TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6241 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 08:34 PM

For starters, Z, I don't fucking care anymore if you date him. Just don't try and get more attention by blaming yourself when I kill myself. Because that would piss me right off.
And C.... and M.... I guess both of you.... I just want to tell you both that I still love you......even if you hate me

(#6242 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 09:17 PM

Leave me alone... Please. I don't like you back and I never will. I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#6243 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 11:58 PM

Tristan, you're a nice guy, but you're totally not my type, and to be honest I feel best when I see you the least. You're too caught up in yourself, you made the mistakes, you need to accept the consequences.

Seriously, getting in a car after drinking? That makes me think of you as kind of retarded, even taking into account all the silly shit I do.
  (#6244 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2013, 07:33 PM

Hi Sam, you've been gone 6 years today (for some reason I thought it was yesterday?!), but you know that already. I miss you and I really wish you were still here. I figured out, other than your food and your personality, what made me like you. You Saw Me, my dad's other friends just talked to him and ignored me while I sat quietly in the corner of a booth and I felt like they put up with me because I had to come with him. I could count on you including me in the conversation or at least checking on me every so often to make sure I knew that you realized I was important too. When I was there and happened to be sick, you were the first to check on me, my dad had been with me for a week and hadn't noticed. I miss that so much, I have a TON I wish I could tell you. I used to be too afraid to tell you things because I was intimidated by your size and your personality, but I have a TON to tell you now. I always felt like, if you didn't have to tell my dad, I could've spilled my guts to you. When the depression set in, when I wanted to die, I felt like I REALLY wanted to tell you, like you would've understood. When you asked me questions and talked to me, I felt like you really cared and like what I had to say was important to you. I felt like maybe you were going through some of the same thing, maybe I'm wrong about that, I felt like you were in pain, like you were suffering somehow and i wanted to help you SO bad and there was nothing I could do. I know I've told you a million times, but I'm getting my masters in counseling and I want to help overweight people, in part because of you. I hate everything that you're missing because that's just me and sometimes I would give anything just to have a conversation with you just because I can't and because I know I mattered to you.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#6245 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2013, 08:33 PM

You have given me more than I have ever asked for, in ways I could of never imagined.
I love you so, so much and you mean absolutely EVERYTHING to me.
I'll never leave you I promise.
The most important thing in my life is you!
I'll never sell, no way in hell.

.....“You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.”.....
  (#6246 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2013, 08:34 PM

A is my everything

.....“You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.”.....
  (#6247 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2013, 04:40 AM

I got all the classes I wanted (or rather needed since one of them is a retake and one is supposedly a nightmare), but if YOU are teaching that one again there is NO WAY IN HELL I am taking it with you, I would rather be delayed a year and take one summer class instead of three than put myself through that again. I know who I want to teach it, who I could handle feedback from, but I know neither of them will be. Anyone but you would be perfectly fine as long as they treat me like a human being with feelings and provide HELP when I ask for it.

(#6248 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2013, 04:41 AM

What part of he needs to get the F***out and stay gone don't you understand! I don't think he's allowed to be here this long and I wish I could complain without having to talk to you first. The few days alone was nice, but he was here for 2 weeks before that and now is apparently back and this is NOT OKAY with me.

To anybody: I'm slipping, I can feel it and I have no idea where it's coming from, it's not school, because I would know if it was, but it's started and I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. I know I can get counseling there for free, but I can't get there and since I'm in the equivalent program, I know I'm over their head, but GOD do I need it.

(#6249 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2013, 07:25 PM

I wish you'd take me more seriously than you do. And I wish you wouldn't think that it's acceptable to say 'well I was talking about your sex' when I call you out on calling me female or a girl. Because for me, sex and gender are linked, and I get really bad dysphoria to do with my body, and you know that, and yet you still think it's ok to call me female. Seriously, why do we even need to discuss my sex? Isn't my gender enough? And also, I know you said it by accident, and I wasn't mad, I just corrected you, so why cover it up with something even worse? Why not just fix your mistake? I'm not even expecting an apology or anything. :/

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#6250 (permalink)) Old
moggeletto Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Imogen

Points: 7,433, Level: 12 Points: 7,433, Level: 12 Points: 7,433, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2013, 07:34 PM

Dear mum
What did I do? When I was growing up I needed you so much. I wanted you to come to my assemblys and parents evenings. You've let me down so much and then expect me to come running as soon as you feel better. I'm done running.
You have ruined my life and I'm done with it.

