done, it was Febuary 2007 and i was waiting by my classroom(i will point out that this was in high school when i was in 9th grade and i was indoors!) right after lunch for class to start and when it was time for class to start I thought the classroom door was open and i sort of ran/power walked and I smacked my head on the door so hard that my teacher actually heard it and opened the door and asked me what happened, I told her and all she did was laugh at me, my head started hurting, and she wouldnt let me go to the nurses for ice so i asked the other teacher in my classroom and she said yes, i eventually went to the doctor and found out i had a concussion, see the doors at my high school are made out of reinforced steel but they look like heavy wooden doors. I had a bump on my forehead the size of an egg.
The second stupidest thing I did was around spring of 2007/2008 I tripped but before falling I was able to stop myself by slamming my right foot down, and for two weeks my leg was sort of sore, so I finally went to the doctor because I had tripped again, and it made things worse.
I got an x-ray and found out I had a closed full fracture(in other words I snapped my bone, like when you break a crayon and it ends up in two pieces) I snapped my tibia and the bone actually popped out of place and without even knowing it I popped it back into place myself. now I know your all asking how can I do that without even feeling it, well see because of my genetic disorder (neurofibromatosis) I have a lot of chronic pain so in order to keep me from being in pain I am on 2 very strong pain medications and one other pain medication but not as strong as the other 2 so because of those medicines masking the pain I had no idea I had a broken tibia and was walking on a broken leg/ankle for two weeks,
Those are the two stupidest things I have ever done

emma01 February 16th 2011 09:40 AM

I put body wash in my hair, laughed it off, then put conditioner on the body scrubber...crap I must have seemed drunk!

Lugez February 16th 2011 09:48 AM

lol, so many stupid things. I'm surprised I was never arrested or seriously injured.

I still hold small remnants of my deviant days though. My room has four street signs and a security camera.

That's all I'm saying.

Nicole26 February 17th 2011 07:00 PM

Getting four cuts on my face from a fork trying to eat my dinner haha

I got a fright okay just to make that clear not a total idiot haha

Veni Vidi Vici February 20th 2011 09:40 AM

Was knocking on doors with my friends, and some of the crazy neighbors captured us. When they were calling the police, we just ran for our lives. I had to hide under a bush for 2 hours until the cop cars disappeared. Not proud...

inactiveprofile February 20th 2011 08:17 PM

had a fight that involved watter bottles with my best friend in detention ended up getting me out of detention though sooo

Kitty. February 21st 2011 04:14 AM

-I ran smack into a glass door when I was 10.
-I got talked into attempting a back flip off the diving board by a bunch of people at a pool and sprained my wrist.
-I was drinking Sonic and spilled it on myself four times in about an hour.
-I put a dress on totally wrong and well let's just say it was pretty awkward.
-I laughed during a really serious moment because I misunderstood what the person said and thought they were making a joke.

Youth Pastor February 22nd 2011 01:59 AM

Went through a gas station drivethrough backwards

Forgot the seal was on the super glue until I tried to use it. After I busted the seal I got some super glue in my eyes. It's ok though, I still have 20/20

As I was leaving a voicemail I almost said, "hi [someone else's name]."

abreacti0n February 22nd 2011 04:16 PM

I did soo many thingss :P

- I was painting and had a pot of water and a glass of hot chocolate, and guess were i cleaned my brushes? YES IN THE HOT CHOCOLATE

- When to the toilet and i pulled up my skirt into my underwear, and yes i walked out of the building with my butt showing >.<

Heretic March 1st 2011 08:49 PM

Are we talking funny stupid or serious stupid? Because I've done both.

I once super-glued every singe door, the gas tank door, and tire seals on my high school principal's car. I wasn't too happy with him on that particular day. They needed nail polish remover and a file to get each door open, but never found out who did it. :D

Oh, what else have I done....?

I stole the master key to the high school (for fun)
I hacked the security feed for the security cameras in the school and put them on an empty loop
I drove 80 mph down an empty road, and then slammed on the brakes, spun the wheel, did a U-turn, and kept driving (never going below 25)
I got high on sleeping pills and then tried to play the Nintendo Wii (DO NOT TRY THAT)

There are many, many other crazy stupid things I've done.

Jesus Christ. March 1st 2011 09:06 PM

I danced on a sprained ankle for 7 hours...
With some friends, threw an apple core into a landrover (whilst it was being driven), we got chased by a scary man in a landrover...

Anomaly March 2nd 2011 01:41 AM

-I ran into a tree with a fourwheeler and broke my wrist.
-Put on 2 different shoes and was out in public before I noticed.
-Was doing a backflip on a trampoline and landed on my head
-Was running tripped and rolled down a hill
-I walked up some stairs fell got back went up 2 more stairs and fell on my face
-Was trying to reach for somebody and ended up depantsing them and taking their underwear down with them. Boy did I get a face full! XD

mIssIng:nO March 2nd 2011 06:03 PM

-Fell off a 15 foot ladder when it was on two skateboards (don't ask, trying to impersonate jackass)
-Shot in the back three times with a BB then turned around and ran at my friend (resulting in being shot a few more times)
- Burned down an old farm

Evanescent March 12th 2011 06:34 AM

Well...I do a lot of stupid things but here are a few:
-when I was like 8 I was jumping on a trampoline with my brother and I jumped too high went flying off the trampoline and went head first into some very big blocks of wood
-on the first day of GLBT Pride Weekend 2009 I was walking around Pride with my girlfriend and my foot slipped off the side walk. I broke my ankle (you could hear it snap) and I wouldn't go to the hospital until Pride was over the next day. My ankle was the size of a softball, was black and blue, and hurt like hell but I stick it out until the end of the next day. I even rode a michanical bull during Pride with a broken ankle.:hehe:
-I have night blindness, one night our power went out and I was trying to go around get something out of my dads room, my sister told me to take a candle with me but I was like "no, I'll be okay" well when I was coming out of the room I didn't feel around for the door and I went face first into the door frame. All my sister could do was laugh. I had a big bump on my head for like 4 days.

BDF March 13th 2011 02:58 PM

I got many. But the one springing to mind this instant was playing softball in biology class few years ago with a sheep's eye we were supposed to disect. It went out of the window I think, the teacher asked me where's my work I said I ate it, honestly. A yea also set something on fire with a projector in the classroom once. Many more but recent ones aren't really funny usually.

BDF March 13th 2011 03:08 PM

Oh yeah.... about a month ago I put laxatives in all my food because someone kept steeling it from the fridge. I live in shared accommodation. By coincidence I cought him running to the toilet almost all the time one morning and I figured it was him, especially that something else of mine vanished the night before. He was too rushed to shut the door behind him so I walked in and actually kicked his ass (literally, he ass). He was bent over throwing up... he was sick lol, I don't think it was him who stole the food.

I had explaining to do. It didn't register with me that he wasn't sitting down so it can't be the laxatives.

The most charming story you'll hear from me.