TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Games and Things (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/)
-   -   The official hug thread!!!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f35-games-things/t24881-official-hug-thread/)

Darrenboy! September 9th 2009 05:10 AM

Re: The official hug threaddddd !!!!again.( we're so gonna keep this alive this time :p work with me

*hug* because the thing we're all supporting you and we'll be here for you to talk to , all the way. i know i will :)

i need a hug because i'm starving :(

Little Joanna September 9th 2009 05:21 AM

Re: The official hug threaddddd !!!!again.( we're so gonna keep this alive this time :p work with me

*huggles* me too D:

I need a hug because I fell asleep outside and I'm cooooold ):

star_crossd September 9th 2009 05:23 AM

*hug* because I happen to have a cozy blanket, lol. *gives*

I need a hug because my insomnia/crappy sleeping habits are starting to come back >.<

Magic. September 9th 2009 05:38 AM

:hug:I know all too well what that's like ... but hugs can help :)

I need a hug because I have one of those really bad stomach aches that goes through to my back. And I have to work 8 hours with kids today with it :(

somerandomkidmike September 10th 2009 01:18 AM

:hug: Hopefully your stomach ache will go away.

I need a hug because I'm having sleeping problems again. I also missed this thread!!!

Shopaholic September 10th 2009 01:52 AM

:hug:

I need a hug because life is so hard

Emzy September 10th 2009 09:14 AM

:hug: it will get betterrr.

I need a hug cos I was awake all night feeling so shit.

Faye. September 10th 2009 07:55 PM

:hug: Everything seems worse at night, and staying up never helps. Even if nothing changes, it'll seem better in the morning :]

I need a hug because of life... and everything it throws at me

savealife723 September 11th 2009 10:48 PM

:hug: i understand what you mean, life can throw you a million things at once, but you just gotta learn to catch them, and go with them. you can do it. i know you can.

i need a hug because i love him. but he doesn't know... /:

hopefaithlove September 12th 2009 04:04 AM

*hugs you tight* It will all work out in the end :).

I need a hug because I am barely hanging on right now and a hug could save me.

Darrenboy! September 12th 2009 07:12 AM

*hugs* cause we're going to do more than just save you . we're gonna help make everything better.

i need a hug because i feel like there's a million things going on at the same time.

Dreamer September 12th 2009 09:14 AM

:hug: It's gonna get better :)

I need a hug cuz I have a terrible stomach ache, and cuz I can never let things go...

Skeleton September 12th 2009 10:28 AM

:hug: I hope you feel better soon.

I need a hug because I feel alone.

Dreamer September 12th 2009 10:38 AM

:hug: You're not alone

I need a hug 'cuz I feel pathetic.

Magic. September 12th 2009 12:29 PM

:hug: I don't think you're pathetic :)

I need a hug because I feel all weak and fluey.

Dreamer September 12th 2009 01:15 PM

:hug: Poor you. I hope you get well soon (if fluey means having the flue :P )

I need a hug cuz... I like hugs :P

Faye. September 13th 2009 07:10 PM

:hug: hugs are frickin awesome, I'm glad you like them :D

I need a hug to help me pretend that this doesn't hurt as much as it does :(

Clouds. September 13th 2009 11:31 PM

:hug:I hope whatever it is that's hurting you will be over soon =)

I need a hug because Im really worried about something & I hope it will be okay.

Lil September 13th 2009 11:44 PM

:hug:i hope your worries end
I need a hug because i was up all night crying in my closet :'( and i hurt inside and out.

Pour the Teapot September 13th 2009 11:46 PM

i need a hug because my mother is a bee-atch

somerandomkidmike September 14th 2009 01:28 AM

:hug: -hugs lil and SuberbanTiger7- 'cause lil didn't get a hug (and I hope she feels better) and because I hope SuburbanTiger7's mom stops acting difficult.

I need a hug because I've got a lot of homework (already). I am really busy and I don't know if I can handle everything.

