Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.
Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.
|
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while ********
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,795
Points: 22,903, Level: 21 |
Join Date: August 2nd 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 18th 2014, 09:35 PM
I ban you AND Dez because you guys took over this thread.
(Am I even allowed to ban two people at the same time??? )
vm-pm
♥♥♥ Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|
|
|
|
-->
|
/人◕‿‿◕人\
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Abigail (or Abbi)
Age: 26
Gender: 🚹➡️🚺
Location: The Bebop, Mars
Posts: 0
Join Date: July 13th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 18th 2014, 10:15 PM
I ban you because you can ban as many people as you want. In fact, I ban EVERYONE who posted on this thread!
|
|
|
|
|
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while ********
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,795
Points: 22,903, Level: 21 |
Join Date: August 2nd 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 18th 2014, 11:06 PM
I ban you because you technically just banned yourself.
vm-pm
♥♥♥ Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 12:17 AM
I ban you because you banned two people at once earlier.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 12:53 AM
I ban you because I went to bed and couldn't sleep so got back up.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 01:08 AM
I ban you because Imma get a brownie.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 02:07 AM
I ban you because I have no brownie.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 02:33 AM
I ban you because *shares* now you do. :P
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
171012
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Hamed Khatiz
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 0
Points: 20,566, Level: 20 |
Join Date: April 14th 2012
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 03:34 AM
i ban you because you win Brownie Points for sharing your brownie . And because I want to get my sister's Apple Pie recipe and give a good hard whack myself, because she has moved out of home and I miss apple pie .
“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”
~My Childhood Friend.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 10:32 AM
I ban you because darnit, something won't work.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 19th 2014, 08:24 PM
I ban you because my smaller sized pants fit me
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 12:39 AM
I ban you because I need to prepare still!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 12:41 AM
I unban you for giving me a very nice brownie.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 12:57 AM
I ban you because you unbanned me.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:07 AM
I ban you because there was me being nice and unbanning you and you ban me anyway. Meany.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:12 AM
I ban you because revenge.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:16 AM
I ban you because you're an even bigger meany!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:18 AM
I ban you because I had Peeps!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:20 AM
I ban you because I actually know what those are due to watching numerous BFvsGF videos on YouTube.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:24 AM
I ban you because now try one!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Doing fine by design.
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them
Location: on the ladder
Posts: 7,356
Points: 110,310, Level: 47 |
Join Date: September 20th 2009
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 01:42 PM
I ban you because today's the day.
"Love means never having to say you're a werewolf."
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 02:28 PM
I ban you because I wish it was!
|
|
|
|
|
Member
I can't get enough *********
Name: nobody
Gender: Other
Posts: 2,419
Points: 37,084, Level: 27 |
Join Date: October 24th 2011
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 05:13 PM
I ban you because today is not the day and clearly you're in a different world than I am
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 10:28 PM
I ban you because now I'm confused!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 11:30 PM
I ban you because I'm getting sick again!!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 20th 2014, 11:56 PM
I ban you because I had coconut rice pudding. Nom nom nom.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 12:17 AM
I ban you because I've never tried that.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 12:52 AM
I ban you because it's soooo good.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:11 AM
I ban you because I have "Let It Go" in my head.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:15 AM
I ban you because I nearly typed I Bad you again.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:18 AM
I ban you because typos are silly. :P
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:26 AM
I ban you because I do it all the time.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:31 AM
I ban you because same.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:37 AM
I ban you because you're now a typo ban buddy.
|
|
|
|
|
Doing fine by design.
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them
Location: on the ladder
Posts: 7,356
Points: 110,310, Level: 47 |
Join Date: September 20th 2009
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 03:08 AM
I ban you because I feel like it. And also because I'm testing my font. Is it okay?
"Love means never having to say you're a werewolf."
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 01:07 PM
I ban you because it looks good!
|
|
|
|
|
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Pathetic person
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: Hell
Posts: 571
Join Date: April 15th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 21st 2014, 05:26 PM
I ban you because cookies exist.
|
|
|
|
|
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while ********
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,795
Points: 22,903, Level: 21 |
Join Date: August 2nd 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 22nd 2014, 02:03 PM
I ban you because I want some cookies!
vm-pm
♥♥♥ Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|
|
|
|
|
/人◕‿‿◕人\
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Abigail (or Abbi)
Age: 26
Gender: 🚹➡️🚺
Location: The Bebop, Mars
Posts: 0
Join Date: July 13th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 22nd 2014, 03:30 PM
I ban you because I want some, too!
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Silly Bans Game -
March 22nd 2014, 11:54 PM
I ban you because I went for a shower.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|