TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

New Survey=) - July 26th 2013, 01:36 AM

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place: Disney World, Smell: Fresh Laundry or Christmas tree smell, Sound: Shower or Dryer, sometimes the heater. Memory: Holding my baby nephew.

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: Child: Mermaid, Princess, Cowgirl, Vet, Ballerina, Teacher, Mother. Now: Mother, Kindergarden Teacher or Psychologist.

3. Biggest fear: Being alone.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Kindness, Uniqueness (not like other guys), Good sense of humor, Respectful, A gentleman, and of course loving and loyalty. Loyalty is a huge one for me.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Snobbiness, Disrespectfulness, Controlling, Conservativness (kinda, mostly in the religious sense), Slob, Not compassionate, Crude sense of humor.

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc). Let them down.

7. What are your worst traits? I can get jealous and I am a HUGE worryer.

8. What are your best traits? I try to be kind and compassionate with everyone unless they give me reason not to be. I am extremely loyal and loving with friends and family. I really like to make people laugh, I think thats one of my favorite things to do.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? True love is something that lasts, even if the relationship itself may not (like you still love them, even if you divorce or have to break up for some reason). Its knowing that person is for you and loving them as they are, flaws and all. You shouldn’t live for that person (as give yourself up fully and entirely, make them your world), but you should always be there for them.

10. Favorite color? Red or pink.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? I’m a mix. I am certainly emotional, no doubt about it. But I am also pretty rational.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? Oh goodness, I am DEF. more conscious of other people’s feelings.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Grad high school lol.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? Read or talk to someone.

15. What irritates you most about society? How judgemental people are and how focused on looks everyone is. Looks AND money. In the long run, looks and money mean nothing.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…) Personality.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?

18. First love? I had 2. One was my VERY first friend, he had more of a crush on me than I did him but he did kiss me and we wanted to “get married”. The first real love I had was in 4th grade. I was head over heels in love with him.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Oh yes, very much. I love children and ever since I was a kid myself, I wanted a child. There’s only one thing that I feel like i’m truly meant to do and that’s be a mother.

20. Anyone you miss right now? My nephews.

21. White or red wine? Don’t drink

22. Who was the last person you hugged? Possibly dad but im not totally sure.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No. I had a young guy teacher last year and he was certainly cute, but no, i’ve never crushed on a teacher.

24. Where did your first kiss take place? Front porch of my house. “Made me” give him a goodbye kiss=)

25. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Wolves.

26. What is your shoesize? Uhhh....9?

27. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Fruit.

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Just family members.

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Deaf.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Purple summer dress, no shoes. I didn’t go anywhere today.

31.What are your favorite movies? “The Notebook”, “Titanic”, “Little Manhattain”, “Edward Scissorhands”, HP series, “Lion King”, “Beauty and the Beast”.

32.Are you a hypocrite? I don’t think so lol.

33.Why did you last cry? Parents divorce.

34.What are your favourite smells? Fresh Laundry, Christmas tree, chocolate chip cookies, roses, rain, Apple Pie.

35.What are your favourite textures? Velvet, Satin, Fleece.

36.Fur or feathers? Fur (but fake fur).

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? None. I don’t like make up.

38.Leopard print or neon? Good lord, neither one lol.

39.Any beauty tips? Nope.

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Elizabeth, Allie or Savannah, Boy: Spencer or Michael

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Los Angeles=)

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? None, i’m never drinking.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Random lol. I don’t know, I don’t really care.

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? maybe 2 or 3 years younger, no less than that.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? I prob wouldn’t be a rocker so I guess mod lol.

46. City or country? City all the way.

47.Have pets? 2 dog at dad’s house named Elvis and Thunder, 3 cats at mom’s house named Chili, Rachel, and Marie.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Flapper girls, speakeasys and gangsters.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Never thought about it lol.

50.Is money important to you? No.

51.What did your last text read? It was just my dad asking abibout Sat plans.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? With training wheels lol.

53.What sport were you best at in high school? None lol.

54. Do you have a best friend? Yes, Kayla.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Never did.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in NY, visit Paris for a day, visit London for a fortnight.

57.What is your sexuality? Straight.

58.Heavy rain or heatwave? Heavy rain.

59.Chicken or fish? Chicken

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Sure lol.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FixYou♥ Offline
I can't get enough

Name: taylor

Re: New Survey=) - July 26th 2013, 03:48 AM

Seriously I love answering these things, bring on the questions it gives me something to do

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place, definitely either in New York, which is weird for me to say but I feel so invisible there that I almost like it, or in my tiny vineyard in my backyard, smell is the smell of my friend Matthew, sound... my music, and memory... lots that have to do with that Matthew guy. That I won't bore you with

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: As a child, singer songwriter and fashion designer. Now? Singer, on Broadway or otherwise. My goal is American Idol though.... I wouldn't mind modeling if I was pretty enough though. And I want to get a book published.

3. Biggest fear: Bridges, The End, my friend... for complicated reasons..., love...

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Doesn't just want sex, will understand and be there for me in my state of depression, funny as hell, dorky, loving, strong but gentle, adorable

5. Traits you couldn't put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Flirty with other girls, harsh judgement, controlling, takes everything as a joke, does without thinking, being too much of a tool

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc). Um... broke up with them for self harm...

7. What are your worst traits? I'm ugly, two-faced, depressed, kind of scary, envious, attention-seeking, awkward, and dull....

