TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Chit-Chat Post all of your off-topic and chatting threads here!

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Support Blog [Tumblr] - May 18th 2011, 10:41 AM

To begin with, yes, I did a search for Tumblr threads, but the one has not been "active," so to speak, since the 8th, and considering mine is more specific than personal, I'm vain enough to give it its own thread and I'm hoping it's not against the rules to do so.

Essentially it's a support blog. It's a blog where people can choose to anonymously, or not, if preferred, submit whatever they're interested in submitting for support, advice, or simply to get something off their chest. It's basically a way of contacting me through somewhere other than TH, though do feel free to message me through TH's system, as well. It's a new blog, so I'm working on gaining followers, and hoping that somewhere along the line, people will begin submitting at least something (feel free to pass the URL amongst friends/family who might benefit from it, as well). But I figured I would post it here and seeing as blogs are something that have been posted, I am assuming that this is okay to post.

The link to my blog can be found in my siggy. It's http://lovelikeanhourglass.tumblr.com if you prefer the URL.

And if you're interested in adding me on my "personal" Tumblr, it's http://absurdity-and-paradox.tumblr.com

Though I'd appreciate followers on Love Like An Hourglass, I do realise that people love to be followed (who doesn't? ). My "personal" Tumblr is not so personal in the sense that it's me blogging whatever catches my eye, and quite frequently too, but I will follow people/follow people back through that Tumblr as opposed to Love Like An Hourglass, if you're interested in gaining a follower.

Note: I'm sort of adding this to wherever I share the URL simply because I want to clarify any confusion before it happens... For me, Tumblr pages tend to be a bitch to edit, so considering I'm turning 20 in less than a month, I stated that I am 20 in the About Me segment of my Tumblr.

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
énouement Offline
human candy corn

I can't get enough

Re: Support Blog [Tumblr] - May 18th 2011, 11:34 AM

I run a support tumblr as well for advice and hope like related pictures. If you ever need any help with the theme or HTML (if you don't know what it is it's what makes things go bold and all. ) stuff I can help. I'm really good with it considering I've spent the past three years taking classes to learn it.

i just realized that i might
not know what the hell is going on
fool me once, fool me twice
we're still gonna try
we're gonna carry on

private message me

(#3 (permalink)) Old
LiveLifeZara Offline
Zaraaa;D
Not a n00b

Name: Zaraa:)

Re: Support Blog [Tumblr] - May 18th 2011, 11:44 AM

I love the idea, and I followed both of your accounts (blog & personal). If you would like any help please let me know, I'd love to.

Just wanted to tell you it's a great idea.

My personal tumblr is in my siggy so follow me

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Re: Support Blog [Tumblr] - May 18th 2011, 02:30 PM

Thank you, Immy. I will keep that in mind. I'm contented with the theme I have now, though it was hell to find one that worked for me! I had originally wanted one of the themes but it didn't have a "show custom links" option and when I tried to set up an Ask box or separate pages, they didn't show up no matter what I did, so I got frustrated and installed the one I have now. I think I'm pretty okay on HTML. I don't think I need anything fancy and like I said, I'm content with what I have, but I will definitely PM you if I need help with it, because I'm pretty terrible with anything other than basic coding (it's sad, lmao).

And thank you Zaraa. I followed you back on my personal account. And I will let you know. =]

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.

Closed Thread