Things get better. Maybe not today, but it WILL get better
  (#6251 (permalink)) Old
moggeletto Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Imogen

Points: 7,433, Level: 12 Points: 7,433, Level: 12 Points: 7,433, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2013, 07:42 PM

Dear Tore, Tsvetimir, Yusuf and Sam
I nearly committed suicide because of you. You think its fun to make my life hell when you don't know anything about me?
I'm mentally ill because you took my sarcasm literally? Yes, I am actually. Is that ment to be an insult?
I would never wish upon you what I've been through so you have NO right to tell me to die. I never did ANYTHING to any of you.
You guys are SICK.

Things get better. Maybe not today, but it WILL get better
  (#6252 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2013, 07:51 PM

I finally figure out how to work around the class I failed and still graduate on time and now I have to give up one of the electives I wanted and take something I don't want because THEY CONFLICT or delay my graduation and/or torture myself next summer WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SCHEDULE ANYWAY and I'm still at risk of losing the class I need for the summer because you might cancel it I GIVE UP. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a mess, I would've changed things from the beginning to make it all work because now it's a nightmare.

(#6253 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2013, 10:30 PM

Let me do things on my own. I don't want your help in looking for a job when I know I can do it by myself. I don't even know why you told your boss that I was fluent in Spanish when I struggle with communicating with my family on a daily basis then get yelled at for it. If it backfires, don't blame me. You knew I struggle with speaking Spanish and even if I try I get laughed at and ridiculed which makes me want to speak it even less.

I'll save up and move out. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of having to alter my plans because I have to stay behind to keep an eye on him. Well, no...that's a little harsh.

Is it selfish of me to want to move out of the state so I can pursue my dream when I know everyone is going to expect me to stay behind and take care of my parents? I'm sorry for having dreams of a better life while your stuck dealing with your shitty life. Don't take it out on me and give me looks of dissaproval just because I have plans to move out. Enough.
  (#6254 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2013, 10:39 PM

Why are you using me?
You know I like you, its easy to see...

(#6255 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2013, 11:36 PM

I love you to pieces... And you know I do. It's only been three days and I miss you. I hate that you left on such bad terms with me, because even though I apologized, I still don't like that you left while we were arguing... because tomorrow isn't promised for anyone and I would never want a fight to be the last thing someone had to go through with me. I love you. I miss you... physically, because I haven't seen/talked to you for three days, and emotionally, because one day we were affectionate and then it just stopped. As silly as that sounds. I miss you. I hope the break does both of us some good, and things look up for us in our relationship with each other when you come back... and I hope the letter(s) don't make you mad. That would really suck for me, knowing that I pissed you off right after you came back. I wanna hug you, kiss you, hold you and be held by you because the feelings never left. It hurts too much to fully accept that things won't be the same and so... the feelings never left.
  (#6256 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2013, 05:10 AM

If you want to be resistant as hell and not reach out for the help then fine, but that doesn't mean you have the right to discourage other people from getting it, I would love to punch you right now. I'm going into the profession, I know how they do things and you are WRONG! The sad thing is people will listen to you and the results will be tragic. I would tell you, but I don't have the energy to fight this out at 1 o'clock in the morning.

(#6257 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2013, 04:47 PM

I still love you
  (#6258 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2013, 12:53 AM

"If you don't like negative criticism then seriously consider another field." Um, I don't know anyone who particularly enjoys being told they suck. "If you need that kind of positive feedback from clients then this isn't the profession for you." Okay, I'm fully expecting my clients to hate my guts and tell me I'm a bumbling idiot with no right to practice, that's par for the course and I don't expect it to affect me because I will understand that it's on them. However, I expect the criticism from my supervisors to be respectful at the very least. I know negative stuff will have to come from them, but there's a difference between constructive, disrespectful, and rude.

(#6259 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Senior TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2013, 02:34 AM

I just want you, all of you. I want to show you what it's like to be loved by someone. I wanna make you happy. I want you to be happy with me.

But I also want to be loved by you. I'll just never admit it.