8. What are your best traits? I'm... creative and I guess a good singer, I'm always there for people, I always push people to have hope, I'm sort of whimsical and out of it a lot, and mysterious... oh, and I have a dirty mind

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? True love is what will save me from myself. True love is what can make me want to wake up every morning and not want to fall asleep at night. True love is looking past all mistakes, judgement, lies and flaws, and not regretting anything suddenly because why regret something so wonderful? True love Wonderland, Neverland, and Disney World all wrapped up into one feeling. True love is every fairytale I read as a kid, every 11:11 wish I've ever made, and every promise I'm going to keep, all put together into one person. Its... lifesaving.

10. Favorite color? Black....

11. Are you rational or more emotional? I think I'm both, it depends though. I'm probably more emotional though...

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? I mean, I always know how I feel, whether it be terrible depressed or (rarely) happy, but I CARE more about other's feelings, just because I want others to be okay... safe...

13. Greatest achievement personally. Being alive is pretty miraculous, but um... I think getting so far in the process of getting rid of my stage fright and singing on stage in front of hundreds of people is a huge achievement for me.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? I mean... sometimes it is better for me not to sleep, that way I don't have to worry about having a nightmare or being triggered. But I will hug a pillow or talk to a friend or listen to my music, that sometimes helps at least.

15. What irritates you most about society? Society makes it sound like everyone has to be Barbie or a robot to be accepted. Its all lies. All of it...

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? The little things (their smell, their great tastes in music, their eyes, their awesome ability to do something or know so much about something, etc)

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? Um... yeah I think maybe

18. First love? My first real love.... Matthew. Deep, bright blue eyes. Messy dirty blonde hair. Dog tags and camouflage and My Chemical Romance t-shirts. Badass drummer. Intense actor. Bass singer. So loving. My first kiss. Smells like... he smells like the definition of wonderful. God... I miss him. A fuckton. I talk about him a lot on TH...

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Yes, hell yes. Actually I've got it all planned out. I want a son first. Wait until he's 3-4 and then have a girl, that way, when she's becoming a teen and starts falling in love, she'll have her older brother there to kick heartbreaker ass wait until she's about 4, then have another girl, so when she starts growing hair, her older sister can braid it and they can be all girly and... yeah :3 and then when she's maybe... 3 or 4, have one more boy. Because who doesn't want a young boy surrounded by 2 girly older sisters and only a grown, strong brother to look up to?

20. Anyone you miss right now? Matthew, Kate, Mimi, Jack, Connor.

21. White or red wine? I've only had red. So red.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? I really don't know. Probably my aunt Cara.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? A small one on my current choir teacher... no biggie

24. Where did your first kiss take place? In the dark, vacant school cafeteria after a choir performance.... and it was incredible. I go to the exact spot in that cafeteria sometimes and just... stand there.... imagining.

25. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Depends. Is the wolf Taylor Laughtner?

26. What is your shoesize? 7 or 8 I think

27. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Fruits

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Indeed I have

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Oh God... do I have to answer this?

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black boots... a little black today, yes?

31.What are your favorite movies? All Dogs Go To Heaven, Rent, Titanic, 7 Pounds, Knowing, The Notebook

32.Are you a hypocrite? Only when talking about being strong and having hope....

33.Why did you last cry? Today, over him...

34.What are your favourite smells? Lilacs, Chinese restaurants, HIM, the smell that comes out of the car air conditioner, my favorite perfume, HIM, cinnamon rolls, the smell of a burning match, HIM, uhhhhh.... yeah

35.What are your favourite textures? Satin and silk

36.Fur or feathers? I'm not sure...

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? Eyeshadow, but I SUCK at putting it on....

38.Leopard print or neon? Um, yeah, neither. Have mercy.

39.Any beauty tips? Don't change a thing about yourself, honey

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Evee (short for Geneveve), Anne Marie, Rae. Boy: Jonah...

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Probably New York....

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Wine.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Nice... hands I think

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? 3 years maximum.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? Probably a rocker haha

46. City or country? I live in the country now. Hate it. Being surrounded by too many people scare me, yet I love city life. So city.

47.Have pets? I have a puppy, Maisy

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? I think Charlie Chaplin, bombs, and Pinup girls

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Um... well I'm gonna have to if I want kids...

50. Is money important to you? In some sense...

51. What did your last text read? "Oh, hey, did you ask your dad or whatever about tomorrow?"

52. Can you ride a bicycle? Yup

53.What sport were you best at in high school? I'm in highschool, and I suck at sports.

54. Do you have a best friend? I can't label one my best friend, but I have a TON of very close friends.

55. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Wine...

56. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in New York, visit London for a day (shoppinggggggg), and Paris for a fortnight.

57.What is your sexuality? Bisexual.

58.Heavy rain or heatwave? Heavy rain

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Like Batman, or Captain America or something suits? Yes. Regular suit and tie... in some cases. But rarely.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Brittany

Re: New Survey=) - July 26th 2013, 02:02 PM

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
The ocean, the sound of the waves, the smell of the salty air. It doesn't even have to be an ocean, but any body of water calms me down almost instantaneously.

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now:
I've always wanted to be a teacher. I've just modified it a bit to study special education and specialize in autism studies.

3. Biggest fear:
Not being successful/ being like my mom.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one):
My partner is everything I want.

5. Traits you couldn't put up with in a partner (if you would like one):
Controlling, abusive, etc.

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc).
Faked love.

