TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Chit-Chat Post all of your off-topic and chatting threads here!

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dark-and-Twisty Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nicole

Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 02:28 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Do you have a funny memory? Maybe it was with your friends, online or offline, or maybe something funny happened in school. We all have at least one memory that makes us chuckle at random times when we think about it, making others around us think we're really out of it. Here's one of mine that happened recently--within the last few months.
So, we had a bunch of friends in my apartment. I don't know what we were doing, but I randomly decided to turn on the television. The last channel that had been on the TV was USA, so sure enough Law & Order: SVU was on. Someone had been playing PlayStation, so the television was extremely loud, like all the way up. And sure enough, the first lines spoken were
"And he stuck his penis in my vagina."
We all crack up laughing to this day...

Share your memories.

"You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."

~ Derek, Grey's Anatomy

Last edited by Dark-and-Twisty; February 15th 2011 at 02:37 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MissMatched Offline
Average Joe

Name: Shelley

Re: Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 10:04 AM

Lol! That's hilarious!
Hmm. My friend went out to check the mail, it was uber cold so she pulled her hood up, she turned around and through the screen door to me she was like "Im like that guy, who healed people - the one in the bible..." I said 'Jesus?' and cracked up. She's Christian and had a total mental blank, but it was hilarious, lol.

http://teddyeddieelley.blogspot.com/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Re: Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 07:09 PM

I had to do the whole take-a-fake-baby-that-randomly-cries-home-for-the-weekend thing in high school. I decided it'd be fun to take it to a party with me the first night I had it. Everyone at the party thought it would be fun to hold it upside down and shake it so it would cry. I had a few drinks and thought it was hilarious

Until the damn thing wouldn't stop crying after about an hour of it just sitting there and me trying to "feed" it and "change" it (there were keys you stuck in the back of it to "care" for the baby). There was a reset button, but you were required to call the teacher before using it no matter what time it was. So I called my teacher at 3 am, drunk, with a bunch of kids partying in the background to ask if I could reset my baby :/

I still laugh about that haha. I was such a responsible parent

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Re: Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 07:13 PM

Oh oh oh... I have another one!

My friend in high school was dating this scumbag loser who drove a nasty old van with no seats in it except for the driver seat. I followed her everywhere though cause we were good friends :/ So big groups of us would sit on the floor in his van when would would go on a beer run or something. Eventually we "borrowed" his aunt's lawn furniture, put it in the guys van and sat on that.

Oh good times.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 11:24 PM

Probably the best times I've had were during Driver's Education class in the 10th grade. Driver's Education was mandatory at my school at the time, it's not anymore, so you can imagine it was pretty fun to get out of school and actually drive cars and shit. I actually have 3 stories.

1. In the parking lot, everyone was assigned a vehicle and we were supposed to drive around while someone in the tower was watching over us using an intercom to communicate to us. One day I decided to drive an old school Datsun truck with a manual transmission, first time I ever drove a manual. As you can imagine, I was going pretty fast until the person in the tower told me to slow down. I was going 25 miles an hour in 3rd gear. But that's not really funny. The way she said it was pretty funny though.

2. Another portion of Driver's Ed was sitting on these things that looked like washing machines except they were supposed to resemble a car. It had a steering wheel and stuff like that, but a crappy version of the car, and we were supposed to follow the video. One day we were learning how to do a legal overtake, and my friend Sagia (Bengali) was deeply concentrating and while the guy was following close behind the vehicle on the video waiting to overtake, I decided "fuck this" and I put my signal on and accelerated to 85 miles an hour to overtake the guy in the video. I was only using my imagination, but Sagia was laughing when she heard me put my signal on. Another time was when we were supposed to slow down and drive on a loop on a highway, and I was going 110 miles an hour around the loop. Again, Sagia was laughing.

3. The FUNNIEST time was when we took the driver's test and Sagia drove first, I was in the backseat, and the instructor was in the passenger with his own brake. It takes us like 10 minutes to get out of the parking lot, Sagia is going around a curve right in the middle of the road, and then there's a stop light up ahead. The instructor says "stop...", we get closer "stop...." we get closer again, and then he's like "STOP!" and puts on his brake and we stop on a dime. I thought I was gonna die after that point. Then we get into a neighborhood where people have parked their cars on the street, and Sagia didn't know you can dodge a parked car by going around the car. So Sagia tried to stay in her lane, was like INCHES from hitting a car, and I looked in her rear view mirror and her eyes were like O.O on the road. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: Funny Memories - February 15th 2011, 11:45 PM

me and my friends were doing a skit for class and i was pulling this one guy off stage cuz i was sending him away i pushed him into a table and the table got knocked over and he fell back wards it was so funny but my teacher said he didnt know it was an accident we got an a anyway

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Funny Memories - February 16th 2011, 02:01 AM

Oh man...I have a million.