Darrenboy! September 14th 2009 02:06 AM

*gives mike a really manly hug * cause dude, it okay to take a timeout sometimes , so remember to rest.

i need a hug cause stressful periods are back :(

Lil September 14th 2009 02:12 AM

:hug:*lots of hugs for you*

i need a hug because im worried about facing someone at school tommorrow

Darrenboy! September 14th 2009 02:15 AM

*:hug: hugs lili* because no matter what you're facing, i'm sure you'll pull through.

i need a hug because i'm thinking too much.

escape_thereal_world September 14th 2009 02:19 AM

*makes you stop thinking and hugs you tight* I'm here for you, so are many others. <3 Hang in there sweetheart.

I need a hug because I keep remembering Thursday night...and it sucks.

Lil September 14th 2009 09:19 PM

*hugs you a lot*:hug:i hope it stops sucking,

I need a hug cause i have a headache and still have a lot of homework to do.

savealife723 September 15th 2009 04:03 AM

:hug: i hope you start feeling better, and that you can get it all done!

i need a hug because i want to be with him in heaven. ):

Lil September 15th 2009 05:31 AM

:hug:its not your time for heaven yet, we need you here.

i need a hug because my mom called me a pig and now i feel like shit.

star_crossd September 15th 2009 05:36 AM

:hug: because you are so far from a pig I want to hit your mother.

I need a hug because I'm tired and miss the comfort of being held from when I was young.

escape_thereal_world September 15th 2009 11:19 AM

:console: Knows what it is like to miss being held. <3

Needs a hug because she is tired.

Dreamer September 15th 2009 03:14 PM

I need a hug 'cuz I'm having a rather crappy day...

Lil September 16th 2009 12:10 AM

:hug:im sorry for your day being so crappy i hope it gets better

I need a hug because everytime he ignores me at school i feel like my hearts been stomped on and i miss his hugs,today especially.

Electric Rain September 16th 2009 01:15 AM

:hug:Hugs because no matter who it is that has hurt you, you still have the strength to get through this. He can never take that away from you :)

I need a hug because I'm scared that things aren't going to stay as good as they have been lately.

escape_thereal_world September 16th 2009 02:58 AM

:console: Think positive! Things almost always go well when you do ^^

Needs a hug because I'm feeling suicidal again and feel like bursting into tears... :'(

Darrenboy! September 16th 2009 03:38 AM

:hug: because you dont have to think like that.we all care :) so much.

i need a hug because it feels like there's a tornado messing my mind up.

somerandomkidmike September 16th 2009 03:52 AM

:hug: because it will help stop the tornado in it's tracks.

I need a hug because I'm sore after football.

escape_thereal_world September 16th 2009 03:55 AM

*hugs cautiously* It'll get better. =3 just relax. Take a bath or hot shower.

Needs a hug because she's scared she's going to stop feeling all together.

TheWhiteTornado September 16th 2009 04:04 AM

Because I know exactly how you feel and I also know that, should it come to that, you can work your way through it and be all the stronger :)

I need a hug because I've lost all hope that I may actually get into a relationship with anyone I'm attracted to as well as the fact that it seems very few of my friends seem to care or even notice when I'm obviously asking for help.

Lil September 16th 2009 09:52 PM

Re: The official hug threaddddd !!!!again.( we\'re so gonna keep this alive this time :p work with me

:hug:lots of hugs cause often i feel the same and dont lose hope youl have your chance for a relationship one day, and im sure they care in there own way even if it doesnt feel like it.

I need a hug because im trying so hard not to self harm even though i want to so bad and i dont know how long il be able to stop myself.

amystery September 16th 2009 10:21 PM

Re: The official hug threaddddd !!!!again.( we\'re so gonna keep this alive this time :p work with me

*hugs* because I can relate to that completely and I know you can beat it. Stay strong hun "You are stronger than you feel, wiser than you seem, and braver than you believe"

I need a hug because I\'ve been in the city for over two weeks now and I still haven\'t gone out or taken the bus anywhere and I can\'t even make conversation with my cousin whose the easiest person to talk to :/