7. What are your worst traits?
I'm socially awkward (I am getting better, but it's still a struggle).

8. What are your best traits?
I have a huge heart, I'm smart and good with school, I'm a good writer, I have a great work ethic, and yeah. Talking about myself is weird.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
True love is something that I have always wanted. True love is being able to be yourself around the other person - faults, flaws, and all. True love is being able to laugh and smile and enjoy each other's company. True love is loving through the goods, the bads, the in-betweens, and not doubting it. True love is what I have. <3

10. Favorite color?
Green!

11. Are you rational or more emotional?
I'm rationally emotional.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
Definitely more of other people, but I'm becoming more conscious of my own feelings.

13. Greatest achievement personally.
Setting goals and taking steps to move to another state and go to university.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
Relaxing music, reading, deep breathing.

15. What irritates you most about society?
Society is highly hypocritical.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on?
I don't focus on one thing. If I like something about someone, I make it known.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
Possibly.

18. First love?
The love I have now. <3

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
Yes I do, and because it's just something that I've always wanted.

20. Anyone you miss right now?
My girl.

21. White or red wine?
Neither.

22. Who was the last person you hugged?
My grandma.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Nooo.

24. Where did your first kiss take place?
At a sleepover.

25. Do you prefer foxes or wolves?
Wolves.

26. What is your shoesize?
7 1/2, or 8. Depends on the shoe.

27. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables?
Both are nummy.

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
Only about 5,000 times.

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf.

30.What does your outfit consist of today?
I'm still in my PJs, and it'll probably stay that way. Black leggings and a long sleeved t-shirt.

31.What are your favorite movies?
Grown Ups (1 and 2), Matilda, and Monsters, Inc.

32.Are you a hypocrite?
In some ways.

33.Why did you last cry?
Flashbacks.

34.What are your favourite smells?
Rain falling, fire burning, baked goods, etc.

35.What are your favourite textures?
Fleece.

36.Fur or feathers?
Neither?

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow?
Meh, it depends on the occasion. Sometimes I'll wear it.

38.Leopard print or neon?
Neon.

39.Any beauty tips?
Be yourself.

40. Favorite name for girl and boy.
I like Hayden for either boy or girl.

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to?
PA.

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice?
Sobriety is cooler than drinking.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet?
Uh, not particularly what I judge people by, but hands? I guess?

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating?
I've never dated younger than someone my actual age... or older.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker?
I dunno.

46. City or country?
City life, but I do enjoy the country life too.

47.Have pets?
Nuh.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”?
Nothing.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby?
I think so.

50. Is money important to you?
Yes, but it is not everything.

51. What did your last text read?
"I love you."

52. Can you ride a bicycle?
Yes.

53.What sport were you best at in high school?
Uh, studying.

54. Do you have a best friend?
My girlfriend is my best friend.

55. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Again, sobriety is cooler than the latter.

56. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
Live in: London.
Visit for a day: Paris.
Visit for a fortnight: New York.

57.What is your sexuality?
Lesbian.

58.Heavy rain or heatwave?
Heavy rain.

59.Chicken or fish?
Chicken.

60.Do you think suits are sexy?
...no.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

Last edited by Astrophile.; July 26th 2013 at 06:27 PM.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Symphony. Offline
"You're the only light."
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Re: New Survey=) - July 27th 2013, 12:04 AM

I love these things and I love you for posting them. :P

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place: Either my bed, my house at night when it's snowing outside, or my house on Christmas. Smell: Hmm... Apple cinnamon. Sound: My baby cousin's voice Memory: Can't think of one off the top of my head :P

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: Child: Vet, archaeologist, and I believe I wanted to be a firefighter at one point. Now: Be successful in college, have some career related to music.

3. Biggest fear: *poss. trigger warning?* Burning alive.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Funny, intelligent, kind, caring.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Mainly I just won't tolerate jerks. :P

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc). Let them down, probably.

7. What are your worst traits? I over-think things and I get jealous. I also take a while to forgive people- depending on the situation I won't necessarily be mad forever, but it's not an immediate thing either.

8. What are your best traits? I stand up for what I believe in, I try and be as kind and accepting as possible, and I'm loyal.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? I'm not sure.

10. Favorite color? Purple.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? Emotional.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? Definitely very conscious of the feelings of others.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Wow this is sad, I don't have many big achievements... :P I suppose it would be getting the solos I've auditioned for.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? I'm always playing music as I fall asleep (I cannot fall asleep to silence and it can't be white noise either, the sound has to change), so if I can't fall asleep I just focus as much as I can on the music I'm playing, and if I need to I'll change it to something more peaceful-sounding.

15. What irritates you most about society? The fact that equality still has to be fought for- equality should be common sense, it should already exist. But we live in a very prejudiced world, and that pisses me off to no end.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…) It changes for each compliment haha, I'll compliment people on everything.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? I don't think so.

18. First love? I've honestly never been in love with anyone yet, not even a cute little elementary school crush.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Not particularly.

20. Anyone you miss right now? My relatives that live far away.

21. White or red wine? I don't drink.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? Can't remember

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope.

24. Where did your first kiss take place? N/A

26. What is your shoesize? I can be an 8 (rarely), 8 1/2 or 9 depending on the shoe. I always have to try on multiple sizes :P

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Family members, yeah.