So once, I was in my socials class, and my friend and I were watching a movie with the rest of the class. Our teacher was sitting up at the front and he was trying to make his computer speakers work. He was banging them on the desk so hard and his eyes were kinda half closed...well, we started laughing our asses off because he really did look like he was drunk! The more he crashed around, the funnier it got

I'll probably add more when I think of them. :]

(#8 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: ..........

Re: Funny Memories - February 16th 2011, 02:13 AM

the funniest memory i have involves christmas my sister and my dog....

on christmas day we had just got done opening christmas presents and my MALE dog brought in stuff animal "Friend" and he was getting his groove on in the middle of the floor and my sister yells at him to stop and at the moemnt he hops back and shoots and it lands on her leg she screams "i been violated by a god dam dog"

at this point in time both me and my dad are rolling on the floor unable to breath cause were laughing so hard. my sister takes off for the kitchen to grab a paper towel and my dog is following her LMAO..

that was an awesome christmas and i love telling that story everytime we get together

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Nicole26 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicole

Re: Funny Memories - February 17th 2011, 06:54 PM

Hm one I always remember and possibly not funny as it was more a be there moment but anyways our R.E teacher was showing a documentary on christanity or something and me and my friend weren't watching and when we heard everyone gasping at something being shown we turned around and straight away my friend shout 'Jesus!' haha, of course what she didn't realise was it was actualy the skull of Jesus haha

I may post more if I can think of any

Sometimes...
you just need to...
Runaway...
To see who will follow you.

It's not easy to reply to "are you okay?" when you can't remember what okay feels like...

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Hollie

Re: Funny Memories - February 17th 2011, 08:08 PM

I've got a few!

1. Me and my friend went out, and we were just hanging out sitting on a bench. It was busy and a kid yelled 'mummy!' and then some random woman answered; 'yes!?' then covered her mouth because it wasn't her kid. she didnt even have a kid with her. me and my friend tried hard not to laugh...:L

2. same friend. we found a picture of a celebrity we like online (well we think it was him, no face was included haha..) and he was neked :P lets just say, we laughed a lot because we're immature LOL.

3. my friends brothers friend had gone to get some stuff from his house, and my friend had planned to chase him when he got back with silly spray. he knocked on the door, and she ran after him. he legged it up the stairs, and she followed, but slipped and fell over. OMG i was crying with laughter. she was on the floor in agony half laughing half crying, her mum was killing her self with laughter, and all my friend could say was 'help me up', and neither of us could talk because it was just so funny! then her mum sprayed silly spray all over her. when i talk about this to them, i still laugh so much..

Good times xD

A paradox:
The things you donít need to liveó
books, art, cinema, wine, and so onó
are the things you need to live

- Matt Haig

VM|PM

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Spicy_ Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Funny Memories - February 18th 2011, 08:14 AM

me and my family during our trip to California. Here in Hawaii it's always nice and warm and we hardly ever get freezing temperatures. So we decide to take a trip to Los Angeles, California, as soon as we step out from the airport, my mom goes, "wow the air conditioner works outside too?

lol

Through darkness does the light shine even brighter
PM/VM
  Send a message via AIM to Spicy_  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Spicy_ Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Funny Memories - March 4th 2011, 05:40 AM

I had this time when my brother was acting like spider man and running around like he was swinging on web, chasing our dog, and boy did the dog run away..lol

Through darkness does the light shine even brighter
PM/VM

Last edited by Spicy_; March 4th 2011 at 05:47 AM.
  Send a message via AIM to Spicy_  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Funny Memories - March 4th 2011, 05:54 AM

Okay, this happened just now.
My friend's little brother wouldn't go to bed, and so she got him a big glass of water from the bathroom sink. He still wouldn't go to bed after that, so she yelled at him. He responded saying, "One second! I'm just dumping out my poo water!"

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Evanescent Offline
Love Is The Movement
I've been here a while

Name: Nicole (Nikki)

Re: Funny Memories - March 15th 2011, 04:58 AM

I have sooo many
-My best friend was spending the night with me at my apartment and i decided to make spaghetti for dinner. I hadn't done the dishes the night before so I started them as I was cooking dinner. As I finish up making dinner I realize that I have no utensils to eat with because they were all in the dishwasher so my friend and I ended up eating spaghetti with our hands.
-When I was a kid and my sisters best friend came over to spend the night at our house we would put a comforter at the top of the stairs, sit on it on top of a pillow so we didn't hurt our butts and ride them down the stairs. We made so much noise we called eachother baby elephants.
-when my ex-girlfriend and I were play Crash Bandicuit on my XBox 360 we beat one of the bosses and were excited so she ran over to me and punched me in the face (in the game) and said "high five!" When she did that I punched her in the face about 100 times and killed her. I was laughing so hard because I didn't know you could kill your own teammate.

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."

"For those who don't care, for those who can't see, never give up, always thrive to be free."

Smile, you are beautiful www.operationbeautiful.com

Blessed Be!
Nicole AKA Nikki
Artist, Poet, and Future Social Worker

Closed Thread