(#6260 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 01:00 AM

Now the 15 year old needs a lawyer?! Are you kidding me? See you blamed US and it was YOUR KIDS with the problems the whole time. You cut off and lost your entire family because you can't be man enough to take responsibility for your actions or to raise your kids right. You're 40 something now genius GROW the F*** UP!

(#6261 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 01:15 AM

I like you, I like you a whole freakin' lot.

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

(#6262 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 01:18 AM

you could of crushed me kinder.

(#6263 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 01:20 AM

Matt: I love you.... so much. I let you kiss me and fool around with me because I just hope it gives me a little advantage, so maybe sometime, when Z and M don't come back to you, we can be together..... maybe.....
C: I love you as well...gr so many feelings.... but I don't think you really want me back. You saved my life, but I'm just scared of hurting you again. I think I love Matt, and I don't want to lead you on.....
M: I'm sorry, I've lead you on so much. I hope you're happy with whatever guy or girl you end up with, really <3 I wish you could see how happy Matt makes me feel, and that I just need him. I'm so sorry.
Z: I'm sorry for the things Matt has put you through, and I hope you're happy with W, but please, don't keep leading Matt on. I really love him.
  (#6264 (permalink)) Old
Phantom_Girl Offline
Actual Disney Princess
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Meg

Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 01:27 AM

~ Please, for God sake. Be quiet.

~ I'm here. I am like you. I matter.

~ I did nothing to you. I said nothing about you. Why treat me like I did?

~ I am a single voice lost in thousand ones. I strive to stand out but I cannot. You keep holding me back. How can I soar if you've clipped my wings?

Savvy?

(#6265 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 02:27 PM

Is this peggy 13 guys? Grr, no... Ok... They can handle it...
FUCK YOU! If i want to hang out with a fucking terorist group, I will... How the fuck you know whats best of me, if you dont let me even explain the situation?! They are not terorists, they are good people, people who go to college, school and have wife, a house and kids. People who want changes, who have a normal life, people who are sick of this country and want for things to go to their favour, and not to favour of a few. They are doing good things all around the globe. They are helping people, they havent hurt anyone. Yes, they are a hacking organisation, but they wont shut down a fund raising site. They have rules. They will never do something that will bring harm. They have a code that protects you against them as a human being, as a normal, respectfull human... Ah, just fucking forget it... You are so stubborn and so full of yourself. You are saying something to me, a fucking 14 year old IT technician, about hacking, and you needed 3 months to figure out how to google a word. You wanted of youtube to find you a song, and you dont know the name or who plays the song. Do you even have any idea how retarded that sounded? You were searching the power button on a laptop for 5 minutes. You searched on the monitor for it... You type 10 words a minute, while i type 50. I can crash your harddrive with a notepad program... Dont say you know about those people... They have done more good than you did...
  (#6266 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 03:04 PM

He kisses me. He touches me. And you broke his heart.
Stay away from him now, k?
  (#6267 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 07:39 PM

Considering that part of your job is advising, I would appreciate it if you would answer your e-mail and ADVISE ME, this has been torturing me for a month, I figure it's your turn now.

Last edited by Kate*; March 19th 2013 at 05:45 AM.
  (#6268 (permalink)) Old
nixdarebel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,495, Level: 11 Points: 6,495, Level: 11 Points: 6,495, Level: 11

Angry Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 20th 2013, 02:00 AM

Hey mom,
You are a damn motherfucking bitch. You are a coward, and a stubborn, self absorbed whore. You'll never take responsibility for what you do, but guess what slut, your not always right. Guess what, it's not ok to treat anyone the way your treating me and my brother. I would love to ht some sense into you, but unlike you I actually have some self control. You are a failure and a fucking embarrassment to mothers. So shut you fucking cocksucking mouth you fucking bitch. Go fucking fuck yourself while you burn in motherfucking hell. I don't give two shits and a damn about it.
Fuckin sincerely,
The daughter your fucking up(and already have)

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Apple Inc.
  (#6269 (permalink)) Old
Lamia Offline
Snake Goddess
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katherine

Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 20th 2013, 03:30 AM

Hey man, we've been friends for awhile. I know it's a little weird, but I wanted to tell you I've been having some issues lately, mostly with my gender identity. It's honestly been making me feel like absolute crap. I understand that's kinda weird, and I get that it might not be something you're comfortable thinking/discussing, hell, I'm barely comfortable with it, but it'd be great to know you had my back.
  (#6270 (permalink)) Old
Phantom_Girl Offline
Actual Disney Princess
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Meg

Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 20th 2013, 08:51 PM

~ You will not ruin this friendship

~ I miss you. I miss the memories. We used to talk all the time. We were inseparable. We were best friends. What happened? We let him come between us. That's what. Look, I screwed up. I'm sorry. I said things I shouldn't have. I did things that a friend wouldn't do. And I'm sorry. If I could make it up to you, I would. If I could do anything to get those memories back, I would. Just talk to me one last time. We never said a proper goodbye. We'll grow up and we'll forget. But I will never forget the memories. Or you. I will never forget you. I don't hate you, and I hope to God you don't hate me. But we're miles apart. I miss you.

~ I really don't like you. Not at all. I never have.

~ Listen to me for a change!

~ We will not drift. We have too much history to drift. I will not let these memories go to waste. Some of the happiest moments of my life were spent with you. I'm not going to let them go to waste.

Savvy?

(#6271 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 20th 2013, 11:10 PM

I miss you.
  (#6272 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 23rd 2013, 04:53 AM

I wasn't kidding. I wasn't even exaggerating.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#6273 (permalink)) Old
Oxytocin Offline
Wonder cake
Average Joe

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 23rd 2013, 05:15 AM

Stop treating me like a fucking pushover. It's not fair.

I could dwell on my problems... But I'd rather make a milkshake...
  (#6274 (permalink)) Old
hannahgreenwood Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,337, Level: 14 Points: 9,337, Level: 14 Points: 9,337, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 23rd 2013, 05:32 AM

I wanted you to be the godmother of my child so bad. No one else was worthy of your grace. My baby would've been thinking, "My Momma was a genius to leave me in your hands" and (crack)

Now I have to choose someone else.

And you'll never know how badly I wanted that for you and for my child.

The saddest thing is that you probably still wouldn't change. You didn't just lose my closeness, you lost my admiration.
  (#6275 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2013, 06:31 PM

I'm not going to avoid telling you the truth because you "don't want to hear it" and if that makes me a bitch then so be it. The fact that you don't want to hear it means that you know I'm right.

You really need to watch the level of your voice in that hallway, and in the other rooms because I can hear EVERY WORD and some of them aren't very nice

I've never seen you there before, welcome. If you heard what they were saying don't feel bad, it wasn't because of your situation they do it to everybody. I really hope you didn't feel uncomfortable. People were talking I'm sorry that happens. I could see how you could've been humiliated, not that you should've been, I hope you weren't. If something like that happens again I will say something to them because it's NOT okay.

You may have Down Syndrome, but you are beautiful and you will do just fine. You have a family that loves you like crazy regardless and at least one friend who couldn't care less, even if I haven't met you yet. If your grandpa was here he would protect you so well you can't even imagine.

(#6276 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2013, 06:42 PM

I'll never know.

(#6277 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2013, 06:28 PM

If you would ANSWER YOUR E-MAIL I wouldn't have this problem. I know you hate it when we sign up for a ton of classes and then drop them, but given the situation I'm now stuck in, I don't have much choice so don't blame me because it's NOT MY FAULT! And if you have any empathy for me at all you will NOT make us do those tonight, I HATE them with a passion and considering what the last 24 hours have been like they are the last thing I need to deal with.

Last edited by Kate*; April 1st 2013 at 07:33 PM.
  (#6278 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2013, 02:00 AM

As hateful as this sounds, you have no sympathy from me. You're diabetic and know it but refuse to eat better for that wound to heal and now you might lose your leg. Sorry, but we can only tell you so many times to eat better but no...
  (#6279 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2013, 05:00 PM

If I don't hear something one way or the other about this I will go bug him myself so I can solidify registration I HATE not knowing what's going to happen

(#6280 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2013, 10:34 AM

I'm not going to let the thought of you hold me back any longer. I am a person in my own right and I am worth life. Just because you don't want me doesn't make me worthless. I don't give a shit about you anymore and I'm going to be happy.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.