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Probably blind.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Wearing my pajamas right now, so... :P *looks down* Pink/purple pajama pants and a black band t-shirt.

31.What are your favorite movies? The Miracle Worker, every Harry Potter, and Juno.

32.Are you a hypocrite? I think we all are slightly a hypocrite in some aspect of something, but in general, no, I don't think I am.

33.Why did you last cry? Frustration and sadness.

34.What are your favourite smells? Apple cinnamon, the smell of books, anything musky or woodsy smelling, anything sweet.

35.What are your favourite textures? I like how my cat feels when I pet him. :P

36.Fur or feathers? Fur, as long as it's fake.

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? I suppose none, because I most often just wear eyeliner.

38.Leopard print or neon? Neon, I suppose.

39.Any beauty tips? Mix together baby oil and sugar and scrub your hands with it, then wash it all off. Your hands will feel so freaking soft. It sounds gross (and it certainly feels gross) but it's worth it.

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Elizabeth, Amy, Ava, Layla. Boy: Edgar, Joseph.

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Anywhere in California, maybe. Or New York City, because I love it there. :P

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Don't drink.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? I think all feet look disgusting, so hands. :P

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? At this age, they'd have to be either the same age or no longer than a three months before my age. :P

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? Probably rocker.

46. City or country? City.

47.Have pets? 1 dog named, 1 cat, and a bunch of fish.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Black and white photographs.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Not at all xD

50.Is money important to you? To a certain extent, as long as you mean for myself. If someone else doesn't have much money, it doesn't affect my view of them.

51.What did your last text read? I can't say it, because it was my friend giving me his address to go to his house tomorrow haha.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? With training wheels, I never learned without. xD

53.What sport were you best at in high school? None of them.

54. Do you have a best friend? I suppose.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? N/A

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in New York, go to Paris for a fortnight, London for a day.

57.What is your sexuality? Questioning.

59.Chicken or fish? Chicken.

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Why not. xD

"What's done in the dark will be brought to the light."
Associate HelpLink Mentor

(#5 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Em

Re: New Survey=) - July 27th 2013, 06:22 AM

Place--camp. Smell--tobacco barns. Sound--music. Memory--unsure.

As a kid I thought I'd be a secret service agent AND a musician. At the same time. Now, I'd like to be a clinical psychologist and possibly someday start my own non-profit.

3. Biggest fear:
Failure/letting everyone and myself down/being truly and completely alone/finding out that I am really as bad as I believe I am.

My partner is everything I want. She's perf as far as I'm concerned.

5. Traits you couldn't put up with in a partner (if you would like one):
Abusive, shoved up my rear end 24/7, untrustworthy, etc.

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc).
I've let a lot of people down.

I'm pretty much a bundle of worst traits. I suck. But I'm trying to be better, so that counts for something.

I care about people. A lot. And I put a lot of effort into things that matter to me.

True love is when someone sees you for who you are--flaws and all, and loves you anyways. True love is growing together and cheering one another on to pursue your dreams and meet your goals. True love is never going to bed without saying I love you, no matter how upset you are. True love is acceptance and unconditional love. True love is a lot of things, and thankfully I have all of it.

10. Favorite color?
Teal

Both. Depends on where my head is at.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
More so feelings of others, but I'm also getting better at setting boundaries that are aligned with my feelings. I'm working at finding a balance.

Moving away from my hometown. Letting some walls down. Making it over 5 months SH free.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
Deep breathing, relaxation, music, looking through happy things.

Ridiculous standards/norms.

Whatever makes them, them.

Maybe. We're still somewhat in touch, but we don't really talk any longer.

18. First love?
This amaziingly wonderful and beautiful girl named Britt

Very much so. I love kids.

My girl. My nephews.

21. White or red wine?
Typically I prefer red.

Britt, I think.

Nooo.

In my bedroom

Wolves.

7 1/2, or 8. Depends on the shoe. I also have wide feet...which is super lame.

I like both, but I probably like fruit more.

Oh yes, I definitely have. Lots n lots.

blind. I think.

Earlier I was wearing denim short, a TWLOHA tshirt and a green cardi. Now I'm in the tshirt and rubber ducky boxers. I know, I'm awesome.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, All About Steve, Easy A, Finding Nemo

32.Are you a hypocrite?
At times.

33.Why did you last cry?
Anxiety/overwhelmed/etc.

Tobacco barns, campfires, honeysuckle, wood stain, baking

Soft things.

36.Fur or feathers?
I don't think I'd like either

I wear it occasionally, but most of the time I can't be bothered

Neon.

39.Any beauty tips?
I'm not very beauty oriented xD

i dun have a fave yet

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to?
I'm not sure. There are several places I'd love to go to, but I'm uncertain on where I would live if I could live anywhere.

Occasionally I enjoy a craft beer or a bourbon and coke.

Hands I suppose. Unless someone has an epic Chaco tan.

19, almost 20

I have no idea

46. City or country?
Both.

47.Have pets?
Nope. Gettin' a hamster soon, though.

Uh. Nothing. I mean, I'm in my twenties, if that counts?

Well...I'm a woman...so...anatomically, yes.

50. Is money important to you?
Just to cover the basics. I'm pretty frugal.

51. What did your last text read?
I'm not telling Nuh, it was a goodnight text.

52. Can you ride a bicycle?
Yes.

I was a nerdy kid that was in choir and speech & debate. The only sport I participated in was a church softball league, which I was really bad at.

My girlfriend is my best friend.

55. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A random craft beer, I think. I don't drink often, so I don't keep track.

56. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
Live in: London.
Visit for a day: New York
Visit for a fortnight: Paris

Brittbian

Heavy rain.

59.Chicken or fish?
Chicken.

...no.

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: New Survey=) - July 27th 2013, 04:03 PM

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? My room. I don't know. I'm not sure. To keep being positive.

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: As a child I wanted to e a research scientist. Now I'm just a little lost.

3. Biggest fear: I have mottephobia. That's my biggest fear.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): One who understands, listens, has similar hobbies and interests as me, has a good sense of humour, who is kind and caring.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): A lack of sensitivity and understanding. One who listens but doesn't listen'.

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? I abandoned them when I shouldn't have. My biggest regret.

7. What are your worst traits? I'm not sure but I think I'm rather opinionated. I criticise others over little stupid things. I have a need for things to be done My Way.

8. What are your best traits? I don't really think I have any.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? To see the one and true person for who they are and to love and adore them no matter their faults and mistakes. To want to be around them no matter what and to never be tired of their presence. To enjoy every moment of their being and their company and to enjoy every word that leaves their mouth.

10. Favorite color? Red and black.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? Depends on the situation. I try and thing logically and sensibly about a lot of things but certain things, my emotional side takes over.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? Not always. I can be rather out-spoken and for this I am disliked.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Preventing a relapse.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? Organise my mind, compartmentalise and relax my body.

15. What irritates you most about society? How people can be so focussed on the looks of a person over their personality.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? Their personality.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? My oldest friend... My oldest friend was a girl named Leah. When we reunited in secondary school she wasn't the same person and then she became my neighbour. We never got along. We still don't.

18. First love? Pass.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? No thanks.

20. Anyone you miss right now? Pass.

21. White or red wine? Red.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? My mum.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes actually. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen!

24. Where did your first kiss take place? Under a table.

26. What is your shoesize? I have weird feet. For boots and shoes it's 6 but for trainers I fit into 8's.

27. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Both but if I had to choose, fruit all the way.

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Depends. I've kissed my mum on the head and the cheek.

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Neither.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Blue jeans, black shoes and a white funky t-shirt.

31.What are your favorite movies? Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

32.Are you a hypocrite? Who isn't?

33.Why did you last cry? Monday.

34.What are your favourite smells? Freshly baked bread. Freshly cut grass.

35.What are your favourite textures? Silk.

36.Fur or feathers? Fur.

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? None.

38.Leopard print or neon? Neither.

39.Any beauty tips? Brush your teeth. There you go. Now your teeth look beautiful.

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Shane for a boy and Melyssa for a girl.

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? I wouldn't I'd give the money to my family to pay off our bills.

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Vodka with lime.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Usually people's feet are in something, what am I supposed to do? Have X-Ray vision? Either way I don't pay attention.

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? I've never thought about it.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? Neither.

46. City or country? Country.

47.Have pets? No the last one died in 2007.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? 20 people with £20 notes.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? I'd like to say I couldn't but you never know unless you've tried.

50.Is money important to you? Ew money.

51.What did your last text read? Pass.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? Uh, no.

53.What sport were you best at in high school? Badminton.

54. Do you have a best friend? I do.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Vodka with lime and soda water.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in New York, visit Paris for a day and visit London for a fortnight.

57.What is your sexuality? Lesbian.

59.Chicken or fish? Either I like them both.

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Depends on who's wearing them.

Life is for living, not for losing.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: New Survey=) - July 27th 2013, 10:14 PM

Place: Probably home
Smell: My nans flat. She died a few years ago and I have very limited sense of smell, and yet sometimes I'll smell her flat and it makes me feel safe.
Sound: I'm not too sure.
Memory: Being sat on the sofa in the middle of the night with my nan while I waited for my mum to come back from the hospital with my baby brother. This was nearly 15 years ago.

Child: To be an artist.
Now: To be a counsellor, and have a nice sized house with a kitchen diner, big enough that I can have people over a lot.

3. Biggest fear:
Needles.

Not judgemental, a sense of humour, someone I feel comfortable around. Bonus: good hair and eyes.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one):
Someone who judges people all the time, rudeness, closed mindedness, bullies

I'm not sure. I feel like I let people down all the time.

I try to be funny and I'm really not. I'm insecure to the point where I think everyone has someone better, and that's probably really annoying because I don't trust people.

Even if I really, really hate you, I will always listen if you have a problem or need help. Like, I'm super nice. Maybe too nice, but I always help people if they need someone.

For me, true love doesn't have to be romantic. It can be friendly, or family orientated. But it's a love that is unconditional and forms over a long time. It's love that makes you feel clingy and needy, but the other person doesn't mind because you've established that you need each other. True love is basically trust and care and the knowing that the two of you are there for each other through thick and thin. Essentially, true love is rare I think, but it's life long.

10. Favorite color?
Purple or black.

A bit of both. I'm rational with other peoples emotions, but if I'm angry I'm emotional.

A bit of both. I know I focus more on others though.

I don't actually know.

Make up little stories in my head.

What doesn't? The way that in the 21st century we still have misogynists. The fact that womens rights are still up for debate. The fact that equal marriage still has to be discussed. The fact that we refer to gay marriage as gay marriage and not just marriage. The fact that we still have homophobia, racism, sexism, or bullying of any kind. Ignorance. I could go on and on.

Anything I possibly can. Talent, intelligence, how they look, their eyes, hair. Occasionally I tell them that they have a nice butt.

I think we would. We'd probably meet on tumblr or something and just reblog from each other and never speak because speaking is scary, but if we met in person and got talking, I think we probably would.

18. First love?
None.

Yeah I would. I love kids. But I'd want to adopt because pregnancy scares me. I like the idea of looking after a baby, being responsible for them as they grow up and helping shape them into decent human beings.

My best friend, even though I'm talking to her on skype.

21. White or red wine?
White.

My best friend. But it was a scared hug because horror films.

Yeah..little bit.

I'll let you know when I have it.

Wolves.

Both. Depends on my mood.

No

Deaf.

A black t-shirt and grey tracksuit bottoms. With pink socks!

The Shawshank Redemption
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Love Actually

32.Are you a hypocrite?
I hope not.

33.Why did you last cry?
Like last week when I watched Love Actually.

I don't really have much of a sense of smell, so even when I like the smell of something I don't actually know what I'm smelling.

Soft jumpers.

36.Fur or feathers?
Feathers.

No eyeshadow.

Neither?

39.Any beauty tips?
If you got face you got beauty.

Girl: Olivia
Boy: Maybe Jack, but I like Alexander at the moment too.

Wales.

I like beer..don't mind which.

Hands. Feet are...weird.

At the age I'm at, not much younger, but age gaps are less important as you get older I think. At the moment, 2 years younger max.

Weren't the mods and rockers gangs? If so, neither. I could be wrong about this.

46. City or country?
Small cities, or the country.

47.Have pets?
A cat.

20s cars and stuff.

I don't think so. Not unless I had no choice.

50.Is money important to you?
It's important because I need it to survive. Other than that, I could get on without it.

51.What did your last text read?
As in that I sent? "Nothing..you?"

52.Can you ride a bicycle?
I can.

Badminton.

Yep!

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I tried some cheap WKD stuff earlier, but it was like, a mouthful.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
Live in: London
Visit for a day: Paris
Visit for a fortnight: New York.

Bisexual, but subject to change if necessary.

Rain. I'm English.

59.Chicken or fish?
Chicken.

Yes. A man in a well fitting suit will do me nicely.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#8 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: New Survey=) - July 28th 2013, 01:03 AM

- Place: Papaw and Mamaw's house.
- Smell: The pages of old books, the smell of a sawmill or woodworking shop.
- Sound: World and Zen music.
- Memory: Sitting at our county's festival, holding my baby cousin, and talking to the guy I liked at the time. Lame, I know, but it was comfortable.

- Child: Writer, teacher.
- Now: Lawyer, wife, mother, writer. In that order, I've decided.

3. Biggest fear: Wasps. I have a phobia of them.

- Intelligence
- Loyalty
- Masculine beauty. "Cuteness" sounds too juvenile, "hotness" too sexual, "handsome" too old-fashioned.
- Protectiveness

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one):
- Stupidity
- Immaturity
- Futile attempts to control me.
- Abusive nature

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person?
- Dumped a guy after three days. I had good reason, though; he made the futile attempt to control me, and failed spectacularly.

- I state things as they are, which often makes more sensitive types feel as if I'm insulting them. I really don't care about my bluntness, though, and even desire it in myself and others. Constructive criticism is useful.

- I'm intelligent, and good at debating. I keep a calm, cool head at all times and solve problems as they come, not before they arrive. I'm charming at best, and I'm good with children. I also have a never-ending desire to find the truth and to attain personal perfection.

- There are few odds that soul-mates and true loves actually exist. True love reveals itself under exceptional circumstances, i.e., when one dies or risks their life to defend the other partner. In the case of everyday: "Oh, I love you, marry me, have kids with me" - no. Interpersonal relationships like that are fallible. You must overcome things in order to bond, and without these things to overcome, love is an illusion that can never truly be attained.

10. Favorite color?
- Black, green, grey, brown, and other neutral colors.

- Rational. No one in their right mind has ever accused me of being emotional.

- Self-oriented, for sure. Other people's problems don't concern me, unless their life or future depends upon me. In other words, I don't know how to be empathetic toward others around me, until they decide to rely on me for something immense. "Something immense" being (yet again) a life or death situation, or a situation in which I'm defending them against a pitiable future or a domineering relationship.

- Winning a debate with my AP Governmeny & Politics group, and having cheerleaders who I'd never associated with before in my life run up to me, shake my hand, and say: "The others were good enough, but I felt like jumping up and cheering when you talked!" That's the best feeling in the entire world.

- I write, I pace, I watch Naruto; or I lay there and toss and turn, daydreaming.

- My current inability to become a more prominent member of it, first and foremost. Secondly the rudeness and silliness which characterizes my generation, as well as their extreme dislike for anything which doesn't seek immediate pleasure. Everyone sees as far as the end of their nose, and has no foresight, and does not aim to attain wisdom. The fact that people desire wisdom, logic, and truth less and less drives me insane.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
- Looks and intelligence. How people compliment others on their personality is beyond me. I usually don't get along with people because of this... But I really just don't like very many other people.

- Absolutely. He's amazing. I can't put it any way other than that. I've never felt attracted to him, but he's truly a wonderful person, even if he whines sometimes. This person I can compliment on his personality, because I know him so well and consider him so dear.

18. First love?
- A jerk. I thought I loved him, but he left me in the dust and I now curse his name. If I ever see him again, I'm very likely to kick him in the groin so hard he's unable to sire children. He desperately needs sterilization.

- To continue my line. Yet I also love the snuggly feeling of babies, the amazing revelations children make seemingly out of the blue, the companionship, and the fact that I am teaching them a way to live. I plan on having one or two children of my own, then adopting. This after I pay off law school, which I've finally decided I want very much to go to.

- There's not very many people to miss, but if I have to answer, I miss hanging out with the guys at my school. Some of them were very intelligent and lively individuals, who I had and continue to have a profound respect for. The girls... I miss far less. Too emotional for my tastes, generally.

21. White or red wine?
- I don't drink, but if I did, red. I've heard it has numerous health benefits when it's drank responsibly.

- My mom, yesterday.

- Why? They're generally old, and they're all off limits. It's pointless to crush on someone who is unattainable, and I'd never waste any energy on it.

- In the rafters of a building.

- Foxes... 'Cause of Naruto.

- I wear size ten shoes, but I'd fall on my face if I didn't. I'm 5'9".

- I like both, and can't get enough of eight.

- Unless you count accidents, nah.

- It's hard to choose. Deafness, probably. I couldn't write or run or anything if I was blind.

- Comfy cloth shorts and a racer-back tank.

- Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, The Eagle, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Aladdin, Naruto Shippuden: Road to Ninja, uh... I know there are more, but I'm sick, so I forget them.

32.Are you a hypocrite?
- No.

33.Why did you last cry?
- When I realized the truth of my physical imperfection.

- Old books, autumn air, and the smells of a woodshop.

- Cotton and wool. It's comfortable.

36.Fur or feathers?
- Feathers.

- Only in natural tones.

- What? Am I trying to look like a prostitute with my clothes?

39.Any beauty tips?
- Dress modestly, dress in neutral tones, and wear only natural makeup. Girls don't realize how silly they look when they've got all that goop on their face. And for the guys... More of you wear eyeliner, please. It's gorgeous.

- Girl: Ivy, Allie, and Kate
- Boy: Drake, Max, and Merlin

- I'd move to a secluded tiny house in the forests of Maine, with five hundred acres around me that are mine alone, and horde the rest of my money so that I could be a hermit for the rest of my life.

- Wine, of the ones I've tasted.

- Nice hands, of course. Feet are in shoes too often.

- Two or three years younger, but only if the guy in question was substantially intelligent, mature, and physically developed.

- I've never research the sixties (too many hippies), so I have no clue what this is even asking.

46. City or country?
- I'm country, in the "sage-like hermit which conceals self in the hills and never emerges" way. Definitely not in the usual redneck fashion.

47.Have pets?
- Two cats - Dobby and Harry. I used to have a cat called Voldemort, but he was killed.

- Random enough...? I think mobsters and secretive drinking.

- I would run in the opposite direction for help, but probably not.

50.Is money important to you?
- Yes. With money comes power and recognition.

51.What did your last text read?
- Something akin to: "Write it, please, so I can reply. I love this story!"

52.Can you ride a bicycle?
- Duh.

- Track, but I bailed because I missed a few meets and felt like a loser.

- Yup, and he's a guy.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- Strawberry wine, a year ago.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
- I'd live in London, visit New York for a day, and I'll forever avoid Paris like the plague.

- I'm straight as an arrow, the carbon and fiberglass kind.

58.Heavy rain or heat wave?
- Rain! Who wants it to be hot outside? Hot weather is despicable.

59.Chicken or fish?
- Absolutely fish. Chicken leaves an icky salty taste in my mouth that I despise; fish is as cool as clear water.

- Depends on who's inside the suit.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: New Survey=) - July 29th 2013, 04:34 AM

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place: Arizona Smell: My grandfather's garage, flower gardens Sound: A running creek, my partner's voice Memory: Virginia beach with my partner's family

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: Child: Ballerina, Figure Skater, Doctor, Author Now: Social worker or other medical professional, Traveller, Author

3. Biggest fear: Dying young, before I get to do everything I want to do in life.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Compassion, humor, respect, loyalty, honest, passionate, intelligent, emotionally open, sexually open, kindness, stability

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Arrogance, ignorance, dishonesty, disrespect, selfishness, emotional instability, short-tempered, immaturity, sloppiness

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? Destroyed both their heart and their faith in me.

7. What are your worst traits? I'm stubborn, prideful and I can be selfish at times.

8. What are your best traits? Intelligence, humor, excellent writer, caretaker, compassion, wisdom, honest, determined, courageous.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? I don't believe in "true love." I believe in a deeper form of love: one where two beings transcend the world so that their spirits connect. It's very rare, but when it happens, it's a bond so powerful that it is to be marveled.

10. Favorite color? Lime green.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? I lean towards emotional, but I do my best to practice a place of balance between both.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? More conscious of others.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Stopped cutting.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? Read, usually. Sometimes get online, although they say that is bad for you at night.

15. What irritates you most about society? The startling lack of individuality. The lack of human connection in this age of technology. The ignorance, hatred and bigotry of others. A lack of compassion for fellow humans.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…) Personality or intelligence.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? Probably not. We have very different life philosophies.

18. First love? Real love? Freshman year of college. Broke that boy's poor heart. Regretted it for many years, until I started learning to love myself.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Undecided but leaning towards no. I just want to be able to live my life, and children are a responsibility that would interfere with the things I want to do. Later down the road, in my late thirties, I might consider it, if I met the right person. But probably not.

20. Anyone you miss right now? My boyfriends, and some friends in other countries/cities.

21. White or red wine? White.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? My mother.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No, but I've thought a couple of them were hot.

24. Where did your first kiss take place? Behind the school cafeteria.

26. What is your shoesize? 10 1/2

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Yes.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Green t-shirt, denim capris, sneakers.

31.What are your favorite movies? Too many to list...The Hannibal Lecter movies, anything by Miyazaki, Bridesmaids, The Rum Diaries.

32.Are you a hypocrite? Sometimes.

33.Why did you last cry? I missed my boyfriend.

34.What are your favourite smells? Fresh cut grass, gasoline, fresh laundry, baking goods, roses, Irish Spring soap.

35.What are your favourite textures? Anything fluffy.

36.Fur or feathers? Neither, but if I have to choose one fur (fake fur).

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? Only on special occasions.

38.Leopard print or neon? Neon.

39.Any beauty tips? Um...no?

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Arya Boy: Meric

41. [b]If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? London.

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Rum and coke.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Nice hands.

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? Eighteen, but I generally prefer dating people my age or older.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? I don't even know what the heck those are.

47.Have pets? One dog, three cats.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Flapper girls, speakeasys and The Charleston.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Could I? Probably, the mom does most of the work. Would I? No.

50.Is money important to you? As long as I can live comfortably, I'm fine.

51.What did your last text read? My boyfriend venting about his work day.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? Yes.

53.What sport were you best at in high school? I disliked sports. I did dance instead.

54. Do you have a best friend? Not exactly, just a few close, good friends.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Champagne.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in London, Visit NYC for a day, visit Paris for a fortnight.

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Absolutely.

Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all

"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: New Survey=) - July 29th 2013, 04:34 AM

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place: Arizona Smell: My grandfather's garage, flower gardens Sound: A running creek, my partner's voice Memory: Virginia beach with my partner's family

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: Child: Ballerina, Figure Skater, Doctor, Author Now: Social worker or other medical professional, Traveller, Author

3. Biggest fear: Dying young, before I get to do everything I want to do in life.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Compassion, humor, respect, loyalty, honest, passionate, intelligent, emotionally open, sexually open, kindness, stability

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Arrogance, ignorance, dishonesty, disrespect, selfishness, emotional instability, short-tempered, immaturity, sloppiness

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? Destroyed both their heart and their faith in me.

7. What are your worst traits? I'm stubborn, prideful and I can be selfish at times.

8. What are your best traits? Intelligence, humor, excellent writer, caretaker, compassion, wisdom, honest, determined, courageous.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? I don't believe in "true love." I believe in a deeper form of love: one where two beings transcend the world so that their spirits connect. It's very rare, but when it happens, it's a bond so powerful that it is to be marveled.

10. Favorite color? Lime green.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? I lean towards emotional, but I do my best to practice a place of balance between both.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? More conscious of others.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Stopped cutting.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? Read, usually. Sometimes get online, although they say that is bad for you at night.

15. What irritates you most about society? The startling lack of individuality. The lack of human connection in this age of technology. The ignorance, hatred and bigotry of others. A lack of compassion for fellow humans.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…) Personality or intelligence.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? Probably not. We have very different life philosophies.

18. First love? Real love? Freshman year of college. Broke that boy's poor heart. Regretted it for many years, until I started learning to love myself.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Undecided but leaning towards no. I just want to be able to live my life, and children are a responsibility that would interfere with the things I want to do. Later down the road, in my late thirties, I might consider it, if I met the right person. But probably not.

20. Anyone you miss right now? My boyfriends, and some friends in other countries/cities.

21. White or red wine? White.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? My mother.

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No, but I've thought a couple of them were hot.

24. Where did your first kiss take place? Behind the school cafeteria.

26. What is your shoesize? 10 1/2

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Yes.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Green t-shirt, denim capris, sneakers.

31.What are your favorite movies? Too many to list...The Hannibal Lecter movies, anything by Miyazaki, Bridesmaids, The Rum Diaries.

32.Are you a hypocrite? Sometimes.

33.Why did you last cry? I missed my boyfriend.

34.What are your favourite smells? Fresh cut grass, gasoline, fresh laundry, baking goods, roses, Irish Spring soap.

35.What are your favourite textures? Anything fluffy.

36.Fur or feathers? Neither, but if I have to choose one fur (fake fur).

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? Only on special occasions.

38.Leopard print or neon? Neon.

39.Any beauty tips? Um...no?

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Arya Boy: Meric

41. [b]If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? London.

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Rum and coke.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Nice hands.

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? Eighteen, but I generally prefer dating people my age or older.

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? I don't even know what the heck those are.

47.Have pets? One dog, three cats.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Flapper girls, speakeasys and The Charleston.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Could I? Probably, the mom does most of the work. Would I? No.

50.Is money important to you? As long as I can live comfortably, I'm fine.

51.What did your last text read? My boyfriend venting about his work day.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? Yes.

53.What sport were you best at in high school? I disliked sports. I did dance instead.

54. Do you have a best friend? Not exactly, just a few close, good friends.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Champagne.

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in London, Visit NYC for a day, visit Paris for a fortnight.

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Absolutely.

Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all

"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
Closed Thread